Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
More disturbing reports of gross negligence by the Indian state. It appears that allowing the Hindu Kumb Mela and big election rallies has led to this tragedy unfolding.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 804
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
More disturbing reports of gross negligence by the Indian state. It appears that allowing the Hindu Kumb Mela and big election rallies has led to this tragedy unfolding.

This was taken about 10 days back. Take off those green glasses before you blame everything on Hindus. Despite closing major mosques, muslims are still flocking to the non-major masjids due to Ramzan

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
This was taken about 10 days back. Take off those green glasses before you blame everything on Hindus.
I don't care what religion they are. I am only pointing out the stupidity. And in case you missed the memo covid can have 14 days lag effect. I know all this must be busting your "Shining India" mantra but it is what it is. And you guys literally indulge in frenzy of anti Muslim hatred so if some flies in reverse direction be man about it.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 804
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
I don't care what religion they are. I am only pointing out the stupidity. And in case you missed the memo covid can have 14 days lag effect. I know all this must be busting your "Shining India" mantra but it is what it is. And you guys literally indulge in frenzy of anti Muslim hatred so if some flies in reverse direction be man about it.
It's you who pointed out Kumbh being a major cause and I just showed you the other side of the story as well. Every religion is to blame here and both central & state govts as well. I can only pity your ignorance that you assume every Indian you come across on a defence forum is a RSS Hindutva member but something that your pathetic lot don't realize is we Indians criticize everyone at helm if they're doing a bad job

Last edited by a moderator:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys please stay away from personal insults and trolling. Discuss, critique but keep the level of discussion higher. Posts were edited in order to keep the peace. If such actions continue we will take harsher measures. Thank you!

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's you who pointed out Kumbh being a major cause and I just showed you the other side of the story as well. Every religion is to blame here and both central & state govts as well. I can only pity your ignorance that every Indian you come across on a defence forum is a RSS Hindutva member but something that your pathetic lot don't realize is we Indians criticize everyone at helm if they're doing a bad job
That's what he does,copy paste articles without anticipating the other site of the story given by western propaganda media.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Indian reply to the article.

1619973988455.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom