Nation of origin
Turkey

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Once again I fail to understand why Turkey isn't abusing the hell out of Russia getting bogged down in Ukraine.

Every chance Russia had to screw Turkey they took it without fail, they never missed an opportunity to harm Turkey and her regional interests. These Russians are getting screwed in Ukraine and basically got exposed to the world that they are not a serious military let alone a super power. Still a year into the Ukrainian war and erdogan has not been able to gain Turkey an inch. Terrible statesman. All these opportunities and they are always lost to time because of this government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the deep state is listening 🎶

Follow my instructions:
  1. Launch an operation now. Erdoğan has been used as a scapegoat for years anyway in order to destroy the economy. The economy won't improve under his rule, so just finish PKK in Syria once and for all.
  2. When elections come, replace him with someone who will improve the economy.
There is no deep state, we are in real world and not watching Kurtlar Vadisi!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
"Despite all these sacrifices, we will never forget that we have been left alone, especially in our fight against terrorist organizations that threaten our unity and solidarity." Tayyip Erdoğan, President.

From we will come suddenly one night to we will never forget. I'm sure the USA is trembling at erdogan constantly talking but doing nothing. I'm sure Putin and the USA are concerned whether you will forget or not, you were the same guy who tried to hide from the Turkish nation that Russians murdered our troops. It seems like our enemies haven't forgotten erdogans character and keep exploiting it.

If anything erdogan not only forgets but does his best to avoid responsibility.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
From we will come suddenly one night to we will never forget. I'm sure the USA is trembling at erdogan constantly talking but doing nothing. I'm sure Putin and the USA are concerned whether you will forget or not, you were the same guy who tried to hide from the Turkish nation that Russians murdered our troops. It seems like our enemies haven't forgotten erdogans character and keep exploiting it.

If anything erdogan not only forgets but does his best to avoid responsibility.

Either way he will most likely get re-elected next year. This country will still be screwed for another 10 years. Sad but true.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Either way he will most likely get re-elected next year. This country will still be screwed for another 10 years. Sad but true.

Another 10 years of this failure in Syria and it may be too late for Turkey, you are going to face a problem where a state will be set up against you that entirely hates you. Another Greece or Armenia and while these nations try to harm you internationally, the state on your border will be set up to funnel constant terrorism into Turkey directly.

I dont think the common Turk understands how serious the threat is concerning whats happening in syria and iraq, he's basically been put to sleep by AK party.

And just think no could have seen the opportunity of an era that occurred in Ukraine when the Ukrainians not only stopped by the Russian invasion from succeeding but have gone to kick their arses from post to pillar.

Just as it seemed that the Russians and Americans had become untouchable together in syria against us, the Russians dived into a field with a million landmines that they cannot get out of, yet erdogan cannot get an inch for us in syria over it.

Also worth keeping in mind that day we move sanctions, embargoes and everything else is going to come our way. They want to build their Pkkistan to further destabilise the middle east. There is no running away from it.

Last edited:

Boykaz

Reactions
1 121
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think turkey should do the operation in syria before the summer, otherwise if the russia ukraine war spreads to nato, turkey cannot fight on 2 fronts and there are also greeks waiting in ambush.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think turkey should do the operation in syria before the summer, otherwise if the russia ukraine war spreads to nato, turkey cannot fight on 2 fronts and there are also greeks waiting in ambush.
I think there is no need to rush if there is no attack from Syria. Also, by using Syria, YPG and Greece as an excuse, we would find a reason not to fight with NATO against Russia!

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,925
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
- HTS inghimasi groups carried out an operation to infiltrate the positions of the Regime in the Turkmen Mountain in the north of Latakia, many SAA militamen died. All the inghimasi returned to their positions safely.

- HTS carried out an infiltration operation against two points belonging to the Regime in Dadih village in the east of Idlib, the trenches were destroyed and all SAA militiamen in the targeted positions were neutralized. All the inghimasi returned to their positions safely.

If you remember, the Assad regime transferred its 3rd Division in the south of Idlib to the Kuwayris airport in the south of Manbij last week. Realizing this gap, the opposition started infiltration operations.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
- HTS inghimasi groups carried out an operation to infiltrate the positions of the Regime in the Turkmen Mountain in the north of Latakia, many SAA militamen died. All the inghimasi returned to their positions safely.

- HTS carried out an infiltration operation against two points belonging to the Regime in Dadih village in the east of Idlib, the trenches were destroyed and all SAA militiamen in the targeted positions were neutralized. All the inghimasi returned to their positions safely.

If you remember, the Assad regime transferred its 3rd Division in the south of Idlib to the Kuwayris airport in the south of Manbij last week. Realizing this gap, the opposition started infiltration operations.

Hts are scumbags ama as long as they target the assad terrorist group its fine by me.

Somebody should try to make hts attack the ypg.

Let them all eat each other up.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

May you remind me to what affliation does the HTS belong to?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,925
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
May you remind me to what affliation does the HTS belong to?
They don't have an exact affiliation. Their affiliation is whoever supports their pseudo State.

They are mainly focused on improving their image seeking support from the US so they can start a procedure of removing HTS from the terrorist organizations list.

They work closely with the US and Türkiye. They also have a very good success in fighting/tracking ISIS elements in Idlib. It is rumored that they are the ones that were supplying intelligence for the Al-Qaeda HVTs that were neutralized by the US in Idlib for the past couple of years.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom