Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images (61).jpeg

Saab once tried to incorporate fighter jet controls into their cars.

Now imagine if Togg takes this design makes it better with an autonomous version 😎

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has a very sexy design. If the price is decent too then it could have success. But every foreign component is going to cost us a lot due the economic situation.

I just saw this today, and even though Dacia is owned by Renault etc. etc. this little car has spunk

141.000 DKK which roughly translates to 282.000 TL (today's exchange rate).

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has a very sexy design. If the price is decent too then it could have success. But every foreign component is going to cost us a lot due the economic situation.

I just saw this today, and even though Dacia is owned by Renault etc. etc. this little car has spunk

That's something I thought about as well.
What's the point of Starting with an SUV, followed by a Sedan.
Urbanization is rampant just like the Lira/USD Exchange Rate. The Market in Luxury Cars is small and quite Competitive as well.

I Guess the Answer is actually pretty simple. Image.
If the President would have announced a Compact Car for the City (like the DACIA SPRING) the People would likely mock the Car.
"Was this the big Announcement Car you guys had been keeping secret."

Unfortunately the Involvement of the Government might Complicate things but without Involvement this Car might not Exist at all.

Well we still have GÜNSEL B9.

1641566893293.png

Günsel said that the car is planned to be mass-produced in the last quarter of 2022, within the body of Techno Park, which was established within the Near East University in Nicosia.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Dacia is so cheapp. Its full of dacia cars in morocco. Any idea about how much the tog will cost?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it’s a mistake not to have a small car, and I can’t imagine AKP/RTE allowing buying of Günsel from KKTC. Let alone establishing charging stations enough for people to use. Considering the parking problems in big cities as was pointed out and how Turks make parking space in housing complexes smaller cars would be better.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's something I thought about as well.
What's the point of Starting with an SUV, followed by a Sedan.
Urbanization is rampant just like the Lira/USD Exchange Rate. The Market in Luxury Cars is small and quite Competitive as well.

I Guess the Answer is actually pretty simple. Image.
If the President would have announced a Compact Car for the City (like the DACIA SPRING) the People would likely mock the Car.
"Was this the big Announcement Car you guys had been keeping secret."

Unfortunately the Involvement of the Government might Complicate things but without Involvement this Car might not Exist at all.

Well we still have GÜNSEL B9.

View attachment 38191

Günsel said that the car is planned to be mass-produced in the last quarter of 2022, within the body of Techno Park, which was established within the Near East University in Nicosia.

They plan to make a four door version of the B9 too, which would make more sense for those with small family or even the elderly. I also like that they are sourcing parts from existing car manufacturers like Tesla did in the early years, making use of supply chain.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
They plan to make a four door version of the B9 too, which would make more sense for those with small family or even the elderly. I also like that they are sourcing parts from existing car manufacturers like Tesla did in the early years, making use of supply chain.

I like Gunsel. Expect the name.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Seems like a pretty strong move by Tesla, and it'll likely kill off TOGG.

And this

I don't think TOGG will survive, much less as much as Anadolu did back when Koc launched it.

Top Bottom