Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,142
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Once the Turkish car industry becomes dominated by Turkish brands a new car recycling policy must be implemented to keep the demand up and provide cost sustainability.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Regardless of politics, I really hope it succeeds
These ppl are just triggered by Turkey's growth in several fields in the past decade; thus, you ought to ignore them just like how the chinese did in the early 2000's and I believe that if any project succeds, the party promoting such projects deserve credit for having the guts to initiate such a project; regardless of the political party ofcourse

ppl in my hometown normally say.... "Haters will always be Haters even if you succeed"

Last edited:

manifesto

Committed member
Reactions
3 474
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still waiting... They won't show us today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
Why dont they design cheaper vehicles .. that could be used as taxis , über , passenger transportation etc ? I think in few years govs around the world will force the taxis and other transportation vehicles owners to change to EV .. so with.. gov fin support .. good services and support from the manufacturer and fast dealing with the emerging problems .. this will make togg vehicles sell very well

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why dont they design cheaper vehicles .. that could be used as taxis , über , passenger transportation etc ? I think in few years govs around the world will force the taxis and other transportation vehicles owners to change to EV .. so with.. gov fin support .. good services and support from the manufacturer and fast dealing with the emerging problems .. this will make togg vehicles sell very well
They will in time,its an economic project with the future in mind.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom