New road brings hope to a Tibetan village at Indian border which used to have only 3 people

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

New road brings hope to a Tibetan village at Indian border which used to have only 3 people​

Yumed township in China's Tibet used to be a village with only three people, including Drokar. The biggest wish for her was to have a road, which could connect Yumed and the outside world. Find out how her wish come true?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
USD 78 million to build a road and USD 18.7 million for building & Facilitate for 3 Tibetans... Only Chinese government can be this stupid!

Yumed county in Tibet, a border region used to have only 3 inhabitants barely 20 years ago.

006BJbjcgy1grxu4bqskwj61jk110qv602.jpg
006BJbjcgy1grxu4hjmuzj61jk1107wj02.jpg
006BJbjcgy1grxu4s77m2j31jk110x6q.jpg
4a9a5c2cgy1gispg4awy6j218w0u0k7l.jpg
4a9a5c2cgy1gispg4wk75j218w0p9tio.jpg
4a9a5c2cgy1gispg224daj21710srwor.jpg
49f22969gy1giv7jtb0xsj23mo2f4e81.jpg
006BJbjcgy1grxu505zf5j61jk110b2902.jpg
007OORSngy1grs1frszirj30zk0k07ny.jpg

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
How convenient that the village on the indian border has now han chinese.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
How convenient that the village on the indian border has now han chinese.
They are all Tibetans, Hans won't choose to live in those regions, nice houses and welfare, but not much other opportunities. Hans are not good at herding yaks in this region.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
All these are for fancy photo-ops, reality is very different tho.
Do have to show your jealousy this obvious, welcome to how Yumed township's pics and videos if you Indians can also contribute, your strong desire to derail this thread with totally irrelevant post only shows how jealous and desparate you are.

F

FalconSlayersDFI

Do have to show your jealousy this obvious, welcome to how Yumed township's pics and videos if you Indians can also contribute, your strong desire to derail this thread with totally irrelevant post only shows how jealous and desparate you are.
Me and jealous of debt development? Lol, keep your fake pride with you and we all know you make fake ghost towns, click some pics for photo-ops and then say look how developed our cities are, I’ve been to Bhutan many many times and your villages are pretty easily visible from Sikkim as well, no difference between there and here.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Me and jealous of debt development? Lol, keep your fake pride with you and we all know you make fake ghost towns, click some pics for photo-ops and then say look how developed our cities are, I’ve been to Bhutan many many times and your villages are pretty easily visible from Sikkim as well, no difference between there and here.
Lol, we all know how developed India is, of course.

F

FalconSlayersDFI

At least I’m happy that we did not develop on debt money and stealing IPR.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
When I read new road brings Tibetans hope, I assumed the CCP had built a road straight to the Indian border outpost where the Chinese citizens could ask for refuge so they don't have to trudge across mountainous terrain in search of hope.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
When I read new road brings Tibetans hope, I assumed the CCP had built a road straight to the Indian border outpost where the Chinese citizens could ask for refuge so they don't have to trudge across mountainous terrain in search of hope.
Lol. we will take the bullet trains there. maybe subway in the near future.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
USD 78 million to build a road and USD 18.7 million for building & Facilitate for 3 Tibetans... Only Chinese government can be this stupid!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom