Slanders On The Wikipedia Page Of Turkish War Of Sovereignity And The Referenced ''Historians''

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I opened this thread in reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/n4xyo9
Our history is another ongoing battlefield. Unfortunately our enemies lack any honor so they as far to weaponise history. Akp should use at least %1 of its troll pools for outer affairs but instead they use all for itself. Though, who am I kidding? Their ignorant trolls cant do anything in English.

Look at those historians they used to label our most glorious war as an ethnic cleansing:

Uğur Ümit Güngör: A fascist Armenian living in Holland.
Vahagn Avedyan: Armenian
Raymond Kevorkian: Armenian
Levon Marashlian: Armenian
George Shirinian: Armenian
Rouben Paul Adalian: Armenian
Meichanetsidis Vasileios: Greek
Hans Lukas Kiesner: He is a German funded by Osman Kavala. Source:

Ryan Gingeras: He retweets the Gulenist, Arab funded Ahval News in his twitter:

Benny Morris: A man who calls himself Zionist. His ''work'' is from 2019 keep that in mind.
Mark Levene: A Jew historian whose subjects are genocide history and Jewish history. His work is from 2020.

What a coincidence it is that both of the Jews/Zionists made their work in 2019-2020. When Turkish-Israeli relations were at their lowest.

In the discussion part of the wiki page the dumbass that editted it says ''there is consensus among historians''
Look at the consensus everyone!
6 Armenians, 1 Greek, 2 Zionist Jews, 1 Gulenist funded clown and an idiot American that retweets Ahval News.

Appearently this is what it takes to stain our sovereignity war.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Our history is another ongoing battlefield.
Trust me your still lucky compared to Pakistan. Pakistan's enemnies make one of the largest English speaking pool in the world. Even if 15% of Indians speak English that is 15% of 1.4 billion which is 210 million Indian English speakers. Then you have a massive Indian diaspora of about 4 million in USA. Another 1.5 million in UK. this makes Indians one of the largest pool of English speakers in the world ahead of every Anglo-Saxon country other than USA.

This means in the media, in every other fora Indian's get to shape the narrative on Pakistan. I call Wikipedia Indiapedia because any content of Pakistan will have been tailored by Indian contributors.

So I understand how you feel about this.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not much we can do as ordinary citizens. Fahrettin Altun needs to divert some of his social media trolls he uses for Akp propaganda to make Turkey propaganda. Dumbass Akp is only good to itself.

All the parties are fcking useless one chpli idiot posted a tweet where he cried for the dersim rebellion.

A chp politician im talking about while akp in 2011 apologised for it.

This is what we are up against.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Chp, Hdp, Akp, İyip, Mhp, Deva, Gelecek, Saadet, BBP

Imagine a country that have these as its political parties. Is there posibility for such a country to resurface?

All of these parties need to be closed and all of the politicians in them need to be politically banned. I am serious.
Turkish politics is under siege.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Chp, Hdp, Akp, İyip, Mhp, Deva, Gelecek, Saadet, BBP

Imagine a country that have these as its political parties. Is there posibility for such a country to resurface?

All of these parties need to be closed and all of the politicians in them need to be politically banned. I am serious.
Turkish politics is under siege.

Neo Ottomanists today like davutoglu love pandering to minorities while throwing ethnic indentities out.

Also Turgut ozal even wanted to change Turkiye into the Anatolian republic.

Their problem is Turkish identity.

Funny how they tell Turks to drop everything while Kurds, Armenians and Greeks are full time nationalists

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So what's the solution?

A lot of Turks actually tried to change it by putting real sources in guess what wikipedia did not allow it to happen.

This what kind of pricks they are.

Universities most of them actually ban wikipedia. They encouraged us to look for proper sources or using books. I can see why its banned.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
So what's the solution?
I think your in a good position to tackle this problem. With a growing economy [overlooking the mmediate isues you have] and a secular population that has good understanding of how the world functions there is every chance you will be able to over time push against this surreptitious [sometimes very openly] influence gnawing away at Turkish history and identity.

For Pakistan. It's doom. Since English has become the global language and Western media is dominated by English platforms from USA, UK etc Pakistan will and has got buried under years of designed, not so designed but malevolent propaganda mostly emanating from Indian sources but compounded by Islamaphobes given that Pakistan has a problem with Islamists. Put together it makes for a lethal cocktail.

I can gaurantee you guys not a single contribution on Wikipedia will be impartial. I have often tried to fix outright fabrications but there is such a tidal wave paddling in the opposite direction that it's simple impossible as it will resisted.

I would like to think I am a global citizen and have travelled widely but this image problem Pakistan suffers from has only got worse. And you guys know the primary reason for that. I am only even able to mention this on a Turkish platform because you guys face similiar problem if not on the scale we do. Lucky for you there is not that many Armenians on earth.

Even on a Turkish platform I have problems because the number of times I see threads or comments disparaging Pakistan is shocking. When I try to challange these I get swarmed. All I can do is appeal to Turks always keep a open mind on any rubbish about Pakistan and question it. Sorry about this rant.

S

Sinan

I opened this thread in reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/n4xyo9
Our history is another ongoing battlefield. Unfortunately our enemies lack any honor so they as far to weaponise history. Akp should use at least %1 of its troll pools for outer affairs but instead they use all for itself. Though, who am I kidding? Their ignorant trolls cant do anything in English.

Look at those historians they used to label our most glorious war as an ethnic cleansing:

Uğur Ümit Güngör: A fascist Armenian living in Holland.
Vahagn Avedyan: Armenian
Raymond Kevorkian: Armenian
Levon Marashlian: Armenian
George Shirinian: Armenian
Rouben Paul Adalian: Armenian
Meichanetsidis Vasileios: Greek
Hans Lukas Kiesner: He is a German funded by Osman Kavala. Source:

Ryan Gingeras: He retweets the Gulenist, Arab funded Ahval News in his twitter:

Benny Morris: A man who calls himself Zionist. His ''work'' is from 2019 keep that in mind.
Mark Levene: A Jew historian whose subjects are genocide history and Jewish history. His work is from 2020.

What a coincidence it is that both of the Jews/Zionists made their work in 2019-2020. When Turkish-Israeli relations were at their lowest.

In the discussion part of the wiki page the dumbass that editted it says ''there is consensus among historians''
Look at the consensus everyone!
6 Armenians, 1 Greek, 2 Zionist Jews, 1 Gulenist funded clown and an idiot American that retweets Ahval News.

Appearently this is what it takes to stain our sovereignity war.
Fighting against the disinformation against Turkey and Turkish people, is the job of Directorate of Communication.

Mail the guys and let's see if they do something other that propaganda.

S

Sinan

All the parties are fcking useless one chpli idiot posted a tweet where he cried for the dersim rebellion.

A chp politician im talking about while akp in 2011 apologised for it.

This is what we are up against.
This is not the job of parties but the state institutions. Currently AKP is controlling the state institutions and we expect them to do something.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is not the job of parties but the state institutions. Currently AKP is controlling the state institutions and we expect them to do something.

You have a chp politician crying about dersim.

The so called ataturks party.

Once akp is gone 100% im sure the party after which is chp going to continue where they left off.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I find it hilarious with Neo Ottoman fanboys and fake Ataturkcus crying who was bloody when they put down rebellions.

Neo Ottomans or Islamists will complain about how Ataturk put down rebellions with blood and force while fake Ataturkcus will point out the Ottomans putting down rebellions with force.

So dishonest and hypocritical from all sides.

You cant judge the time period with a modern day 21st century lense.

Imagine rebelling against the Turks. Going around killing innocent civilians, killing soldiers while burning down and looting the provinces. What do you think the Turks will do?? They will reply back with a gun not with flowers and chocolates.

Ataturk faced a lot of rebellions what was he going to do just sit there and the give the rebels flowers??

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
S

Sinan

Seriously wikipedia can crash and burn at this point.

I do my best to avoid wikipedia at all costs.
I don't approve this let's turn a blind eye against slanders. Turning blind eye to Armenian lies for 100 hundreds, brought usto "Armenian Genocide" being accepted by dozens of countries.
Even tiny Israel is ferocious when it comes to allegation. Why Turkey can't be proactive when it comes to allegations?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't approve this let's turn a blind eye against slanders. Turning blind eye to Armenian lies for 100 hundreds, brought usto "Armenian Genocide" being accepted by dozens of countries.
Even tiny Israel is ferocious when it comes to allegation. Why Turkey can't be proactive when it comes to allegations?

Turks tried to fix it with proper sources guess what they got banned.

Wikipedia even once accused us of supporting isis.

Fck them big time when we counter their bullshit they either call us erdogan trolls or brainwashed zombies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

So many independance wars on wikipedia guess what our one starts with the word genocide and ethnic cleansing. Why dont they apply this to other independance wars then its pretty bias and bullshit.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think your in a good position to tackle this problem. With a growing economy [overlooking the mmediate isues you have] and a secular population that has good understanding of how the world functions there is every chance you will be able to over time push against this surreptitious [sometimes very openly] influence gnawing away at Turkish history and identity.

For Pakistan. It's doom. Since English has become the global language and Western media is dominated by English platforms from USA, UK etc Pakistan will and has got buried under years of designed, not so designed but malevolent propaganda mostly emanating from Indian sources but compounded by Islamaphobes given that Pakistan has a problem with Islamists. Put together it makes for a lethal cocktail.

I can gaurantee you guys not a single contribution on Wikipedia will be impartial. I have often tried to fix outright fabrications but there is such a tidal wave paddling in the opposite direction that it's simple impossible as it will resisted.

I would like to think I am a global citizen and have travelled widely but this image problem Pakistan suffers from has only got worse. And you guys know the primary reason for that. I am only even able to mention this on a Turkish platform because you guys face similiar problem if not on the scale we do. Lucky for you there is not that many Armenians on earth.

Even on a Turkish platform I have problems because the number of times I see threads or comments disparaging Pakistan is shocking. When I try to challange these I get swarmed. All I can do is appeal to Turks always keep a open mind on any rubbish about Pakistan and question it. Sorry about this rant.

Its not armenia alone were facing, its america, europe, france, iran and many middle eastern nations. They all peddle the same narratives against Turkey. Look at western media, not a day passes without the mainstream media in the UK pushing nasty propaganda against Turkey.

S

Sinan

Turks tried to fix it with proper sources guess what they got banned.

Wikipedia even once accused us of supporting isis.

Fck them big time when we counter their bullshit they either call us erdogan trolls or brainwashed zombies.
You are not listening to me.....i'm saying state should do the fight, not some random guys on internet.....whatever, nevermind.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom