Saira Khan recieves threats after saying she is not a practising Muslim.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Saira Khan is celebrity of Pakistani heritage. Reading this makes me sad. Whatever happened to "your faith to you, my faith to me"? Why can't Muslims focus on themselves instead of acting like Allah's little self appointed policemen?

@mulj thoughts mate?

1612898146727.png

TV presenter Saira Khan has said she received death threats after revealing she is not a practising Muslim.
The former Loose Women panellist clarified her faith earlier this week in a column for The Daily Mirror.
"The problem for women like me, who have a Muslim name and are of Asian heritage, is that others make assumptions about us before we even open our mouths," she said.
In an Instagram Live on Monday, Khan said she had received death threats.
She also posted a statement on her account which said she had been abused and trolled online.
Khan shot to fame as a contestant on The Apprentice. She has since appeared on Dancing on Ice and Celebrity Big Brother.
For the last five years she has been a regular panellist on ITV's Loose Women, but she stepped down from her role in December.

What did Saira Khan say?​

In a newspaper column, the broadcaster said she wanted to clarify her stance "for [her] own wellbeing".
"I feel that by saying this as a public figure, I will no longer inadvertently confuse or unintentionally hurt others of the Muslim faith," she wrote.
"People assume that because we have Muslim parents we are practising Muslims, that we have read the Quran, that we fast every Ramadan, that we don't drink, that we don't have sex before marriage."
Khan said many aspects of her lifestyle did not fit with Islam, such as wearing clothes that go against the accepted dress code, drinking alcohol and having a boyfriend "behind closed doors".
Linda Robson, Saira Khan, Andrea McLean and Coleen Nolan
image copyrightGetty Images
image captionKhan previously appeared alongside Linda Robson, Andrea McLean and Coleen Nolan on Loose Women
The broadcaster, who is of Pakistani heritage, also highlighted that she had adopted a child and had not followed Islamic rules on her daughter's inheritance rights.
She continued: "I respect people who have Islam in their lives - some are the most humble people I know.
"However, I don't share their conviction. I've tried hard over many years, not for myself, but for my parents and the wider family."
She said that having been brought up in a practising Muslim family, "most of my values are based on the spiritual aspects of the Muslim faith. But I'm also influenced by other spiritual teachings".

What was the reaction to the column?​

Khan took part in an Instagram Live broadcast on Monday evening, during which she said she had received death threats since the publication of her article.
On Tuesday, she posted a statement on Instagram reiterating that she has "been sent threats, abuse and been trolled".
"Why my personal choice of how I choose to live my life should stir such hatred in others is incomprehensible to me," she said.
But, the presenter added, she had also received support from several followers. She shared screengrabs of some messages she had been sent.
Khan said she had been "contacted by so many women in the last 24 hours documenting their fears for wanting to live their life how they wish".
"Whilst I like to keep things upbeat and positive, I cannot forget that I as a woman have a duty on my platform to help other women.
"We don't need to look the same in order to feel each other's pain. I feel your pain if you are hurt."

N

Null/Void

Whoa she looks like Med Milf damn anyways just wait for the Far Right troll brigade to use this again as a trope but seriously Brit Paks why your underclass think its a pind in the UK brah

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
@Kaptaan i saw something on twitter, i do not trust her and she has not credibilty, i see that she just use it as good pr as it is trendy on west and kind of online industry for former muslims to milk money and fame from islamophobic people. As someome memtioned in comment she was like that couple of decades, i mean behaving like non muslim more or less completely, so why now to announce it particulary, it does not make sense, it is relatively new phenomena overall and it is not strictly related to muslim community, i heard for many similar examples for muslim reverts but it is not media covered and followed vigorously, islam is great media product and it sells and she is kind of celebrity and it sells even better.
Otherwise it is her bussiness and i think nobody should be concerned and bothered, especially pakistani community, there are far worse examples beside her, she as seasoned media worker at least put it in some pseudo honest form.

Last edited:
N

Null/Void

@Kaptaan i saw something on twitter, i do not trust her and she has not credibilty, i see that she just use it as good pr as it is trendy on west and kind of online industry for former muslims to milk money and fame from islamophobic people. As someome memtioned in comment she was like that couple of decades, i mean behaving like non muslim more or less completely, so why now to announce it particulary, it does not make sense, it is relatively new phenomena overall and it is not strictly related to muslim community, i heard for many similar examples for muslim reverts but it is not media covered and followed vigorously, islam is great media product and it sells and she is kind of celebrity and it sells even better.

Yeah a lot of ex Muslim types are good brigade for the psuedo right wing trolls at best

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yeah a lot of ex Muslim types are good brigade for the psuedo right wing trolls at best
I do not think that is her motive particularry, she is to smart for that, probably just use trend in some form for positiioning herself and be under the lights i think. You are overall right for that kind of people, their stupidity amaze me, how they sellout themselfs for that low lifers attention

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
So is anyone that is not a practicing Muslim a sellout looking for attention? Should they be punished by death like all those apostates who leave Islam as a whole? 😀

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The biggest enemy of Muslims are other Muslims. Especially these kind of Muslims that are outraged at everything.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I do not think that is her motive
Whatever her motive is the reaction is out of order. By reacting it merely reinforces whatever stereotypes are being peddled by the media. The best reaction is to ignore all this. If a Dutch politician wants to burn the Quran - just stay cool. In fact these people do these things precisely to elicit the response they get. Don't give oxygen to such things. Starve the fire. Don't feed it. That is my thought about it.

Crazy reactions merely reinforce the idea of Muslims being irrational, wild human beings.

N

Null/Void

Whatever her motive is the reaction is out of order. By reacting it merely reinforces whatever stereotypes are being peddled by the media. The best reaction is to ignore all this. If a Dutch politician wants to burn the Quran - just stay cool. In fact these people do these things precisely to elicit the response they get. Don't give oxygen to such things. Starve the fire. Don't feed it. That is my thought about it.

Crazy reactions merely reinforce the idea of Muslims being irrational, wild human beings.
Ah the Dutch from Pim Fortyun to Gert Wilders sigh it does not help some in the Muslim communities in the west act like total imbeicles that give scumbags like Fortyun,Wilders and David Wood breathing space

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Threats from whom? There are countless celebs that receive threats from countless nut jobs for any number of ridiculous reasons but this one hits the headlines.

Did some muslim scholar or organisation threaten her?

And this quote just shows that she is trying anything to remain relevant,

Khan said she had been "contacted by so many women in the last 24 hours documenting their fears for wanting to live their life how they wish".
"Whilst I like to keep things upbeat and positive, I cannot forget that I as a woman have a duty on my platform to help other women.
Next she will be LGBT once she has worn out the oppressed muslim woman persona. These people will do anything for fame.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So is anyone that is not a practicing Muslim a sellout looking for attention? Should they be punished by death like all those apostates who leave Islam as a whole? 😀
Well, how did you conclude that from this coversation?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,970
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ah the Dutch from Pim Fortyun to Gert Wilders sigh it does not help some in the Muslim communities in the west act like total imbeicles that give scumbags like Fortyun,Wilders and David Wood breathing space

Nobody heard of ayaan al hirsi and theo van gogh until some nutjob killed him.

Not to mention van gogh was asking for it because he knew he was going to cause a reaction until a nutjob killed him now this asshole is a martyr to freedom of speech thanks to some takfiri retard who believed taking matters into his own hands.

Shitty people and shitty optics. Thats why anjem choudary and his group is the darling of the media. Media loves him other wise this retard would be just as irrelevant as the edl, britain first and other retards.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nobody heard of ayaan al hirsi and theo van gogh until some nutjob killed him.

Not to mention van gogh was asking for it because he knew he was going to cause a reaction until a nutjob killed him now this asshole is a martyr to freedom of speech thank to some takriri retard who believed taking matters into his own hands.

Shitty people and shitty optics. Thats why anjem choudary and his group is the darling of the media. Media loves him in other wise this retard would be just as irrelevant as the edl, britain first and other retards.
There is another problem, on west they always calls such a kind of people to discuss about religion as they fits to their narrative and agenda to portray muslims as something bad and backward, they rarely engage and give space to the people from muslim community who actually knows their stuff and who could give some more insight but that would crash their narrative. even if they do engage such people they engage it with their twisted approach like this bitch.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,970
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is another problem, on west they always calls such a kind of people to discuss about religion as they fits to their narrative and agenda to portray muslims as something bad and backward, they rarely engage and give space to the people from muslim community who actually knows their stuff and who could give some more insight but that would crash their narrative. even if they do engage such people they engage it with their twisted approach like this bitch.

Women cant be imams, priests or rabbis.

Women can lead women only prayers in our religion they cant lead men.

Its ridiculous how people attack this to support their bigotry or muh modernism.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Women cant be imams, priests or rabbis.

Women can lead women only prayers in our religion they cant lead men.

Its ridiculous how people attack this to support their bigotry or muh modernism.
what is even funnier this women is ortodox jew as i figured it out and is against female rabbis per se, strange mix of ignorance, liberalism and wokism.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,970
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
what is even funnier this women is ortodox jew as i figured it out and is against female rabbis per se, strange mix of ignorance, liberalism and wokism.

Typical sjws I cant stand them.

Either our spokesman is some liberal douche or some extremist retard like anjem choudary then they are marketed as "Muslim" leaders.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Typical sjws I cant stand them.

Either our spokesman is some liberal douche or some extremist retard like anjem choudary then they are marketed as "Muslim" leaders.
the interviewed sister actually is president of islamic council of gb and she was fine actually considering artillery barrage of ill intentions and incompetence from this interviewer.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom