Should act now while Russia is still distracted.
As long as Russia and the US jointly confront Turkey in Syria, there will be no operation. You are expecting too much, people. The paradigm also has a European leg. We have seen not only the Russians and the US but also the British, French and Germans against us. They have embargoed us. (I am not saying this to you, Kartal1, but to those who are trying to portray Turkey as a paper tiger) our friends who are like lions and tigers on paper do not seem to know with whom we are arm wrestling on the field. There will be no operation on the field when the whole world is against you. As long as the Russians do not withdraw from Syria and NATO does not engage with Russia (if Ukraine intervenes in the war in Belarus as a response to the occupation of Russian territory, the regional war will strain NATO), our path in Syria will not open.My opinion on what's happening in Syria regarding the Russians is Turkiye giving ita last try at diplomatic solution with Assad. Despite Assad's and HRE/PKK, Iranian proxy provocations Turkiye is still consistent in its initiative of Erdogan-Assad meeting and probably a joint initiative towards the solution for the YPG/PKK problem.
While this process is continuing under Iranian pressure in a negative meaning the Russians are bracing themselves by establishing new bases on critical points like the recent deployment in Kobani/Ayn Al-Arab.
I don't think anything meaningful will come out of this as Iranian backed provocations are continuing.
As I said if this diplomatic initiative doesn't give fruits then this is it. There will be no other option than to sort this out by force starting with Tal Rifat, Manbij and probably Tal Tamr and Ayn Issa.
Meanwhile PKK infiltration attempts continue. At least one SNA fighter was killed in result of an infiltration attempt on the Sajur river line south of Jarablus
Should act now while Russia is still distracted.
This is a good point when it comes to solution oriented approach. Even with the current inventory the TSK has enough force to not only keep the fields burning, but also to enter these areas and exterminate any breathing rat. What we see is not a solution related approach.If we’re going to put the hurt on them wouldn’t it be better to keep those oilfields in/near Kamishli burning ? If they are within range of our artillery we’d be able to keep it going at decent cost.
View attachment 70454
I think we need those hybrid firtinas from MKE very soon.
Well, I am not sure if there are any concrete steps that we plan on doing of this moment. The way I see it, there is no way we get victorious from all this mess. The best we can do is minimize the damage done.But as I see it. We’re not making progress with our plans for how we want Syria to develop. While US and YPG on the other hand make progress for their plans. In other words as I see it their progress is sustainable. Russia neither is in a sustainable position, but it’s better than ours. So I don’t see our hand as anything but a losing hand.
These are the results of a pacifist policy throughout the Syrian Civil War.So we can't do shit because AKP has reduced the decentralized reaction mechanism to be centralized around AKP / RTE.
Hi! @SaithanWell, I am not sure if there are any concrete steps that we plan on doing of this moment. The way I see it, there is no way we get victorious from all this mess. The best we can do is minimize the damage done.
In order to understand the position of the US and Russia in the way of bilateral agreements and understanding with Turkiye in Syria.
The US tries to legitimize its presence as a force that is fighting DEASH together with the SDF. There is still significant presence in the Badia desert, there are still issues like the Al-Hol camp and Deir Ez-Zor. The problem is that DEASH will not be totally destroyed. Currently they are very active and are wrecking havoc over the Regime. When it comes to Deir Ez-Zor they are still active trough small networks, but the SDF in coordination with the US is doing the necessary to contain them. Take a look at how beautiful these sentences sound. In fact what we see in Deir Ez-Zor is both DEASH, but also pressure against the local tribes (working with the IRGC) by labeling them as DEASH. So basically DEASH will never evaporate from there as long as false labeling exists. Prison breaks, riot within the Al-Hol camp are also a chance for an ISIS revival in the area. Just please when read this exact text try to read between the lines and you will understand what I am really talking about.
On the political side of things while the SDF made some progress, their whole system is more fragile than most of the people think. These elections etc will never have a real legitimacy and I don't even think they will hold them anytime soon. The only way the YPG can earn a certain level of legitimacy is trough Bafel Talabani in Iraq. We know that KDP and the Barzanis are not in a great shape so basically the throne in KRG is being prepared for the Talabanis. The way I see things is that there is a US-Iran struggle to win the love of the Talabanis as this may be critical in the future as trough Talabani and the SDF there is almost full control over the north of Iraq and the north of Syria. And while this is happening Bafel Talabani is continuing contacts with both traditionalists and reformists in the PKK represented by the new and popular YPG in Syria and his contacts of the traditionalist branch in Qandil.
It's worrying that they're improving like this, while everything we hear about their command structure and resilience and strenght to stand against HTS points to how weak they are, am I wrong ?Ladies and Gentlemen!
I think I felt proud of the SNA for the first time after many years. Look at this beautiful usage of FPV and bomb dropping drones against enemy targets.
When it comes to the FPV drone usage I think the sensitivity of the munition should be increased or the fuse should be completely reworked. We've seen some unsuccessful attempts before and a bit of success here and there, but they are doing a very good job so far. The usage of the bomb dropping drones is at a sufficient level.
When these guys develop the techniques and tactics they need for even better drone usage I think we are talking about a serious force here. These VOG grenades are super easy to find and very cheap, meanwhile deadly as f*ck. The drone models are also very good looking to me, carrying 2 VOGs under the wing for even better results.
After the fine tuning of the drones finishes it will be even better. God job SNA! That's what we like to see.
I'm not that big a fan of reading between the lines, but I get the gist of it.
In response to the first statement, I don't think you are wrong. In comparison to the HTS they are way behind in many things, but it is still a good development. This new tactic after refined will bring some good results.It's worrying that they're improving like this, while everything we hear about their command structure and resilience and strenght to stand against HTS points to how weak they are, am I wrong ?
I'm not that big a fan of reading between the lines, but I get the gist of it.
Even if the coalition soldiers make arrest of some SDF people, we still don't know if it's the right people or the people they didn't like that they got arrested.
So depending on who got arrested and what's going to happen to them. it'll just be a little cost for maintaining their whole operations.
Russian bombers over Idlib and SNA zones.Other saying Russia and SAA is preparing to attack northern Aleppo, mainly Mare