Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Is this real or just their imagination or empty words for giving them hope and getting some more time? If it's real we HAVE TO burn the ships!

Its obviously the long term ambition, create a state and have the american move in and eventually create a no fly zone over that region and then spread into south eastern Turkey, the same way they used Turkey to create a no fly zone over nothern iraq.

we got to wake up. These clowns want to bury us and they are taking the boiling frog approach against us.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
But have you noticed none of the ak party media and their numerous shills on twitter work to counter this narrative? They are quite happy for the constant provocation that some kind of race war is being conducted by Turks towards Kurds.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
But have you noticed none of the ak party media and their numerous shills on twitter work to counter this narrative? They are quite happy for the constant provocation that some kind of race war is being conducted by Turks towards Kurds.

Our trolls only care about their party nothing else.

Turkish politics is like a football team.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Our trolls only care about their party nothing else.

Turkish politics is like a football team.

unfortunately politics generally attracts degenerates. Good people get sick of politics, opportunists see politics as an easy grift and they have no actual emotional connection to the nation or the welfare of the nation. Its all about making easy money.

And what always gives a politician away is all the business deals and money he acquires by utilising his political position. The more they make the more corrupt and despicable they.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
You are being butthurt over literally everything

its a bit different for Turks, i was born in England and live her, but I feel the troubles of Turkey as if they are within my own household. I guess this is part of what makes us who we are.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Ah there we go again, post some cherry picked pictures of women and claim they defeated isis for internet points.
What are they hoping for`, that virgin internet white knights heroically stop Turkey and save the sdf maidens or something?

No, they are trying to justify the potential US militaries intervention against Turkey. Remember when they wanted to take Saddam out they were even running with stories about babies being cooked in ovens, where the key witness turned out to a kuwaiti royal.

The USA has no power to attack anyone unless they convince their own public that its justified, this is why all the pro pkk propaganda is occurring. This is why they tarnished Turkey with Isis.

This is why despite fighting russia in multiple theatres, they portray Turkey as the enemy within NATO.

The nations that have the most to gain from Turkey leaving NATO for whatever reason are greece, armenia and isreal.

Last edited by a moderator:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Is this real or just their imagination or empty words for giving them hope and getting some more time? If it's real we HAVE TO burn the ships!
If the Americans close the Syrian airspace, we will have Koral ew, Kargı drone, Som missile, Akıncı drone, tb2 drone, Bora missile, tr 122 çnra, trg 300 rocket, winged guidance kit, precision guidance kit, miniature bomb, etc. We open it with pest exterminators.

Today is not 1974.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the Americans close the Syrian airspace, we will have Koral ew, Kargı drone, Som missile, Akıncı drone, tb2 drone, Bora missile, tr 122 çnra, trg 300 rocket, winged guidance kit, precision guidance kit, miniature bomb, etc. We open it with pest exterminators.

Today is not 1974.
Actually, Turkiye needs to close the Syrian airspace, but there is no sound from ours.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Actually, Turkiye needs to close the Syrian airspace, but there is no sound from ours.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to close flight such a large area to without dominating the land area. But when the Siper Sam system and the Kızılelma drone are ready, we can close northern Syria to a depth of 50 km.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not a bad idea and like you said we Have to act faster than they do.
But foundation of any particular airspace closure dictates authority, not in the sense of one stems from a governing body but rather one that is “recognized” by other actors regardless because it also bears an atmosphere of dominance to be recognized.
So, recognizing such an ”authority” would result two ways for the other parties involved: yield or reject.

The question we should be pondering is, will the US yield?

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tension is reducing and I'm getting angrier. The government knows that Turks have fish memory. The same thing happened a couple of months ago. We were talking about the possibility of a new operation, TV channels were in the border etc. but nothing happened they fooled the society and show continued. I think they accepted another PKKistan in Syria. How shameful for us, how disrespectful for our history. I feel very bad about this silence.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ah there we go again, post some cherry picked pictures of women and claim they defeated isis for internet points.
What are they hoping for`, that virgin internet white knights heroically stop Turkey and save the sdf maidens or something?

I support Ukraine but dont like these libshits, progressive pricks and anti Turkish aholes. I dont want my weapons being used by them neither should they be getting any support in Ukraine.

A lot of volunteers that once fought for ypg are now fighting for the Ukrainians so I wont lose any sleep if they get captured by the orcs.

Still makes it hard if we are on the same side with these people 🤢

Shtr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can not understand how PKK can be considered in same level of Ukrainians. Is there any terror attack caused by Ukrainians?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I can not understand how PKK can be considered in same level of Ukrainians. Is there any terror attack caused by Ukrainians?

Russian logic. They invade you unprovoked, slaughter and rape your people and then call you the nazi. When they run away after taking a pounding they call it "a goodwill gesture".

Russia is as Orwellian as it comes. Whatever they say just laugh at it and move on.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not a bad idea and like you said we Have to act faster than they do.
But foundation of any particular airspace closure dictates authority, not in the sense of one stems from a governing body but rather one that is “recognized” by other actors regardless because it also bears an atmosphere of dominance to be recognized.
So, recognizing such an ”authority” would result two ways for the other parties involved: yield or reject.

The question we should be pondering is, will the US yield?
Just like they escaped from Afganisthan they will also escape from Syria. Enough is enough.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tension is reducing and I'm getting angrier. The government knows that Turks have fish memory. The same thing happened a couple of months ago. We were talking about the possibility of a new operation, TV channels were in the border etc. but nothing happened they fooled the society and show continued. I think they accepted another PKKistan in Syria. How shameful for us, how disrespectful for our history. I feel very bad about this silence.
I don’t think there will be any real operation. There will be some small clashes here and there with few dead terrorists and this will be sold as success.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom