Political repercussions of the Kahramanmaras earthquake.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Some city directors of AFAD with Imam Hatip (religious school) background

FpO4BnLXgAIx6zv
This government is full of useles people appointing equally useles people to positions.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This government is full of useles people appointing equally useles people to positions.
You think this govt is incompetent?
Just wait till kilicdaroglu comes into office
You ppl will have lots of fun😅

Guys, get ready, Kilicdaroglu is gonna transcend time and space and gonna launch an official persecution against the roman empire for building Istanbul along a fault line among other cities ofcourse

Truly, incompetent politicians everywhere

Translation:
If you build a city on the fault line, the result will be such a disaster anyway. It is necessary to prosecute and, if necessary, imprison those who allow it.
— Kemal Kilicdaroglu

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Guys, get ready, Kilicdaroglu is gonna transcend time and space and gonna launch an official persecution against the roman empire for building Istanbul along a fault line among other cities ofcourse

Translation:
If you build a city on the fault line, the result will be such a disaster anyway. It is necessary to prosecute and, if necessary, imprison those who allow it.
— Kemal Kilicdaroglu

Snake oil salesman will continue off where the akp has left because corruption and greed is good.

Before people start saying education is the cure. Thats not true because even the nost intelligent and most educated ones can become greedy also corrupt.

Its a psychological problem because we all can easily give into temptations because we love money and also the easy way out. This can affect all of us regardless.

Also mentality plays a big role. If the mentality cant change dont expect big changes. People will either ignore it, move on or just shrug the event.

This natural disaster has not just made the people of Turkiye paranoid when the next earthquake will hit but it has made other countries living on the fault lines of an earthquake paranoid especially their shitty buildings not built up to code.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Translation:
— Kemal Kilicdaroglu

Dude i am really not interested in your whataboutism, neither do i want to talk about the same things over and over again.
Its just sad that you guys can not even accept critism when the government failures cost thousands of lives, thats how fanatic you guys are, defend erdogan no matter what.
But do your thing and kleep talking about KK, make sure nobody says anything negative about your god.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1 billion TL was allocated to the 2018 urban transformation budget of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality.
ibb.istanbul/arsiv/34344/ibbnin-2018-konsolide-butcesi-426-milyar-lira#:~:text=Belediye%20olarak%20vatandaşın%20sorununu%20bizim,ayırdığımız%20bütçe%201%20milyar%20liradır

256 million in 2020, 0.9 percent of the budget, 257 million in 2021, 0.8 percent of the budget, 492 million in 2022, ie 1 percent of the budget, is allocated for urban transformation.

The budget allocated for urban transformation in 2023 is only 1 billion 800 million liras. The budget allocated for advertising was 1 billion 822 million 98 thousand 520 liras. In other words, the advertising budget has overtaken the earthquake budget.

11.png

100.png

The 2020 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is 7 billion 950 million TL. In the same year, 27 million TL was allocated for urban transformation for the earthquake. In other words, they did not even consider allocating a budget for urban transformation.

İZ.png

İZ22.png

The 2022 budget of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is 12.5 billion TL. The budget allocated for urban transformation is 52 million TL.

Now, who in this country will try Ekrem İmamoğlu in court?
Now, who in this country will try Tunç Soyer in court?

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now, who in this country will try Ekrem İmamoğlu in court?
Courts are busy with enforcing erdogans will.

Besides the so called ''urban transformation'' is nothing but a farce to make contractors rich who are close to government officials, in that sense its no wonder the budget for it was higher during AKP times.
So basically you look at raw numbers without realizing that this budget was your tax money being syphoned to big construction companies to build their shiny towers.
In other news, only 53.8% of homes were insured against earthquake even thought it was introduced 23 years ago which of 22 was in AKP rule.

https://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/ekono...de-sigortalilik-orani-henuz-yuzde-538-1970140

So who do you wann jail again?
So, continue the government propaganda now.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Courts are busy with enforcing erdogans will.

Besides the so called ''urban transformation'' is nothing but a farce to make contractors rich who are close to government officials, in that sense its no wonder the budget for it was higher during AKP times.
So basically you look at raw numbers without realizing that this budget was your tax money being syphoned to big construction companies to build their shiny towers.
In other news, only 53.8% of homes were insured against earthquake even thought it was introduced 23 years ago which of 22 was in AKP rule.

https://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/ekono...de-sigortalilik-orani-henuz-yuzde-538-1970140

So who do you wann jail again?
CHP was always in power in İzmir. Why don't you talk about him? You don't like the fact that there is no earthquake preparedness, do you?
So who do you blame for that? Of course Erdogan, right?
So even if the CHP commits a crime, should Erdogan be prosecuted?

Will you ever be ashamed of your mistakes?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP was always in power in İzmir. Why don't you talk about him? You don't like the fact that there is no earthquake preparedness, do you?
So who do you blame for that? Of course Erdogan, right?
So even if the CHP commits a crime, should Erdogan be prosecuted?

Will you ever be ashamed of your mistakes?
Why would i talk about Izmir specifically? I critisized the general situation and never said one part did better than other.
It is just a fact that AKP has been ruling this country for 22 years but all you guys do is whataboutism to counter critisizm and cherry pic stats without providing any context.
Should i have talked about Izmir and specifically critisize them too just to please our resident AKP snow flakes?
Nah, i dont care, but you come here and try to do damage control, change topic towards another direction and try to trivialize corruption that killed at least 40k people.

Yeah you should be talking about shame. (y)

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

That's how leftist parties in Türkiye behave. Practically talk the same way the PKK terrorists do. Anything to undermine the ruling party.

Our problem as a country is that the opposition (by KK's own words) would do all what they can to oppose ANYTHING the government does, even if it was a right move.
KK's short sighted and childish spiting politics has been serving Ak Party since the beginning and digging a hole for CHP.
Unfortunately this tragedy has shown many sides turning it to "how to topple Erdogan" piss contest instead of supporting the efforts.

The biggest shame is turning this tragedy to a political fight filled with misinformation and false accusations. (Some complaints and short-comings are legit but the opposition should stick to these and not jump to any tweet solely because it critisizes the government.)

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,559
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why would i talk about Izmir specifically? I critisized the general situation and never said one part did better than other.
It is just a fact that AKP has been ruling this country for 22 years but all you guys do is whataboutism to counter critisizm and cherry pic stats without providing any context.
Should i have talked about Izmir and specifically critisize them too just to please our resident AKP snow flakes?
Nah, i dont care, but you come here and try to do damage control, change topic towards another direction and try to trivialize corruption that killed at least 40k people.

Yeah you should be talking about shame. (y)
If someone has committed a crime, that person should be prosecuted. I have never defended a person with proven guilt.

The state has delegated the task of detecting rotten buildings to municipalities.
Municipalities are obliged to demolish buildings that cannot be inhabited, even if the households do not want them. Municipalities have to allocate a budget to do this job. Your dissatisfaction with the practices of the previous administration cannot be an excuse to shy away from this business. Since you won the election, then you have to show people your performance. But Ekrem İmamoğlu prefers to advertise rather than prepare for earthquakes.
And you don't care! Tell the truth. It hurts doesn't it?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,223
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP wanted turn this disaster in a politcal turn over against Erdogan, but what happened in Hatay is the problem of CHP. The Mayor Chp of Hatay didn't allowed from the begin of 2013 to 'Kentsel donusum'so they stopped with this propaganda in the end it will hurt them. :). As you can see the terrorist Baris Atay was part of that.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ok guys calm down with your ganging up will you?
I will write it in capital letters so that you guys understand, I DONT CARE ABOUT CHP nor any other party for that matter.

So next time when i critisize something then i would appreciate you guys coming up with better arguments than "but what about chp?"

In fact, let me tell you something, the reson why Turkey is never changing is exactly this mentality, you have people who push blame around until its fogotten again with the result that nobody bears consequenses. This is the reson why i lost hope in any kind of change in Turkey, this country will stay like that due to this mentality.

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP wanted turn this disaster in a politcal turn over against Erdogan, but what happened in Hatay is the problem of CHP. The Mayor Chp of Hatay didn't allowed from the begin of 2013 to 'Kentsel donusum'so they stopped with this propaganda in the end it will hurt them. :). As you can see the terrorist Baris Atay was part of that.
Also it was some pretentious c*nt who said that the dam in Hatay was damaged which had delayed the arrivals of rescue teams and aid which may have cost a lot of lives. These people need to be prosecuted and given the harshest of sentences to set an example.
While people are suffering of the loss of their beloved ones, the wounded and the maimed, the immense psychological damage, the loss of ones belongings and memories, some shameless, godless f*cks are trying to gain votes. What a stain in what's left of humanity.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mofos here treat parties as if there are a football club. They all suck ok? Change is needed in the Country. Divide and Conquer is all I see here. The ONLY thing that matters is to get an government that actually PERFORMS for the greater good of the motherfucking Nation. Keep being so dumb but don't wonder when one day K*rdistan becomes a reality...

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I just hope defence projects won't be delayed.

All prospects of a Syria operation seem to be out the window.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Hahahahaha
This made my day tbh, I laughed a lot

Pro-CHP Hatay municipality which had attended the opening of the ronesanse with a 6-feet scissors are actually tasked with finding the culprits for the high toll from the earthquake. Insanity tbh! The killers are searching for the killers😂 and somehow they are portraying as if they are the respectable ppl who are trying to be self-critical and improve

Translation:
Kemal Kilicdaroglu; Hatay Metropolitan Municipality gave instructions for Arsuz Municipality, Defne Municipality and Samandag Municipality to investigate their responsibilities and those responsible for the consequences of the earthquake disaster

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Mofos here treat parties as if there are a football club. They all suck ok? Change is needed in the Country. Divide and Conquer is all I see here. The ONLY thing that matters is to get an government that actually PERFORMS for the greater good of the motherfucking Nation. Keep being so dumb but don't wonder when one day K*rdistan becomes a reality...
The current head of the state is the only possible treat for Kurdistan being reality. People worshipping him and ignoring all the corruption is the reason for whole this mess. The only possibility for Kurdistan to become a real thing is a civil war inside Turkiye, no other outside threat can make it happen, only internal collapse would give opportunity to such thing, and a power hungry autocrat can drag a country into a civil war in order to keep his chair, just an example next to you is "Syria". We all fed up with national unity bullshit and outside threats, no excuse for incompetence and corruption, stop normalizing what is going on inside the country. Whole state is filled up with incompetent people. Open your eyes and see the real threat, think about what a corrupt government like this can do if they lose the election. And this earthquake will probably sweep away some votes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom