what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tesla is supposed to make a profit of around 2bln € from the co2 credits in 2022 and in 2021 around 1.4bln €

But they are profitable right now even without the credit:

But bear in mind almost a decade of investments was necessary to reach that point and they still havent mastered manufacturing a car that has the same quality as a German car.
I can tell you that as a Tesla owner from first hand.

Grand Charles

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tesla is supposed to make a profit of around 2bln € from the co2 credits in 2022 and in 2021 around 1.4bln €

But they are profitable right now even without the credit:

But bear in mind almost a decade of investments was necessary to reach that point and they still havent mastered manufacturing a car that has the same quality as a German car.
I can tell you that as a Tesla owner from first hand.
Indeed on German cars, Tesla is very far away, the Germans have almost 100 years of experience concerning the automobile, moreover the Germans are above American cars.
Elon had recognized him
1638990666903.png

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Indeed on German cars, Tesla is very far away, the Germans have almost 100 years of experience concerning the automobile, moreover the Germans are above American cars.
Elon had recognized him
View attachment 36881
German cars are not so much better than other brands anymore, apart from premium cars the quality isnt any different or sometimes even worse than other brands.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,212
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Western media may crucify him for this.

elon is closely connected to the Murdock family. He has powerful connections within the media. When he was screwing Johnny Depps wife behind his back, murdock owned media in which one of them sits on Tesla's board ran hit pieces against Johnny depp portraying his nasty wife as some kind of innocent victim.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,680
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Musk and Erdo definitely have something going on between them though Musk is a big admirer of Ataturk.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,731
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Old amblem was better than now. Unfortunately this emblem is so unmeaning, I think.
The new logo is hideous. It's painful to look at. And the text "Togg" is even uglier. A terrible choice of font. I hope they won't proceed with this logo.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
They went from those two designs to basically "< >" and Togg written in Arial typeface *facepalm*
1639831475084.png
1639831493558.png

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I get the meaning behind < >, but.. just not pleasing to the eye honestly... I think we may see another iteration...

Also, similar to Polestar -

1639832793532.png

1639832878971.png

And Xpeng;

1639833037026.png

Last edited:

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am still hoping that they change the name as well. I am not sure they could pick an ugglier name.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
They should change the name all together if you ask me, find something easier to pronounce.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's a lot of backlash with the new logo. Even if you check in the comments of the twitter post people are sharing their own designs.

They should hold a contest and allow people to submit their ideas, which would then be voted on.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom