Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
yeah i'm pretty sure as hell Indonesian flag and Singapore flag has their difference
Sorry I didn't realise I am using a phone so I can't see. Anyway maybe instead the trade with the West, he can hope for some forest concession in Sibir , oh yes cabbage and lard too.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 677
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Reportedly, a Ukrainian group, consisting of a tank, infantry fighting vehicles and infantry, tried to attack Russian positions in the Kremennaya area. A Russian BMPT "Terminator" and a tank advanced to meet the group. As a result of the battle, a Ukrainian tank and an infantry fighting vehicle were destroyed.

The Ukrainian army is constantly probing the Russian defenses in the Kremennaya area, to suppress attempts to break through, the Russian tank support vehicle “Terminator” left, the vehicle began to fire heavily.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 677
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of work in Ukraine, the Russian artillery crew of 152-mm howitzers "Msta-B" with high-precision corrected ammunition "Krasnopol". The 3 OF 39 ammunition is equipped with a jet engine and a homing head that receives target designation from the ground or a drone using a laser beam. Projectiles with guidance and GPS are being developed now. In flight, the plumage of the projectile opens and it is aimed at the target, the accuracy of hitting the target reaches 95%. Shells "Krasnopol" can be used by any domestic 152-mm guns at a distance of up to 30 kilometers on new modifications of the shells.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 677
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of combat work in Ukraine of Russian crews of 120mm 2B11 mortars has been published. The mortar was developed in 1979 and is an improved modification of the M43 mortar, the main changes are the use of new materials to reduce weight. The 2B11 mortar is equipped with an improved all-round firing plate, a quick-detachable firing mechanism that does not require disassembly of the barrel, as well as a fuse against double loading of a small mass. The 2B11 mortar can be used as part of the 2S12 Sani mortar complex. The maximum firing range of the mortar is 9000 meters, the aiming range is 7000 meters. Rate of fire up to 15 rounds per minute, mortar crew 5 people, deployment time 2 minutes.

S

sure

The Leopard 2, a German-made combat tank used by roughly 20 countries globally, including more than a dozen NATO members, has recently sparked criticism. Germany is under increasing pressure to deliver some to Ukraine – or to enable other nations, such as Poland, to do so.
The Leopard 2A4's armour has a maximum physical thickness of 800 millimetres (31 in) based on unofficial measurements and estimates made by former conscripts and professional soldiers of the German army. On the Leopard 2A5 and subsequent models, the thickness is increased by the wedge-shaped armour module to 1,500 millimetres (59 in).
Poland, which operates the Leopard 2, has agreed to transfer 14 Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine but must first obtain Germany's agreement.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The 2A6 armor protection.

1675618955729.png

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Guys in BF3 and BF4 we had both T90s vs Abrams fighting ecah other.

Now its going to be a reality.
Hard to see this happening because most of the destroyed Ukrainian tanks were not done by Russia tanks but other means like artillery, krasnopol shells or Vikhr missiles, etc. We will have to see how tough western steel is because everyone was saying that Saudi m1a2s did not have DU armor, maybe Ukrainians will have this armour or get supplied by Israeli APS systems. Because if these tanks get destroyed the US can still save face by saying they did not have DU or APS systems unless Russians have a way to post video proof that they did.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,321
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Instead of arguing if you could destroy and Abrams (which you absolutely can), the more interesting argument is how many Russian tank will be destroyed in comparison to the Abrams.

abram2.PNG

How many T-72 tank destroyed in one such encounter with the Abrams ? Around 300

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Gary which tank will be identified 1st? the m1a2s or the or any russian tank? Also why are you comparing a war torn country that fought with T-72M monkey model tanks instead of the better variants? Come on you can do better than that.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,321
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When the SU collapses, the US finds itself access to wide array of Russian armor and that includes access to the Kontakt V. The modern long rod penetrator like the DM63 and M829A3/A4 is designed to knock even the most heavily armored Russian tank in service and under development. I'm not surprised at all if Ukraine ended up with these consider that the West had supplied them with state of the art 155mm rounds already.

main-qimg-9033c2d73dce1da481c879b39035d512-lq

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
the A4 shows me 880mm penetration values. relikt and malachite have higher mm values but why should that matter if there are a shitload of ATGM options for Russia than there were for the Houthi rebels. We dont even know if they will give ukraine DU armor like they did not for the saudis or an APS system.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,321
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
same on the abrams

But I think Wagner has more options than these rebels AFAIK.

Nope, combined all the Abrams destroyed by the incompetent militaries of the middle east is less than 50, probably around 30. The Russians lost a whopping 1600+ MBT and most happens to be newer T-72B3, T-80BVM and T-90A/M.

he U.S. State Department and Pentagon Tuesday OKed a $1.2 billion sale of 153 Abrams tanks to Saudi Arabia Tuesday. But that’s not the real news.

Turns out: 20 of those tanks, made in America by General Dynamics Land Systems, are “battle damage replacements” for Saudi tanks lost in combat.

You can yap all you want how Wagner will be better than Houthis, but the Russian military has yet to prove itself capable of emulating battles like the 73 easting or the air campaign in Desert storm 30 years ago.

Ukraine military has proven that they are a FAR more capable army than the armies of the middle east and Russia.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Nope, combined all the Abrams destroyed by the incompetent militaries of the middle east is less than 50, probably around 30. The Russians lost a whopping 1600+ MBT and most happens to be newer T-72B3, T-80BVM and T-90A/M.
I know crazy, I think you even before compared those small conflicts comparable to Ukraine if I remember correctly. So why didnt the US provide 1000 M1a2s to Ukraine and they are begging south america right now for T-72s?
You can yap all you want how Wagner will be better than Houthis, but the Russian military has yet to prove itself capable of emulating battles like the 73 easting or the air campaign in Desert storm 30 years ago.

Ukraine military has proven that they are a FAR more capable army than the armies of the middle east and Russia.
so your stating that Ukraine is better because some convicts are pushing them around and the reserves have not been brought in yet in this battle:ROFLMAO:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,321
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I know crazy, I think you even before compared those small conflicts comparable to Ukraine if I remember correctly. So why didnt the US provide 1000 M1a2s to Ukraine and they are begging south america right now for T-72s?
For one, even without losses, tanks have their own service life, they need their barrel changed, tracks replaced, engine repaired after heavy use. But hey Russia dreams that all of that donation is for the sole purpose of replacing combat losses and fulfilling their fantasy that Ukraine lost as much tanks as Russia, and for that I'll let you at that.

so your stating that Ukraine is better because some convicts are pushing them around and the reserves have not been brought in yet in this battle:ROFLMAO:
Based on the Kharkiv and Kherson counteroffensive, yes.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
For one, even without losses, tanks have their own service life, they need their barrel changed, tracks replaced, engine repaired after heavy use. But hey Russia dreams that all of that donation is for the sole purpose of replacing combat losses and fulfilling their fantasy that Ukraine lost as much tanks as Russia, and for that I'll let you at that.
same goes for T-72s what a sad excuse you have on why the Abrams can be used earlier in the war. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ well the reality on this map is Soledar got taken, wagner still pushing the AFU around with smaller forces according to map and AFU with videos everyday shows them forcing civilians at gun point to mobilize. I think anyone with more than two braincells will know that ukraine needs bodies and equipment.

Based on the Kharkiv and Kherson counteroffensive, yes.
So what is going on now with Soledar, Ugledar, bakhmut, etc?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,321
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
same goes for T-72s what a sad excuse you have on why the Abrams can be used earlier in the war. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ well the reality on this map is Soledar got taken, wagner still pushing the AFU around with smaller forces according to map and AFU with videos everyday shows them forcing civilians at gun point to mobilize. I think anyone with more than two braincells will know that ukraine needs bodies and equipment.

Yes they will push for about 2-3km for the next 2 months and then summer arrive, the Russians are exhausted while fresh UA troops bristling with Abrams and Leopards come their way. The result could another repetition of the infamous Kharkiv and Kyiv offensive. Yeah we all know how this will end.

So what is going on now with Soledar, Ugledar, bakhmut, etc?
There's a war going on

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 687
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Yes they will push for about 2-3km for the next 2 months and then summer arrive, the Russians are exhausted while fresh UA troops bristling with Abrams and Leopards come their way. The result could another repetition of the infamous Kharkiv and Kyiv offensive. Yeah we all know how this will end.
There are still 300k-500k Russian troops outside Ukraine's border while there is 80k in the operation zone. If Ukraine has exhausted their soviet supplies than how long will it take to exhaust western supplies to even disarm europe at this rate lol? Based on those mobilization videos I think i would start being more worried about revolts happening since those civilians were not that willing to be abrams and leopards tank drivers.

There's a war going on
yeah so what happened to Soledar and what is going on in Bakhmut? why are there settlements being captured right now by Russia.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom