Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think we will have some good news till the end of February from Baykar.

Akinci with 750hp engine will make its first flight and we will get some photos of TB3 and MIUS prototypes.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB2 is selling like crazy and it is on its way to becoming AK-47 of drones. BTW TB3 prototype production is started.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,907
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
TB2 is selling like crazy and it is on its way to becoming AK-47 of drones. BTW TB3 prototype production is started.
Nice! I wonder how MIUS is doing. It shouldn't be long until we get more artist renderings and prototype updates. Speaking of MIUS, no planned mock-up's as far as I'm aware. Anyone that can enlighten me on the subject?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There will be no mock-ups of TB3 or MIUS. We will probably see TB3 by the end of this year or in early 2022 and MIUS in late 2022.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1658D9DB-98D9-4096-8832-729134D20C6D.jpeg

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the operation, in which the UÇBEY, a domestic and national VTOL UAV produced by the General Directorate of Security, was used for the first time.
Songül Özgün, codenamed Ruken, on the PKK grey list was neutralized after the vehicle transferred an instant aerial image to the land elements.
View attachment 34418
View attachment 34417 View attachment 34416
View attachment 34415

BİYOTEKSAN UÇBEY VTOL UAV​

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
There will be no mock-ups of TB3 or MIUS. We will probably see TB3 by the end of this year or in early 2022 and MIUS in late 2022.
Wait, so they are rushing them into production? That's not exactly good.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Wait, so they are rushing them into production? That's not exactly good.
Prototype for Tb3 is already being built
I heard rumors that the MIUS prototype is gonna begin production by December (my sources arent that trustworthy though)
And not really, it isnt being rushed
Baykar has been working in MIUS for more than 3 years already

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

France: We are concerned about the use of Turkish UCAVs in Ukraine​

Spokesperson of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that they are worried about the use of Turkish UCAVs in Donbass and that the use of such weapons in Ukraine will harm the recovery environment.

A similar statement came from France after Russia expressed my dissatisfaction with the use of armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UCAV) produced by the Turkish company Baykar in Ukraine.

Spokesperson of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that they are concerned about the use of Turkish UCAVs in the Donbass region in eastern Ukraine.

The spokesperson said that heavy weapons are being used in Ukraine and that this may harm the healing environment with the ceasefire.

The spokesperson also emphasized that such weapons are contrary to the ceasefire that came into force on 27 July 2020.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Spokesperson of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that they are worried about the use of Turkish UCAVs in Donbass and that the use of such weapons in Ukraine will harm the recovery environment.

A similar statement came from France after Russia expressed my dissatisfaction with the use of armed unmanned aerial vehicles (UCAV) produced by the Turkish company Baykar in Ukraine.

Spokesperson of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that they are concerned about the use of Turkish UCAVs in the Donbass region in eastern Ukraine.

The spokesperson said that heavy weapons are being used in Ukraine and that this may harm the healing environment with the ceasefire.

The spokesperson also emphasized that such weapons are contrary to the ceasefire that came into force on 27 July 2020.

Such lovely allies I swear
This is fqing NATO
This is why Turkey must ensure to never get trapped in the Western fold again
Slowly and gradually make allies with the new rising world order while strengthening your own domestic technology production
Really hope 2022 will be the year where many critical systems of Turkey be revealed or Erdo is going down 100%
The EU and their belief of the Westerner MasterRace will prompt them to crush any other rising power. When they became lazy to do so, China came! The EU wont risk another China in East Med

I mean they dont even like to see turkish weapons in the hands of Ukraine. It is as if they are saying: "Hey Turkey, Ukraine is our bitch and we are the only ones allowes to take money from it and controlling its security and internal affairs"
The same mentality of France in Africa and US with the whole world

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,924
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

If France is concerned then surely we are doing something right! :D

Top Bottom