Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now that we have Hisar O+ why are we afraid of Russia air raids? We should just shoot them down if we can. It is time to show power and resolve. We don’t need their gas. Ideally also no tourists from them. We should show that we mean it. Those little dirty games they want to play won’t be allowed. We should support Caucasus and Turkic people against Russia if they insist on supporting pkk filth.This pkk problem should be finished off with.
We need 3 more years to get there.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think Turkey can afford to ignore Russia a fair bit in Syria now.

When we look at the mess we are in over Syria the biggest and constant mistake AK party kept making was not to move sooner rather then later. There was a time when neither Russia or America were entrenched in the North of Syria, AK party did nothing.

Before the Russians exposed themselves in Syria i was advocating that the positions they occupy should be taken without delay. Now they are exposed themselves in Ukraine its imperative to move there yesterday.

AK party shouldn't take for granted the situation in Ukraine, tomorrow maybe the conflict is frozen and then the Russians re-direct their focus back into places like Syria.

You take the Russian question out in the west of Syria, the americans will be left alone sitting on their land locked pkk dicks surrounded by every country who sees them as an enemy in the region. At that point its time for the americans to make a swift and unexpected exit just like they did in afghanistan.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Turkey can afford to ignore Russia a fair bit in Syria now.
They repeatedly threaten with cutting the gas supply to Turkey. In fact, they did stop the stream of gas once this year already for a couple of days. The government didn't publicly criticize the Russians and kept quiet. Ofc, Gazprom used technical issues as an excuse.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"we can come suddenly one night" meanwhile we always give the enemies months to prepare for it.
I am really ashamed of this. I had promised myself not to make any comments in the Syria Intervention sub forum but I was again full of hope after all this talk.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I am really ashamed of this. I had promised myself not to make any comments in the Syria Intervention sub forum but I was again full of hope after all this talk.

He's not a statesman, he's career politician. Exceptionally good at maintaining his political presence and opening the gates for all his cronies, but in terms of actual statesman craft he's terrible.

You could take 5 guys off this forum and let them be decision makers and they wouldnt screw up as bad as he has done.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

The only thing that will force AK party to act is Turkish anger. We saw this when the Russians closet bolshevik terrorists bombed Turkish troops. While the government did everything to hide it, the news spread like wild fire across social media and anger was high that Turks were even going to the border demanding to be enlisted to go and fight.

No anger from the Turkish people, ak party will continue their ways.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians in Ukraine are pissed about Turkish support to Ukraine.

Russian-propaganda-channels-are-sharing-photos-of-Ukrainian-Soldiers-with-pro-PKK-banners-and-...jpg

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The only thing that will force AK party to act is Turkish anger. We saw this when the Russians closet bolshevik terrorists bombed Turkish troops. While the government did everything to hide it, the news spread like wild fire across social media and anger was high that Turks were even going to the border demanding to be enlisted to go and fight.

No anger from the Turkish people, ak party will continue their ways.
That's why I always tag Akp organizatios and important figures of it under the martyr news and threatening them with votes. That's the only thing they care unfortunately

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Anyone knows when the Security Council meeting is expected to be finished?

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They repeatedly threaten with cutting the gas supply to Turkey. In fact, they did stop the stream of gas once this year already for a couple of days. The government didn't publicly criticize the Russians and kept quiet. Ofc, Gazprom used technical issues as an excuse.
What if we don't buy any gas from Russia, but only from Iran, Qatar and central Asian countries?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians in Ukraine are pissed about Turkish support to Ukraine.

View attachment 50956
Do you know that in russian army there are PKK soldiers?
For me it is smell that those on pictures are PKK soldiers.
One more think russians do not care about other cultures or their language. I mean second writings is not russian and russian will not write it .

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Blood, culture and roots mean nothing, apparently.

Imagine posting that, reading it back to yourself, and not feeling stupid

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Of course, CHP would have conquered Syria by now.

They wouldn't have joined the american/isreali war against Assad. That was insanely dumb and you see the fruits of it.

Now we get to enjoy watching both the USA/Russia united in their support of the PKK along our border, while the international media portrays Turks constantly committing genocide on all Kurds. Basically a rerun of what they did with the Armenians against the Ottomans. Stirring the eventual insurrection of all Kurds across the entire country, if the mess continues maybe 30 years from now you will see all major Turkish cities on fire. With the international media portraying the entire Turkish state as a criminal.

AK party did most of the work too in destabilising in syria, then inviting the syrians too basically depopulating the north making it easy for the YPG to annex.

No idea why people find it funny, the entire world is shitting on Turkey and portraying Turkey as the major terrorist operating within Syria. AK party dived head first into that for you all. Your only get out of jail but whutt about CHP.

As for Bojo he's an ethnic Circassian i think he originates from the same area erdogans georgian ancestors originate from.

And why are you islamists are attacking the Turkish guy for making a joke of pro-Russians who justify the actions of your biggest enemy? Shameful behaviour, but thats political islamism in a nutshell, no honour. Your basically a cult at this point no different to how iranians act over their cult. Everyone outside of it is the enemy.

And don't shit on western Turks, their expertise and knowledge from the west keeps Turkey from looking like another Pakistan. Even erdogans son in law was educated in the USA.

I would hate to see what Turkey would look like today without its connections to the west, its economically in terrible shape as it now. Without that western connection, education and expertise, jesus christ were in trouble.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom