Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have got it wrong mate!
Politics is dirty; way too dirty

Certainly, USA and Russia cant afford to lose Turkey for the next "50" years! However, what does the term "lose" mean anyway? Will Turkey cut relations with either or both countries? Impossible mate

As much as I hate to put you down in the dumps, but both Russia and US are quite strong regarding Turkey! Russian gas is the sole reason for why Turkey can even function during this period of economic contraction and the US can easily throw Turkey into a situation similar to Iran; by then, what will the operation in Syria do? Just look at Germany; the moment you close the tap of the Russian gas, the moment the German economy started to collapse! No one can replace Russia's dominant role in the energy market for the next 20 years at least.

Moreover, the US got Turkey in the bag for the next 100 years mate! How long will Erdogan rule? Till 2023 or 2029 max! After that, who do you think will rule Turkey? Iam 100% sure it will be a Pro-US individual and this means that all the stuff Turkey did to stop the PKK for the last 6 years will be erased with the signature of the then-Prime Minister or President to retreat from Syria
Unfortunately what you say has some truth to it, especially the new administration can reverse all our gains. I was talking from the viewpoint of the state. If we have an established state we shouldn’t allow political decisions affect our future.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
The silence on the front is noteworthy. Few artillery and UCAV attacks.

Either Turkiye is making the final preparations for a ground operation or they backtracked from conducting an operation.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The silence on the front is noteworthy. Few artillery and UCAV attacks.

Either Turkiye is making the final preparations for a ground operation or they backtracked from conducting an operation.
You mean the final final final preparations. No if the operation were to be imminent they would have continuef with artillery pressure in parallel to any prep.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
You mean the final final final preparations. No if the operation were to be imminent they would have continuef with artillery pressure in parallel to any prep.

You usually have a silence just before an assault.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,538
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
With the National Intelligence Organization (MIT) operation, the so-called Tel Tamir province brigade chief of the terrorist organization PKK / YPG, Muhammed Nasır, code-named Kemal Pir, was neutralized in Syria.
It was determined that the terrorist knew the border line very well, was an expert on missiles, and took an active role in making sabotage plans.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I wish we where in year 2030. TFX flying with MIUS/TISU. Aircraft carriers together with TF-2000, and I class. Siper block 3, with different variants of hisar air defence missiles. Altay tank rolling together with different IFVS. Ballistic missiles with the range of 3 000 km capable of hitting moskva in the east, and london in the west. If we was in year 2030 today then we would have seen a different outcome. 100% sure about that.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I wish we where in year 2030. TFX flying with MIUS/TISU. Aircraft carriers together with TF-2000, and I class. Siper block 3, with different variants of hisar air defence missiles. Altay tank rolling together with different IFVS. Ballistic missiles with the range of 3 000 km capable of hitting moskva in the east, and london in the west. If we was in year 2030 today then we would have seen a different outcome. 100% sure about that.

Even now AK party are going about things in completely the wrong way. The idiotic way to deal with the situation, they are trying to talk and deal with both the Russian side and American side at once. Dumb. What they should be doing is smashing the western side under Russian control. Once you take them out the game, the americans are left with a landlocked PKK occupied region, where everyone surrounding them is opposed to their plans. At that point the americans will have no choice but to leave or face complete regional isolation.

But as long as we keep bowing down to threats, the threats as time passes will only get worse and worse.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Even now AK party are going about things in completely the wrong way. The idiotic way to deal with the situation, they are trying to talk and deal with both the Russian side and American side at once. Dumb. What they should be doing is smashing the western side under Russian control. Once you take them out the game, the americans are left with a landlocked PKK occupied region, where everyone surrounding them is opposed to their plans. At that point the americans will have no choice but to leave or face complete regional isolation.

But as long as we keep bowing down to threats, the threats as time passes will only get worse and worse.
The russians with the bashar regime already tried negotiate with the ypg/pkk, and they rejected the offer to give the 30 km buffer zone to be under the controll of the bashar regime. Seems like the americans are there to stay. I understand your concern but with the elections coming soon i dont know if erdogan wants to risk an embargo again. Even china condemned an possible operation by turkey. The pressure is real, and turkey is Alone. This is a choice that the turkish leadership have to calculate. Everything has its time, and i dont know if its the right time now. I also want to see the operation by the way, and im very eager to see it.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bro, do you really want to turn every post and thread into an AKP issue? This kind of obsession turn your brain out. Which you praise and show all the time.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Observing shia militia movement today. Operation seems to be happening. They are rushing militants to PKK areas

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can hardly wait for our army to be stronger, that’s clear. But there is some logical issue here. If the reason we are not making the operation is because we don’t have TFX, wasn’t this known to the government before? Did they realize it only now? Why were they then talking about it so much? I think the hindrance is rather on the economic and sanctions side, but again how come they didn’t expect any sanctions before? If they knew it, why were we talking about it publicly since months or years now? Can they not clarify these things at the background and then only talk about if you are actually going to DO it.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Usa told pkk/ypg that if the Turks attack they wont fight the Turks on their behalf but will place sanctions and diplomatic isolation along with embargoes.

Piece of shits. The length the usa goes to protect its terrorist proxies.

I do not understand why you saying that -
"IF the Turks attack they wont fight the Turks on their behalf but will place sanctions and diplomatic isolation along with embargoes."

This is already DONE and active FACT since year 2015

What is it something new?
Please enlighten me/ us Why you saying that -> "The length the usa goes to protect its terrorist proxies."
It is already SAID by usa in the face and clear to Turkiye in 2015 when there are 50+ official usa delegations came to Turkiye to demand Turkiye to obey and do not touch PKK/YPG in Syria.

Turkiye already choose to become Free, independent and follow own Path.
Turkiye already make clear to usa that it will not please any usa wishes. No more obey, no more pleasing usa, no more pay money for usa second hand or old revision product with price tag 5-10 time more.......................etc.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Bro, do you really want to turn every post and thread into an AKP issue? This kind of obsession turn your brain out. Which you praise and show all the time.

Whose issue is the Syrian mess? Who calls the shots as to whether Turkeys moves or not? Which political party took us into this Syrian nightmare? Entirely rational and reasonable to focus on AK party since their the ones calling the shots. And remember its your boys barking "we can come suddenly one night" if you had any self respect you would feel embarrassed by this regime.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom