Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unbenannt.png

Thats what i meant with initial quality issues before, i mean its only logical that this will be the case, anyone who expects german quality from a brand new company will be disappointed.
This is where the service stations come into play, making the car is just the beginning, building a network of service stations and availability of spareparts is the really hard part.

I as a customer can forgive production deficits as long as the customer service experience is satisfying but if its not then that brand would be dead for me forever, i mean we are talking about a car here not something cheap. For that reason i dont consider Audi or anything from VW for my next car and im sure many people think like me.
Thats why TOGG must not only win the trust of customer but also be able to keep them, there is hardly any andustry living as much by its reputation than Automotive brands, once ruined its near impossible to come back.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 50143

Thats what i meant with initial quality issues before, i mean its only logical that this will be the case, anyone who expects german quality from a brand new company will be disappointed.
This is where the service stations come into play, making the car is just the beginning, builting a network of service stations and availability of spareparts is the really hard part.

I as a customer can forgive production deficits as long as the customer service experience is satisfying but if its not then that brand would be dead for me forever, i mean we are talking about a car here not something cheap. For that reason i dont consider Audi or anything from VW for my next car and im sure many people think like me.
Thats why TOGG must not only win the trust of customer but also be able to keep them, there is hardly any andustry living as much by its reputation than Automotive brands, once ruined its near impossible to come back.
When I saw it too, I thought maybe it was ignored because they were test cars.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
When I saw it too, I thought maybe it was ignored because they were test cars.
Tesla aparently still has these issues, i hope TOGG will fix them faster, its embarassing if a manufacturer still didnt figure out after a decade.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I am pretty sure the Japanese and Koreans already had a sufficient Petrol infrastructure before establishing their brands.
"Petrol infrastructure"

I couldn't understand what you wanted to express. Especially the "Petrol infrastructure" part.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,049
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tesla aparently still has these issues, i hope TOGG will fix them faster, its embarassing if a manufacturer still didnt figure out after a decade.

Can confirm, they still do have those issues. Got mine last year and its honestly not acceptable that they still dont get it fixed.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The first mass-produced vehicle in a certain quantity would not be sold. These vehicles will be used to identify the problems of the production line and for some tests necessary for the vehicles to be put on the road. they are probably used later in the factory.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Technically, this infrastructure is available in our country. Batman refinery has been operating since 1955. This infrastructure is not necessary to create a vehicle brand. It is planned and expanded relatively according to the number of vehicles.

In addition, we are now moving to electric vehicles and charging stations are spreading rapidly.
Dude are you trolling or whats the deal with you?

Shtr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if all parts including design is imported or are inspired, it means nothing. This is a starting point and in a few years it will take a long way. Humiliating, mocking is non-sense. In the early phases of Turkiye's evolution in defense industry was completely same.

Well done Türkiye.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,140
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even if all parts including design is imported or are inspired, it means nothing. This is a starting point and in a few years it will take a long way. Humiliating, mocking is non-sense. In the early phases of Turkiye's evolution in defense industry was completely same.

Well done Türkiye.
51% domestic a the start. Will go beyond 65% several years in. Not bad at all and for a sophisticated system like TOGG is. Superb.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's announced by the CEO that more affordable cars that average citizen can buy will be produced starting from 2027.

We will see how successful will be this business model and see how much this car will be exported in the coming years.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
51% domestic a the start. Will go beyond 65% several years in. Not bad at all and for a sophisticated system like TOGG is. Superb.

Additionally, TOGG is a high-end vehicle and will help Turkish suppliers build capabilities enabling export to other high-end brands i.e. Tesla, Mercedes etc.

The benefit of this project is not only TOGG but the creation of a whole supply chain.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Togg is a great project and with great people at the helm, it is guaranteed to succeed. The main problem of togg is scaling up production because demand will be overwhelming. Togg is designed with a similar philosophy to a smartphone (It is based on Qualcomm's SA8155P Automotive Development Platform). Everyone I met who experienced the car says it is a no-brainer if the price is right. Togg will probably be available for the European market in the second half of 2024. 2000 cars are allocated to state orders and 18k cars will be sold in the local market starting from the end of March. I expect them to sell out in days.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Friends, whether we like the togg company, its vehicles, its partners, its infrastructure, its domestic rate, whether we like it or not, togg is a strong hope and luck for our economic future in our country where the country's economy has a foreign trade deficit.
Let's pray this investment pays off. later, new companies and brands should be established.

Otherwise, our country will continue to deal with problems such as exchange rate, deficit and interest in the next century.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,140
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Friends, whether we like the togg company, its vehicles, its partners, its infrastructure, its domestic rate, whether we like it or not, togg is a strong hope and luck for our economic future in our country where the country's economy has a foreign trade deficit.
Let's pray this investment pays off. later, new companies and brands should be established.

Otherwise, our country will continue to deal with problems such as exchange rate, deficit and interest in the next century.

We do like it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom