TR TF-X KAAN Fighter Jet

ŞeyhMuşmula

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not confirmed officially. The info came from a source. Overall 24 fighters will be produced for TuAF every year for ~10 years. TF-X project serial production phase will continue till the end of 2030s.
Temel Kotil said on TEKE TEK something like "300 aircraft sale(probably to TaF) wouldn't be enough, we have to export" something like this, I know he said 300 aircraft but I can't fully recall the sentence.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
MTU-Safran NGF turbofan concept
images-2.jpeg

TrMotor TfX turbofan engine concept
ee7d077f3b476a3.jpg

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have many students abroad who could work for TAI. Problem is, they would not come, because of the political situation in Turkey. I meet one yesterday, he will work for AIRBUS. He said, we would not work in Turkey. Less freedom and to much Islamic influence.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
If any of you want to 3D print a model of TFX here's an STL file i've compiled from the 3D model on TAI's website

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr. Ismail Demir: "We recently said that" No country can be excluded from the F-35 program unilaterally ". The last letter from the USA justified us. The dialogue process will begin for a solution. The process will be based on law "

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
BUHSET Project:
The calendar start date (T0) of the BÜHSET (ICNI) TFX National Combat Aircraft Integrated Communication Navigation Recognition-Promotion (ICNI) Project was accepted as 1 October 2020 and a contract was signed with TUSAŞ on 30.12.2020. In this context, it is aimed to deliver the works up to the Preliminary Design Review (PDR) stage. In addition, work on the Contract Data Request List (CDRL) documents has started.

Aselsan activity report

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Within the scope of the National Combat Aircraft Program, contract negotiations have been made for Flight Control System Sensors and Helmet Integrated Indicator, and the contracts are expected to be signed and come into effect in 2021.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Within the scope of the contract signed with TAI, studies for the integration of the Miniature Bomb, Intelligent Multi-Relief and Laser Guided Bomb to the National Combat Aircraft have started.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Has Turkey made stealth materials for TFX already?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,600
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has Turkey made stealth materials for TFX already?
Yes. Both ram paints and RAM materials are studied. There are several projects that are covering those topics. Maske(Mask) Projects are the first to come to my mind but there are more in Tubitak and I think Gebze institute studied on the subjects too. There are also companies that produce RAM paint in Turkiye at the moment.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom