Three stabbed to death in Nice "terror" attack.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan

Nice attack: Mayor says deadly stabbing points to terrorism​

1603965707918.png

Three people have been killed in a knife attack in the French city of Nice, police say.
Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said everything pointed to a "terrorist attack at the heart of the Notre-Dame basilica".
Police said one woman had been beheaded in the attack and Mr Estrosi spoke of "islamofascism". The suspect was detained shortly after the attack.
France's national anti-terror prosecutors opened a murder inquiry.
The mayor told reporters that the suspect had "repeated endlessly 'Allahu Akbar' (God is greatest) when he was being treated at the scene".

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Everybody has to get together and do something about this. I really look back with nostalgia to the 1980s and a world where "terrorism" was associated with Irish, or Basque, or German Red Faction of Baader Meinhof and other radical left groups. All this just fuels the far right.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Let all Muslim's, Christian's or people of no faith just deplore and condemn these vile, cowardly acts. There is no space in civilized society for such behaviour.

@Vergennes

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can we all as Sunnis agree that Wahabis are scumbags??

Worst sect in our religion alongside the Ismaili Hashashins. Sometimes wish the Ottomans did not collapse they literally contained the Wahabi threat.

I dont believe wahabis are Sunnis they more like the Khawarij of the past except this time the Khawarij came with Oil money.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Let all Muslim's, Christian's or people of no faith just deplore and condemn these vile, cowardly acts. There is no space in civilized society for such behaviour.

@Vergennes
Except that this doesn't happen, condemnations from the Muslim world come followed by a big but... which actually find excuses for the assailants...the reactions of Imran Khan and Erdogan emboldened these loonies...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Except that this doesn't happen, condemnations from the Muslim world come followed by a big but... which actually find excuses for the assailants...the reactions of Imran Khan and Erdogan emboldened these loonies...

Have to be a big man to blame Turkey or Pakistan for this.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I think let's talk about that on another thread but agree to condemn this heinous crime without any resrvations or "buts". Only sick minds can wake up today and just go and kill. Let's call these people for what they are. Murderers. Criminals. That need locking up for life. Nothing can possibly justify their actions.

Frankly these incidents are double whammy for me. First as a human being I am appalled and naturally we humans tend to relate more to such incidents that are closer and France is neighbour of UK. I have often travelled there.

Secondly as a person is is percieved as a "Muslim" the inevitable backlash I have to face when I travel. I don't appreciate these savages effecting my life or by their actions making me feel uncomfortable. Sadly post 2000 that does happen where the crimes of some are diffused on the many.

But right now my heart goes out to the victims ...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think let's talk about that on another thread but agree to condemn this heinous crime without any resrvations or "buts". Only sick minds can wake up today and just go and kill. Let's call these people for what they are. Murderers. Criminals. That need locking up for life. Nothing can possibly justify their actions.

Frankly these incidents are double whammy for me. First as a human being I am appalled and naturally we humans tend to relate more to such incidents that are closer and France is neighbour of UK. I have often travelled there.

Secondly as a person is is percieved as a "Muslim" the inevitable backlash I have to face when I travel. I don't appreciate these savages effecting my life or by their actions making me feel uncomfortable. Sadly post 2000 that does happen where the crimes of some are diffused on the many.

But right now my heart goes out to the victims ...

Post 911 its gone worse unfortunately for us Muslims.

I hope Bin laden burns in the lowest depths of hell.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
The problem lies with Salafism. Until Salafism is stopped from being preached, these sorts of attacks will continue taking place every few weeks.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
reactions of Imran Khan
Trust me Imran Khan is a man who has lived more than half his life in the West and understands the issues. He has never supported such acts. But he is desperately trying to find a medium between the both worlds. It's not easy to placate millions of radicals that now roam the world. Jihadism was a virus that was unleashed during the anti Soviet period and it's been a struggle to push this curse back in the Pandora's box.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I hope Bin laden burns in the lowest depths of hell.
The most vile human being that lived from my perspective. There are plenty of other vile creatures but non have effected my life then this cnut. Most of you guys are young. But what if I told you when growing up in UK in 1970s/80s "terrorism" was the last thing you associated with Muslims. That word conjured Irish, Basque, Far left radicals in Europe like Baader Meinhof and on the fringes Palestinians many of whom like George Habash were Christians.

The suicide bomber became a instrument of terror as a general form in the 1990s by Hindu Tamil Tiger separatists in Sri Lanka. Then 9/11 happened and the world changed. Suddenly I woke up one day and I was the bad guy. Ever since I have been assking "how did that happen?"

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
This will be boost Macron's vote base without doubt.Well played indeed.

Well, maybe tough action is required? Its better for everyone, including French Muslims, if terrorism is addressed once and for all, without any excuses or velvet gloves.

I don't like waking up every few days and seeing that some maniac has screamed "Allahu Akbar" and cut off the head of some random poor victim in the streets of Europe. I want to live in a world without this.

I don't care what is required to stop it. But it must be stopped. We have to admit that there is a problem that must be solved.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So disgusting, so disgusting, so disgusting. Those who raised such a hullabaloo about shitty cartoons should be ashamed of themselves.
It is Macron to blame, calling cartoons shitty does not make them disappear. Insulting Muslims must be made a crime against humanity for all this to end.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All what I know is Macron needs to fix France's sinking image, and strengthen his position in France. "He beheaded her, OMG! Screams, violence, Islamofascist!, religion of peace etc." France knows the best, and we know these people. It is easy to set such scene, finding a killer is easier. Just don't give up your rightful stance. They are targeting you, don't let it succeed.
Targeting is clear here:

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I condemn every act of violence and I condemn also the CH en Micronic action which provoked these barbaric attacks.

I never saw a cartoon with a swastika, or a jewish babykiller or a transgender who raped chlidren projected at French buildings. Free speech my ass, only provoking muslim communities.

Then dont cry when a lot of beheadings will follow

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom