Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EsfHFYGXUAA9enj

EsfHGHWXUAIs4Ee

From tomorrow, all ground forces will wear this camouflage.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
The new camouflage and boots are expected to be used from January 25th

1_auto_x1_colored_toned.jpg
2_auto_x1_colored_toned.jpg
3_auto_x1_colored_toned.jpg

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,823
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope the standardization will not take to much time. I still see our soldiers with old rifles.

Inspector_spacetime

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
While everybody is talking about Firtina, Altay, Leopard 2 modernization and the BMC 8x8 armored beast I would like to post another good detail about the event. The new Land Forces camouflage pattern and uniforms are in usage by the Chief of General Staff General Yasar GULER and the Land Forces Commander General Umit DUNDAR
I love the new camo. But why did they have to go with that jacket design? It is similar to Russian jacket designs with the colars and those are really ugly. Azerbaijan uses those types of jackets as well (saw it on Aliyev a couple of time). I was hoping they would get rid of those types of colars alltogether. Those types of colars on a jacket with zippers is just a terrible combinaton.

Some of our old gear also had ugly colars like that, while those with the tactical/functional collars that can be tunred into turtle necks looked really cool. Like in this picture:

I was hoping they would keep the uniforms like in this picture but with the new camo pattern. (the uniform all the way on the left with the ugly colars, I was hoping they would ditch alltogether).

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,374
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I love the new camo. But why did they have to go with that jacket design? It is similar to Russian jacket designs with the colars and those are really ugly. Azerbaijan uses those types of jackets as well (saw it on Aliyev a couple of time). I was hoping they would get rid of those types of colars alltogether. Those types of colars on a jacket with zippers is just a terrible combinaton.

Some of our old gear also had ugly colars like that, while those with the tactical/functional collars that can be tunred into turtle necks looked really cool. Like in this picture:

I was hoping they would keep the uniforms like in this picture but with the new camo pattern. (the uniform all the way on the left with the ugly colars, I was hoping they would ditch alltogether).
I don't think that collar type is the widely distributed one. This looks like a light and official type of jacket that will most likely be used by high level officers on official occasions. I also don't believe that the summer uniform will be like that. Otherwise I think the widely distributed winter one is another design with a high collar, compressed hat hidden in a pocket around the collar with a zip.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom