Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its certainly the most promising project in this regard so far, key to succes is to make the cars affordable to masses and a good after sales support.
I would go as far to claim sales support is more important than even the price! Vestel phones lost due to horrendous sales support.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would go as far to claim sales support is more important than even the price! Vestel phones lost due to horrendous sales support.
Yeah, i would choose a car over a cheaper one if i knew the support was better.
TOGG must start setting up service stations already.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Murat Akdaş who was the head of the closed Honda factory, transferred to TOGG with a production team of 63 people.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
TOGG CEO Gürcan Karakaş: "TOGG's international tests continue. Our goal is to get 5 stars in EuroNCAP. We have been very successful in the tests so far. We have successfully passed 9 tests so far. We will produce more than 60 vehicles for these tests."

Karakaş: We plan to produce 1 million 80 thousand vehicles in 5 different segments until 2030. First of all, we determined the annual production as 100 thousand units and the next production as 175 thousand units. In case of high demand, we can increase our capacity very quickly 3 months before

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
One thing that's going to be implemented in the UK is that fromm 2022 onward all new built homes, offices or warehouses must have electric chargers. Similar laws should be made implemented in Turkey to support electric vehicle infrastructure.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
One thing that's going to be implemented in the UK is that fromm 2022 onward all new built homes, offices or warehouses must have electric chargers. Similar laws should be made implemented in Turkey to support electric vehicle infrastructure.
I agree. future is electric no matter what the nay sayers say.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree. future is electric no matter what the nay sayers say.

We also need to be investing into various battery technologies, Solid-State battery seems to be the future in the EV sector.
1637965139124.png

1637965313408.png

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Similar laws are already in place in Turkey.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have received my first car ever, its full electric and has officially a 600 km range but in the winter, and realistically I'm getting around 450kms out of it. There's a decent grid already here but in remote areas it will still be a struggle. Nothing to do with TOGG, just wanted to share my 2 cents on EV.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has someone seen the newest promotion video of Günsel Automobile?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom