Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Interesting

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 14.50.09.png

1636047357052.png

M

Manomed

Also I gotta say this there is no way they can make a engine in 2030 specifications are much more complicated than even F22 or F35 engine We should make a copy of the F110 engine first and try to make better engine later this will make the project slower

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
A leftover render of the TF-X from IDEF 21. The design changes are pretty noticeable. Different (and rather unconventional) intakes, F-35 like vertical stabilizers, plus so much more. The rear end also reminds me of the Su-57. The nose cone is absolutely massive. And a good looking canopy to finish things off. (They might've changed the canopy design due to visibility concerns?) IRST & EOTS clearly visible like most other previous renders of the bird. Seems like the landing gear configuration has changed as well... Still can't see how this plane is 21 meters in length but whatever I guess.

I can post more screenshots from different angles if anyone is interested.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 21.20.43.png

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 20.49.36.png

Another pic showing the TF-X in flight. Diamond wing design ? :sneaky: Might be a perspective thing IDK.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 21.22.21.png

A better view of the rear end. It also shows how high up the canopy is from the ground.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 20.52.05.png

TF-X pulling some G's. Better view of the canopy and its shape. There's also an interesting camouflage going on. Quite wavy with different color tones. Very F-22 like. (note how the IRST has magically turned grey... lol)

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 09.35.28.png

Once again proving how far the two engines are from each other.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 21.22.50.png

Side profile. Best view of the fighter imo. Such an elegant looking aircraft.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 35017

Another pic showing the TF-X in flight. Diamond wing design ? :sneaky: Might be a perspective thing IDK.

View attachment 35020

A better view of the rear end. It also shows how high up the canopy is from the ground.

View attachment 35021

TF-X pulling some G's. Better view of the canopy and its shape. There's also an interesting camouflage going on. Quite wavy with different color tones. Very F-22 like. (note how the IRST has magically turned grey... lol)

View attachment 35022

Once again proving how far the two engines are from each other.

View attachment 35023

Side profile. Best view of the fighter imo. Such an elegant looking aircraft.

Why is this not being published? Our firms really have to do a better job in marketing and PR.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Why is this not being published? Our firms really have to do a better job in marketing and PR.
Technically they were published but I agree. The marketing teams on most Turkish defense companies are below average. TAI should do better. It's not like it's classified or anything since these screenshots were taken from an animation for IDEF. It shouldn't be hard to keep a model on your website up to date. Sometimes I feel like they're too lazy to do certain stuff. Oh they also try to create a meaningless hypetrain from time to time. ROKETSAN is a good example of this... if you get what I mean. Speaking of websites... TAI's website is actually really cool so props to them on that :d

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Good news! Found more renders. TF-X most likely going vertical. Can't express how much I'm in love with this design. Looks like an F-22 but with an EOTS installed on it. Cool innit? Sorry about the low rez SS.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 21.21.22.png

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,949
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
And they're STILL using the SAME animation for the TF-X... Dude enough! That was when the fighter was still 19 meters long wasn't it? The commercial was going so well. Then came the climax point... I thought I'd see some new renders but nah. Did the budget run out halfway through? Lol. In all seriousness they might be hiding certain stuff. Or perhaps it's because of the fact that the design hasn't finalized quite yet.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Kotil: "At the end of the day, we will reach 10000 engineers. These engineers will have "fighter experience engineers" skills. We are now collecting them from Turkish universities and the world. There are also qualified Turkish engineers in Europe and Germany. Now, The green card problem has also been solved and that's a huge potential. I thank our President. There are engineers who have a green card in Europe, they have come to very important positions in the aerospace sector. Due to dual citizenship, we could not get a work permit for them. That was done now"

Wanasepi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mr Kotil: "At the end of the day, we will reach 10000 engineers. These engineers will have "fighter experience engineers" skills. We are now collecting them from Turkish universities and the world. There are also qualified Turkish engineers in Europe and Germany. Now, The green card problem has also been solved and that's a huge potential. I thank our President. There are engineers who have a green card in Europe, they have come to very important positions in the aerospace sector. Due to dual citizenship, we could not get a work permit for them. That was done now"
Turkey should recruit engineers from muslim countries as well......

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Turkey should recruit engineers from muslim countries as well......
They are doing, TAI has engineers from Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries. They are replacing brain drain with muslim engineers..

If Turkey has not been that much unfree, full of injustice and authoritarian; many more valuable minds have not left the country as well. In METU from 2010 to 2016, I have seen so many academicians and researchers moving abroad as they feel oppressed. Freedom and open-minded thinking is the core value of my university and the reason behind its success.. I saw the decline from first hand. But yeah, TAI is doing everything to find replacement.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,999
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are doing, TAI has engineers from Pakistan and Middle Eastern countries. They are replacing brain drain with muslim engineers..

If Turkey has not been that much unfree, full of injustice and authoritarian; many more valuable minds have not left the country as well. In METU from 2010 to 2016, I have seen so many academicians and researchers moving abroad as they feel oppressed. Freedom and open-minded thinking is the core value of my university and the reason behind its success.. I saw the decline from first hand. But yeah, TAI is doing everything to find replacement.

Somebody is butthurt.

I dont think TAI goes because of their religion but their experience and knowledge.

Afterall the defence industry has been globalised.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Somebody is butthurt.

I dont think TAI goes because of their religion but their experience and knowledge.

Afterall the defence industry has been globalised.
Hiring people because of their religion is stupid.

In my opinion Western engineers are still more skilled than engineers from most other countries.

UAE acquiring all those South Africans was one of the smartest things they could have done.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hiring people because of their religion is stupid.

In my opinion Western engineers are still more skilled than engineers from most other countries.

UAE acquiring all those South Africans was one of the smartest things they could have done.

I had some pakistani friends, they were more skilled engineers than most western ones. Of course education quality is different in the west but there are good engineers and scientists all over the world it depends where you get them. I said muslim engineers because the question was that.

TAI is of course hiring from everywhere but middle eastern ones are Cheaper! as western ones does not accept lira wages. I don't know what currency are they using but in last 5 years all universities in TRNC lost foreign professors because of the currency. Shortly, not because of being muslim or Turk but just who is available.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom