The Hashd Shaabi militia bombed the US Consulate in Erbil and the Erbil International Airport

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,021
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can we take that as Iran supporting pkk?

1613423740016.png

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
"IRAQ: Militant group 'Ashab al-Kahf' claim to have carried out an attack against a Turkish military base in Northern Iraq.''

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,021
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That " Four eyed Journalist " is 10 times the man than your garden variety ex-commanders (like Mete Yarar or Abdullah Agar )

Former ÖKK member Mete Yarar explained that the US built the largest Special Forces base in the world at Erbil Airport during his service in Iraq. The date of the first video is 26.07.2017 by the way ...
That Erbil Airport is currently under attack ...
I hope you learn not to compare such a 4-eyed "journalist" with a former special forces officer.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,773
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Former ÖKK member Mete Yarar explained that the US built the largest Special Forces base in the world at Erbil Airport during his service in Iraq. The date of the first video is 26.07.2017 by the way ...
That Erbil Airport is currently under attack ...
I hope you learn not to compare such a 4-eyed "journalist" with a former special forces officer.
No.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,773
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A journalist cannot understand military intelligence. If you claim otherwise, then you do not understand this business.
Yes. Of course our operations are being planned and executed by super duper Mete Yarar. He knows everything. Riiiiiight. BTW i wont believe anything that comes his mouth. For me he is not trustworthy. But people like Murat Yetkin or Uğur Dündar or Emre Kongar are real journalist. They report things. They dont have to understand military intelligence. They dont make things up. They job is to inform people. Thats it.
Lastly ; Mete Yarar resigned in 2004. I highly doubt his knowledge level in current Special Forces operations. There must be alot changes by now in terms of operation types , technology etc.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,021
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes. Of course our operations are being planned and executed by super duper Mete Yarar. He knows everything. Riiiiiight. BTW i wont believe anything that comes his mouth. For me he is not trustworthy. But people like Murat Yetkin or Uğur Dündar or Emre Kongar are real journalist. They report things. They dont have to understand military intelligence. They dont make things up. They job is to inform people. Thats it.
Lastly ; Mete Yarar resigned in 2004. I highly doubt his knowledge level in current Special Forces operations. There must be alot changes by now in terms of operation types , technology etc.
If a journalist who does not experience how an operation is conducted has not worked as a war correspondent, he evaluates the incident with hearsay information. Then it makes a compilation.
However, if a soldier has breathed that air, he knows the intricacies of the operation. Knows the geographical structure of the field. He also gets news from his military friends. A reporter collects gossip only from "local" sources close to the area.
A journalist can evaluate a military operation by listening to the comments of a bureaucrat in Ankara at most. He is definitely a soldier in that bureaucrat. However, when bureaucrats make their own comments, they do not teach journalists the fine points of this work.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,917
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why dont the usa and Turkiye work together on combating these shia militias backed by iran.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom