China
Nation of origin
China
Chinese ploy -

1. Start a pandemic
2. Spread it across the world
3. Try to build a positive image

Lol
No one cares about what you personally think, the OP article is about global average.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
No one cares about what you personally think, the OP article is about global average.
Please refrain from personal attacks. Such attacks might be acceptable in Communist nations but in the civilized world, international forums allow multiple diverse opinions to be aired. Thanks.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Please refrain from personal attacks. Such attacks might be acceptable in Communist nations but in the civilized world, international forums allow multiple diverse opinions to be aired. Thanks.
LOL, We all know how " civilised " India is , it's Ganges river news hit the international headlines everyday.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
So far no one has solid proof on the origin, not even WHO. so it's everyone's guess, my guess is Gange river.
No. Enough proof has been provided to the civilized, democratic world that the Covid Virus originated in Wuhan.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I initially thought this thread was satire. Jesus Christ, Chinese want positive news on Covid. Guys your responsible for this global disaster.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I initially thought this thread was satire. Jesus Christ, Chinese want positive news on Covid. Guys your responsible for this global disaster.
Satire requires a sophisticated sense of humor. Out of CCP, the only humor that can come out is self deprecatory slapstick.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Satire requires a sophisticated sense of humor. Out of CCP, the only humor that can come out is self deprecatory slapstick.

Its still making me laugh, they actually want positive news on Covid. I have to give it to you Chinese, the way you guys move is hilarious.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Its still making me laugh, they actually want positive news on Covid. I have to give it to you Chinese, the way you guys move is hilarious.
Watching the CCP trying to spin a positive image has laughable

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Watching the CCP trying to spin a positive image has laughable

When you don't take Chinese news headlines seriously, its some of the best comedy going. I clicked on this thread expecting some excellent satire, clicked the video and it opened with "china to the rescue" "corona virus has been a boon for china" "the pandemic has been a golden opportunity to show off china's positive attributes" it wasn't until i was a minute into the video I realised its being serious! Crazy shit lol!

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
No. Enough proof has been provided to the civilized, democratic world that the Covid Virus originated in Wuhan.
Democratic? which one? lol.. we all know which are covid countries now, you two claim the top two spots far ahead of everyone else, that 's what democracy brings you, lol, enjoy.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
You are just a lackey of your master, not worth anything.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
When you don't take Chinese news headlines seriously, its some of the best comedy going. I clicked on this thread expecting some excellent satire, clicked the video and it opened with "china to the rescue" "corona virus has been a boon for china" "the pandemic has been a golden opportunity to show off china's positive attributes" it wasn't until i was a minute into the video I realised its being serious! Crazy shit lol!
You must got too much cow pee or Gange's water, lol..

Top Bottom