Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seem that your tweet of your had caught attention of an OPM WHITE folk supporter. Most likely more of them will start paying attention of your tweet
Seem that your tweet of your had caught attention of an OPM WHITE folk supporter. Most likely more of them will start paying attention of your twe

We already encounter 'OPM Harga Mati' buzzer on several occasions :D

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We already encounter 'OPM Harga Mati' buzzer on several occasions :D
In that case I strongly recommended that you also start setting up back account & back up channel (example ; Facebook page, this forum, and maybe Telegram group, etc). Their play book is typically consist of collectively reporting you for gore, violence, and fake news.

And as much as I hate to sound as racist, this kind of situation is indeed racial i nature. Those guys are back by WHITE dominated demographic, which mean as far as internet hierarchy goes, they are at the top of the food chain.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In that case I strongly recommended that you also start setting up back account & back up channel (example ; Facebook page, this forum, and maybe Telegram group, etc). Their play book is typically consist of collectively reporting you for gore, violence, and fake news.

And as much as I hate to sound as racist, this kind of situation is indeed racial i nature. Those guys are back by WHITE dominated demographic, which mean as far as internet hierarchy goes, they are at the top of the food chain.
Yes, we've created account on other platforms (IG, FB) and one backup account on Twitter @/JatosintRSV

Thank you for your concern 🙏 🙏

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Five people confirmed dead so far, dozen is missing. They attacking construction worker again and village people who supported the infrastructure build in their village

@JATOSINT you should put this on your news feed and tag those SJW who defend those scum and look what their opinion

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
this overhyped news make the presence of scurity forces there just overruned.

I know the attack us sligtly lower than before, but of the attack is continous. Local trust on scurity will be torn apart.

My condolence towards the fallen there.
overhyped?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
overhyped?
(Not you ) Repeatedly publish news wich lean towards OPM hegemony rather than public scurity and service slightly make OPM have upper hands in curret clonflict.

Further more, some oppossition civilian always grugle about Armed Forces mobilization there. Not to mentions students movement of OPM in some major city in East Java start to pop up everywhere.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
overhyped?
Well , it could be interpreted as that . Considering the vast papuan land exaggerated damages and casualties . While the numbers are debatable miniscule . It was orchestrated in such serial sequences and thus amplified the hype of it .
And honestly ... Their campaign's goal were considered a succes in my book . Since the Indonesian govs are are in the backfoot of this media warfare

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i just start thinking if the OPM already Know the enemy, and know themself; they also exploit some terrain to be turned for their advantage. Furthermore its seems OPM has successfully implemented , retreat when attacked, hide when hunted, and attack when our peacekeeper retreat (down their guard)

althouugh i didn't fully know how the situation in there, suffering a losses is a painfull punch.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not related to the Papua situation, but I've been playing this game for quite a while. And it's cover all aspect for managing COIN operation at local head of gov't level.

This game is excellent for those of you who want to learn the aspects of COIN. Available for PC, Android, and iOS

PC (Steam)

Android

iOS

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,016
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
2 KKB Arrested by Kostrad

kostrad-tangkap-2-pria-anggota-teroris-kkb-jaringan-sabinus-waker-salah-satunya-pelaku-pembakaran-pesawat-di-intan-jaya-dok-si.jpeg

https://news.detik.com/berita/d-5689987/teroris-kkb-pembakar-pesawat-di-intan-jaya-ditangkap-kostrad

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,148
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let's keep this atrocities documented and spread this around .
And who will believe it❓ The only one who will believe it is our own public. Don't expect the international community to believe anything we said or post on the internet.

As much I hate to bring up the issue, but there is a hierarchy of global credibility. And at the top of that hierarchy is WHITE, follow by BLACK, and afterward YELLOW, and at the bottom of it is BROWN. It's a disgusting reality indeed, but that is simply how the world at this moment.

Top Bottom