Russia Russian tank tow truck BRAM-1R

Soldier30

Reactions
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The BREM-1 tank evacuator was created on the basis of the T-72 and was put into service in 1975 and is intended primarily for the evacuation of T-72, T-80 and T-90 tanks. To lift cargo, the BREM-1 is equipped with a swivel crane with a lifting capacity of up to 12 tons. The machine transports various equipment for repair, one of them is an ESA-1 electric welding machine. BREM-1 is armed for self-defense with a NSVT heavy machine gun located on a turret above the commander's hatch, and thermal smoke equipment is an additional means of protection. The 840-horsepower V-84MS engine allows the BREM-1 to reach speeds of up to 60 km / h on the highway. When towing a T-72 tank, the speed on a dirt road does not exceed 10-15 km/h. Currently, there is a modernized version of the BREM-1M, it is being built on the basis of the T-90 tank.

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They lost 72 armored vehicles in just one battle.

Damn!!

Really I know im following the war but I never knew it was this bad.

An army can lose like 20 or so but 72 in a single day thats a wow

Agha Sher

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Damn!!

Really I know im following the war but I never knew it was this bad.

An army can lose like 20 or so but 72 in a single day thats a wow

You are wrong, good sir. They did not lose 72 in a single day. They lost 72 in a SINGLE battle. Their total loses for that day was around 100.

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are wrong, good sir. They did not lose 72 in a single day. They lost 72 in a SINGLE battle. Their total loses for that day was around 100.

Fcking hell. Russian armed forces is much worse than I thought.

Top Bottom