Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just like they escaped from Afganisthan they will also escape from Syria. Enough is enough.
Exactly. Enough is enough. But they surrendered Afghanistan to Taliban as they messed it up, as usual, and therefore wanted to get the hell out of there (or ran away like you said).
Will they be willing to surrender Syria as they did in Afghanistan to other actors namely Turkey, Russia and Essad duo?

At any rate, I strongly agree that Turkey should move into Syria and do it with a large scale campaign this time.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkiye needs to sweep these leftist terrorist aside.

Far right domestic terrorism and Islamist terrorism takes up a lot of news coverage.

While most ignore far left terrorism like antifa and dhkp.

In the usa an antifa terrorist who fought for the ypg was actually planning on killing cops in the usa.
Anti fa Adl, pkk etc etc etc are one and the same, dogs of choice of the western establishment. I remember as a kid how Red Brigades kidnapped and killed Aldo Moro . Basically during that unfortunate events, Italian special brunch was on holiday. Moro was threatened by Kisingger before hand . When Red Brigades kidnapped an American brigadier, they were finished off in 2 or 3 months. Since that day I know that things work differently in this world then what many people think. All of it is just a Cult . Not even real communists like Stalin but Troyskists new world order scum. Should be killed after intense investigation and torcher.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,052
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Does anyone know when the cabinet meeting is today? The decision for the land operation is expected to be taken during that meeting.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
After the terrorist attack in Istiklal Street, in which 6 of our citizens lost their lives, the air operation carried out by the Turkish Armed Forces in Syria and the north of Iraq continued, while a scandalous post came from the USA. The US Central Command (CENTCOM) shared photos of its aid to the PKK/YPG terrorist organization with the note "20 units of blood and plasma were given to our SDF partners in Syria as part of our mission".
Screenshot_2022-11-28-18-42-55-428_com.android.chrome.jpg

The mentality of pkk/ypg was corrupt. It has now been proven that their blood is also corrupt.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the meeting he didn't say anything about the operation right?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,052
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
After the meeting he didn't say anything about the operation right?
Not specifically. Just mentioned that they wanted to create a 30km buffer zone and they would hunt them down until the last militant.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not specifically. Just mentioned that they wanted to create a 30km buffer zone and they would hunt them down until the last militant.
There's another meeting on Wednesday and We have a new martyr now and counting... I can't bare the pain anymore! I won't accept so-called victories like Yapprak District Kürrek Street in Syria. All in or nothing. ALL IN ASAP or nothing.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
There is a 90% possibility that Erdogan wont declare any military operation; as always, at the final moment, both Russia and the US acts as the best of friends and start to exert phenomenal pressure on Turkey and this causes Turkey to step down. From what I heard, Russia is threatening Turkey with Gas while the US is threatening with more economic pain as well as sanctions

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
From what I heard, Russia is threatening Turkey with Gas

Russia is definitely not in position to threaten Turkiye with gas cut, especially when they are searching for newer customers because Europe (their biggest customer) stopped buying their gas.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a 90% possibility that Erdogan wont declare any military operation; as always, at the final moment, both Russia and the US acts as the best of friends and start to exert phenomenal pressure on Turkey and this causes Turkey to step down. From what I heard, Russia is threatening Turkey with Gas while the US is threatening with more economic pain as well as sanctions
Of course they will threaten and do their best to prevent the operation. What I find weird is that are we expecting naively they will just accept it and talk about the operation since months now? Either we do it and accept the consequences or we just accept the sad fact but then shut up.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Russia is definitely not in position to threaten Turkiye with gas cut, especially when they are searching for newer customers because Europe (their biggest customer) stopped buying their gas.
Nope
It actually is
Turkey is one of the largest gas consumers worldwide; and with its export-oriented economy, switching from the cheapest gas source ever will spell the doom of the Turkish economy

There is a bloody reason for why the West, Russia, China, and Med East countries dont want Turkey to have its own gas reserves; it is because this is the greatest flaw in Turkey and the most effective way to keep the Turks in check

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Nope
It actually is
Turkey is one of the largest gas consumers worldwide; and with its export-oriented economy, switching from the cheapest gas source ever will spell the doom of the Turkish economy

There is a bloody reason for why the West, Russia, China, and Med East countries dont want Turkey to have its own gas reserves; it is because this is the greatest flaw in Turkey and the most effective way to keep the Turks in check
Turkey is friendly with Algeria, Qatar, Azerbaijan, and other Turkish countries, plus Iran is able to supply gas. You need to do a little bit more research i guess

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How can we expect a deal with Russia to be successful? Russia is a failed state. They should be grateful to us that we allow them to maintain their bases there. Syria is our backyard. We should determine what happen there. Not Iran, not Russia, and not America. Not even Marsianers. This is our backyard. We rule that neighborhood. Full stop.

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
With this terrible econonomic situation together with incoming elections it is really hard to carry out a comprehensive operation. I hope I am mistaken.

zio

Reactions
4 440
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think americans wanna to secure işid jails in syria,or transfer to Iraq.I suppose we are waiting for.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom