Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday said Niger had agreed to host European forces fighting Islamist militants in the Sahel after France and its allies decided to withdraw from neighbouring Mali. He also said the remaining forces would provide further assistance for countries in the Gulf of Guinea. FRANCE 24's International Affairs Editor Armen Georgian tells us more.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The Malian army being more successful at conducting military coups than fighting with efficiency terrorist groups,I give it a few weeks before the entire country falls in the hands of the various terrorist groups of the region.

But this time France will not come to help. I hope those Wagner mercenaries (who ironically are there explicitly for gold and money) will be of great use.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
The Malian army being more successful at conducting military coups than fighting with efficiency terrorist groups,I give it a few weeks before the entire country falls in the hands of the various terrorist groups of the region.

But this time France will not come to help. I hope those Wagner mercenaries (who ironically are there explicitly for gold and money) will be of great use.
Maybe tell the DGSE to stop Creating and financing those groups that may solve the problem.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Today more than 40 Malian soldiers were killed in an attack on their base in Mondoro.... Malian soldiers were unable to benefit from Barkhane air support to repel the attack as they did last year on the same base. It must be noted Wagner is active in the area....

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom