Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wich National Army ?

Syrian National Army (SNA) obviously.
Well obvious to us, but let’s also accept the fact that not every member and guests following this thread would be familiar with SNA.
I did search the SNA on google, for instance, and results were not even close (wouldn’t even try the National Army), so maybe we also should be trying a little harder and write the entire name for clarification. my two cents.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Attack of the drones.

Tb2, Akinci, Anka, Aksungur and MIUS KE.

Now imagine all these strucking targets in different locations.

Our enemies will be shitting their pants.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,323
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
As the US magazine NEWS mentioned. The man (Iran general) who defeat ISIS.
I follow that war quite closely. Iranian/Iraqi shia militia under his command are getting wiped out left and right....until US airpower comes in.

Funnily enough those same poobah are now screaming death to the US.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

The persians have been massive supporters of the pkk because they felt they could use them against saddam/iraq and Turkey, they never thought that those same entities would stir an armed uprising across the whole of iran. But persians throughout history have behaved like this. A good example was when they cut the heads of Cengiz's diplomats who were seeking good relations and trade, only for the mongols to sweep the whole of persia away in retaliation.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hate Iran regime so much. They deserve the worst. However the world watches while they develop atomic bomb.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I hate Iran regime so much. They deserve the worst. However the world watches while they develop atomic bomb.

Whats important that Turks develop their own arsenal. In the past 10 years we have we watched america, russia and france all threaten Turkey. In the case of Russia threatening it openly to use tactical nukes against us and considering how sick and morally corrupt that nation is, i can see them doing it. Then you have a nuclear Isreal whose entire global outreach operates against Turkey, most prevalent within the american media and the various pro zionist lobbying groups. Then we have a nation led by a fanatical cult desperate to get their own nukes who have mad insecurity complex over the Turks.

It would be negligent not for Turkey to get or develop such things.

Honestly though of all the groups the isrealis are the most dissapointing, when europe was wiping them out left, right and centre it was the Ottomans who came to their rescue, instead of supporting us knowing that should the same ever happen again to them that Turkey would be a safe nation, they work to bury us in line with the very same nations that looked to wipe them out time and time again. Absolutely disgrace behaviour.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The persians have been massive supporters of the pkk because they felt they could use them against saddam/iraq and Turkey, they never thought that those same entities would stir an armed uprising across the whole of iran. But persians throughout history have behaved like this. A good example was when they cut the heads of Cengiz's diplomats who were seeking good relations and trade, only for the mongols to sweep the whole of persia away in retaliation.

Khwarazmian Empire was ran by Turks not Persians.

Mongols destroyed our Islamic Turkic cities.

Bukhara by the way rivalled both Baghdad and Cordoba in science and intellectualism was also recognised as a great city in the Islamic World.

Now its all gone.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Khwarazmian Empire was ran by Turks not Persians.

Mongols destroyed our Islamic Turkic cities.

Bukhara by the way rivalled both Baghdad and Cordoba in science and intellectualism was also recognised as a great city in the Islamic World.

Now its all gone.

mashallah i should have looked into it instead of listening to persians about it. Always though it was persian because the persians i know here told me it was persian. Just too many Turkic states and empires to remember man.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I totally agree yes we MUST get it even before mullah regime btw it's not alienatech it's an ancient thing we can develop it faster than them if we want but I don't think Tayyip has enough courage to do so. You can understand it from the rumors about recent Syria ops. We're taking it easy and slow as possible delaying delaying and delaying... What are we waiting for? This is about our existence too but we're not doing the necessary thing. Just blah blah... We should develop Nuke and show our iron fist asap.
Whats important that Turks develop their own arsenal. In the past 10 years we have we watched america, russia and france all threaten Turkey. In the case of Russia threatening it openly to use tactical nukes against us and considering how sick and morally corrupt that nation is, i can see them doing it. Then you have a nuclear Isreal whose entire global outreach operates against Turkey, most prevalent within the american media and the various pro zionist lobbying groups. Then we have a nation led by a fanatical cult desperate to get their own nukes who have mad insecurity complex over the Turks.

It would be negligent not for Turkey to get or develop such things.

Honestly though of all the groups the isrealis are the most dissapointing, when europe was wiping them out left, right and centre it was the Ottomans who came to their rescue, instead of supporting us knowing that should the same ever happen again to them that Turkey would be a safe nation, they work to bury us in line with the very same nations that looked to wipe them out time and time again. Absolutely disgrace behaviour.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,966
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I totally agree yes we MUST get it even before mullah regime btw it's not alienatech it's an ancient thing we can develop it faster than them if we want but I don't think Tayyip has enough courage to do so. You can understand it from the rumors about recent Syria ops. We're taking it easy and slow as possible delaying delaying and delaying... What are we waiting for? This is about our existence too but we're not doing the necessary thing. Just blah blah... We should develop Nuke and show our iron fist asap.

My own belief is that if Turkey has it, it will never be advertised until that last moment where not to reveal it could result in a nuclear strike against Turkey. Because for Turkey nuclear weapons would never be about using them, it would be about creating a security mechanism where nuclear weapons cannot be used against us.

The nation with the sickest mindset and the most potential to use one is Russia, the nation that we are in a face off position with in multiple theatres. American has too much conventional might to ever really worry about using them. Iran its a survival instinct to have it as an option, Israel its a last resort, France are jokers. But Russia is a real possibility that one day they drop a nuke on Turkey.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
mashallah i should have looked into it instead of listening to persians about it. Always though it was persian because the persians i know here told me it was persian. Just too many Turkic states and empires to remember man.

Stupid ass governor of the empire that killed those diplomats and the Sultan failed to punish the person who done because he was too confident that he would win against the Mongols.

Sultan fled the fighting was left to his son. His son did his best to repel the Mongols but it was all in vain.

Still he inflicted some defeats against Genghis.

After the Kwarazmian Empire collapsed a lot of their Turkic warriors became mercs for the various Muslim states and the Mongols.

Basically became the wagner group of their time even terrorised the crusaders by taking Jerusalem itself. These mercs starting to become to powerful that Muslim sultans like the Ayyubids and the Seljuks of Anatolia began to fear their growing power.

Interesting piece of history.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont want to go off topic.

But Genghis Khan's earliest defeats actually came from two Turkic Empires, Volga Bulgaria and the Kwarazmian Empire.

Turks and the Mongols know each other far too much.

They how to defeat us while we knew how to defeat them.

Top Bottom