Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Maybe but cars are just more than point to point. Many cars are masterpieces.

Its gonna be sad when so many cars that sound so good will be gone for good. I know I cant afford a lambo or a ferrari. But the day when v12s and v10s die off will be a day of sadness for many car fans.

We can say the same thing today. 60’s car for example were so much more beautiful than today cars. Especially the American ones.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We can say the same thing today. 60’s car for example were so much more beautiful than today cars. Especially the American ones.

The french have some nice cars If I had money I would buy a nice Reanult megane rs or a clio rs.

Bmx98

Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The french have some nice cars If I had money I would buy a nice Reanult megane rs or a clio rs.
French cars are unreliable, German and Japanese cars are the best for me, they combine comfort performance, and reliability.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Save your money and get a Golf GTI instead, better quality, more stable in value and fun to drive.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hyundai should always be an inspiration for TOGG if it wants to grow this will take decades. But I believe the Turks can make some fine ass cars if they put effort into it.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,023
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hyundai should always be an inspiration for TOGG if it wants to grow this will take decades. But I believe the Turks can make some fine ass cars if they put effort into it.
that s chance now,The old technology will be less use in the new era.that would reduce the advantages of Old money like BMW or TOYOTA

Chinese and Korean are very young in Car industry

If we do as well as our Drone

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

If togg pulls this kind of shit.

Boycott all the way.

Bmw has set a dangerous precedent!!

Bmw from shitty designs and shit cars nowadays to this disgrace.

Audi and Porsche have long surpassed bmw. Bmw should crash and burn but this will be replicated by other companies. Togg should avoid!

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Boycott all the way.

Audi and Porsche have long surpassed bmw. Bmw should crash and burn but this will be replicated by other companies. Togg should avoid!
This is just the inevitable result of the transformation of many industries from providing a good to providing a "service". Won't be long until automotive companies are no longer selling you a car but a license, a loan so to speak, to use the car.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is just the inevitable result of the transformation of many industries from providing a good to providing a "service". Won't be long until automotive companies are no longer selling you a car but a license, a loan so to speak, to use the car.

Great reset is in full swing. They are really serious about us not owning anything.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Boycott all the way.

da fuq!

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
FYGBpLpWIAAwA3g.jpeg

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
23 2,027
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The idea of opening the rear doors backwards had long ago been abandoned. Because in accidents, the door jammed and wouldn't open. Have they thought of an effective countermeasure? Why did they implement an idea long ago abandoned?

On the other hand, absence of intermediate struts between the doors can reduce the cost, but will also reduce the overall resistance of the body at the time of the accident. Interesting.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The idea of opening the rear doors backwards had long ago been abandoned. Because in accidents, the door jammed and wouldn't open. Have they thought of an effective countermeasure? Why did they implement an idea long ago abandoned?

On the other hand, absence of intermediate struts between the doors can reduce the cost, but will also reduce the overall resistance of the body at the time of the accident. Interesting.
That's just a concept design. Look at the Erdoğan's TOGG and new produced white Togg.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's just a concept design. Look at the Erdoğan's TOGG and new produced white Togg.

Prototypes and concepts are not the final thing. Only thing that would be retained is the design along with slight modifications to make it road worthy for laws and regulations..

Togg having those fancy doors will make it more expensive.

Scissor doors, suicide doors and butterfly doors are all high end and niche hence why everyday cars barely feature them.

Mercedes cars barely feature any gullwing doors apart from the 300sl and the sls amg. Despite being a trademark for them.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom