Administrator
Reactions
110 14,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont want to be offensive buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

This picture which you just posted were posted by me few months ago.
Also a video how russian do trainng with this tanks.

Result was that my post was deleted and this pictures are Fake and I am Trolling ???
Now in you case it is OK???
I don’t know of your post. But I have shared it with a source. Also savunmasanayist site itself shared this news too.
If what you say is correct then you have a point! It needs to be looked in to. Can you find the thread and the No of post or the date of post you shared?

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
257 Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs continue to serve

1637940294478.png

257 Bayraktar TB2

"Bayraktar TB2s, the first SİHA system exported by Turkey to the world, are followed with interest by the world aviation and defense industry. The number of countries with which export contracts were signed with Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs reached 13. Currently, a total of 257 Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs continue to serve in the inventory of Turkey, Ukraine, Qatar, Azerbaijan and the countries to which delivery is made."

LOCAL RATE IS AT A RECORD LEVEL

Baykar, which has developed the software and hardware systems, which are the greatest added value in the field of unmanned aerial vehicles, nationally and uniquely, with its team of Turkish engineers since the early 2000s, is shown as one of the world's leading technology companies in its field with its engineering power in 13 different disciplines. Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs, all critical parts, designs and software of which were developed nationally and authentically by Baykar, are produced at the Özdemir Bayraktar National UAV R&D and Production Campus in Istanbul, with a world-record 93% participation of the domestic industry.

360 MILLION DOLLAR EXPORTS IN 2020

Last year, most of Baykar's revenues were obtained from exports to abroad. Realizing its first national UAV export in 2012, Baykar achieved a great success in a strategic field such as the defense industry with its 360 million dollar S/UAV system export in 2020. Baykar also earned more than 80 percent of its revenues from exports in 2021. Negotiations continue with many countries that are interested in national SİHAs.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,760
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t know of your post. But I have shared it with a source. Also savunmasanayist site itself shared this news too.
If what you say is correct then you have a point! It needs to be looked in to. Can you find the thread and the No of post or the date of post you shared?
It is Ok. I mean back then I shared it with source and there were video..........
I did commented like this is russian army and they tactic to defend against possible TB-2 attack or any anti tank attack will be petetic.

It was couple of months ago. Is it possible to find my post if it is deleted?

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is Ok. I mean back then I shared it with source and there were video..........
I did commented like this is russian army and they tactic to defend against possible TB-2 attack or any anti tank attack will be petetic.

It was couple of months ago. Is it possible to find my post if it is deleted?
It may be possible to find if you could give the exact thread title and the date. But two months is a long time.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Young Aviation engineer (26) Working af Baykar died in a trafik accident with 3 of his friends. SB had talked with him about some important projects. I assume he was talented enough to be on those projects.

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

Young Aviation engineer (26) Working af Baykar died in a trafik accident with 3 of his friends. SB had talked with him about some important projects. I assume he was talented enough to be on those projects.

Worked for TAI and Baykar. Talented he was indeed. May he rest in peace.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Yes unfortunately, he wasn't the driver and the driver had some top speed of 160-170 kmh with a renault symbol.
Even if the truck had dampers their chance was too little.
Speeds can be rigged. Especially in modern vehicles which have electronics regulating everything.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,948
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom