Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why all Turkish politicians who stand with the idea of talks with Bashar are naive

Bashar Assad himself is soo happy that the majority of the Sunni Syrian population arent in Syria anymore so that he can change the demographic as much as he wants and that is why he doesnt want the Syrian refugees in Turkey back

Syria is run by alawites who are anti Turkish.

Everybody in the region dont like us.

In the Balkans, Caucasus and the Middle East.

Turkiye is surrounded by Vultures.

I tell you one thing about Wolves they dont back down without a fight.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Regarding syrians, I think Mr. Özdağ is actually trivializing the problem by turning it into a meme. That's my position.

Umit Ozdag's 0 Syrian policy just proves how much of a naive politician he is

He has no end game plan.

It might be a meme or joke policy but he is actually winning with that policy the same way Trump did in 2016 . That's why Erdogan is trying to hard to follow up with this and we all remember the interior minister Mr Soylu when he told the Syrians about sending them back , Same narrative as Özdağ did .

I don't understand much from Turkish politics but all politics across the world love getting votes . the Syrian issue for them is a vote issue not a national security issue .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It might be a meme or joke policy but he is actually winning with that policy the same way Trump did in 2016 . That's why Erdogan is trying to hard to follow up with this and we all remember the interior minister Mr Soylu when he told the Syrians about sending them back , Same narrative as Özdağ did .

I don't understand much from Turkish politics but all politics across the world love getting votes . the Syrian issue for them is a vote issue not a national security issue .

Populism is very big in Turkish politics.

Every party does it.

Gemn

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I told you before. Christmas time is expected. This is the time when the operation will be least tabby from the west.

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
The fact that they went against Erdoğan says it all.
Are you trying to say Erdoğan is FETÖ?!??

I don't think so, my friend. Life is not just about black and white. Neither Erdoğan nor Davutoğlu & Babacan are FETÖ members.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you trying to say Erdoğan is FETÖ?!??

I don't think so, my friend. Life is not just about black and white. Neither Erdoğan nor Davutoğlu & Babacan are FETÖ members.
NO

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,823
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Syrians like Bashar Al Assad and his father still dream of taking Hatay back.

View attachment 51173

This map is what they believe and they want to make it a reality.

Huge chunk of Turkiye they believe belongs to them.

You still have jackasses who jerk over Bashar Al assad.
Bro, you cant dream of a greater nation if yours is divided in to 5 parts. Russian, American, Turkish, Iranian and Kurdish ones.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Syrians like Bashar Al Assad and his father still dream of taking Hatay back.

View attachment 51173

This map is what they believe and they want to make it a reality.

Huge chunk of Turkiye they believe belongs to them.

You still have jackasses who jerk over Bashar Al assad.

This is the major problem in the region, all these nations have delusional aspirations. The greeks think they are going to take ownership of the Aegean, Cyprus and istanbul. The armenians believe they were going to take north eastern Turkey, the Kurdish separatists believe they are going to take south eastern Turkey. The Russians want control of the straits and ideally Istanbul and parts of north eastern Turkey. Its goes on and on.

Meanwhile Turkey that has the right character and dynamics to expand outwards was always about "peace at home, peace in the world" You had to do something crazy like the greeks did in Cyprus for the Turks to go war.

The irony of course is that our enemies are forcing us to become expansionist as reactionary measures. Even our defence industry today has its roots in a taking a reactionary measure to american military embargoes against Turkey in 74-78. The more they embargo us the more we advance in defence matters.

If you want a peaceful Turkey all you have to do is leave us alone, if we end up with a new Turkish empires its entirely their fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,047
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have a question. Can Turkey eliminate all PKK terrorists in Syria in one major operation, ignoring all embargoes from the USA and Russia?
Our army can

We can eliminate them even with small arms and M60

But our economy cant endure further embargoes

Last edited by a moderator:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
In order to eliminate PKK, killing their members is not enough you have to eradicate the ideology which is nearly impossible, especially in our country and neighbourhood where a lot of seperatist minded people exist. All we can do is continue the operations, neutralize their high ranked members, destroy their infrastructure in the mountains (caves, tunnels, weapon caches) but also fighting their civilian sympathizers within the country especially those rats sitting in our Parliament.

Long story short if you reduced the threat to a level in which they are not counted as one anymore, you still have to keep an eye on them and suppress any further attempt of reorganization.

And that has to be done in a radical manner, since the Hendek Operations proved that talks and being nice doesn't work.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
our army can

we can eliminate them even with small arms and M60

but our economy cant endure further embargoes

I don't think they can be eliminated entirely, because the heads of the organisation are not from the region. What we can do is risk management. The level of terrorist attacks within Turkey directly have dramatically reduced since expanding into Iraq and Syria, if you create a bufferzone along the entire syrian, iraq border you push the problem away from Turkey and limit it mostly to the buffer area.

Now unless you have a way to shut down their international state support in places like the USA, Europe or Russia then its a different story

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree. A US F-35 can drop two JDAMs on our forces and we won't do anything other than condemning. Russia did exactly the same nothing happened.
Well, if they do that they’d also need to think about what will happen to their 900 ground forces in Syria. Also we have some radars in development and Hisar/Siper is improving.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can eliminate terrorist but can you stop people to join anyway? We are fighting pkk for years yet there is still no ending of it. I am not sure a terrorist organization can be ended just with military operations and not aware of any example of it.
There are examples from Sri lanka and Ireland. Please no discussions terrorism cannot be eliminated with fighting. All terrorists should be exterminated, no mercy to even those who surrender. We will have slightly more martyrs at the beginning but they should know that once they join the pkk their road only leads to perdition.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Syria is run by alawites who are anti Turkish.

Everybody in the region dont like us.

In the Balkans, Caucasus and the Middle East.

Turkiye is surrounded by Vultures.

I tell you one thing about Wolves they dont back down without a fight.
This is due to the mistakes of the Ottomans. They treated them too well. Look at what spanish did in south america or even in Andalusia. The french were 100 years in Africa now they all speak french. I will never forgive Ottomans as they left us nothing.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What I find disgusting is that this guy after talking so much about it facing 85 million people and backs down again is stil hoping he would win the elections.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
This is due to the mistakes of the Ottomans. They treated them too well. Look at what spanish did in south america or even in Andalusia. The french were 100 years in Africa now they all speak french. I will never forgive Ottomans as they left us nothing.
It's from the law of the Turk that when they conquer a land, it prospers. Do not take inspiration from the Spanish that slaughtered the south Americans, or from the french. We north Africans know well about the french murderers, they will be our enemy forever. Instead of taking inspiration from these two nations, you should take inspiration from your culture, and Islam if you are Muslim. The most important thing is to do the right thing, to be a nation of integrity, and values. I understand your point, but it's not right morally.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I hate my history, my leaders, over 50% of my population. But I love what I am. Lol

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom