Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I have great respect for Merkel, I think she's proven to be a solid leader. Perhaps it's easy with Germany where the entire system is set in stone. But still she didn't fuck it up.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The AFD lost 25% in Baden-Württemberg and Rheinland-Pfalz compared to 2016,people have seen the true colours of that political party.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The AFD lost 25% in Baden-Württemberg and Rheinland-Pfalz compared to 2016,people have seen the true colours of that political party.
Yes, but 2016 and now are quite different, let's not forget that EU is still pretty stable considering they wet themselves because of refugees. So the Covid is what probably put a big dent in CDU, and when I look at Danes who can't handle being home etc. Isolation, I assume Germany is the same.

Heck I had visit during saturday, and I could see on whatsapp call their relatives in Germany celebrating birthday party with some 20+ relatives.... (including kids of course), when even Turks in Germany don't seem to care for the restrictions why should Germans be any different ?

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, but 2016 and now are quite different, let's not forget that EU is still pretty stable considering they wet themselves because of refugees. So the Covid is what probably put a big dent in CDU, and when I look at Danes who can't handle being home etc. Isolation, I assume Germany is the same.

Heck I had visit during saturday, and I could see on whatsapp call their relatives in Germany celebrating birthday party with some 20+ relatives.... (including kids of course), when even Turks in Germany don't seem to care for the restrictions why should Germans be any different ?
Compared to 2016 its worse now,still many refugees coming(family reunificaton policy) plus corona.
Btw,i was talking about the AFD(right wing extremists) not the CDU.

Last edited:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom