Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have been telling you this, Turkey and Israel are natural allies destined by their respective geographies, i just didnt expect it to happen during Erdogans time anymore but i guess he had to recognize he has literally no options left anymore.

S

Sinan

i just didnt expect it to happen during Erdogans time anymore but i guess he had to recognize he has literally no options left anymore.
I don't think anything will be done with Isreal as long as Erdogan is at the helm. Israel would never trust Erdogan.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think anything will be done with Isreal as long as Erdogan is at the helm. Israel would never trust Erdogan.
Israel doesnt even Trust USA, in fact nobody trusts anybody.
Israel knows Erdogan has no choice either so under some circumstances it might actually work out.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me make one thing clear before anyone gets his hopes up: Israel has declined Turkey's proposal. Maybe the word 'decline' is wrong in this context but the Jews aren't exactly full of trust w.r.t. Ankara's consistency when it comes to Israel-related issues.

GpAmfyeaRqOVv0Ryknk3Fw.png

The yellow stripe connecting Israel and Turkey in the Med. Sea was part of Turkey's offer to Israel. Both nations would benefit from this constellation, there's no doubt about it. Israel and Turkey would practically share Greek and Southern Cypriot waters.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me make one thing clear before anyone gets his hopes up: Israel has declined Turkey's proposal. Maybe the word 'decline' is wrong in this context but the Jews aren't exactly full of trust w.r.t. Ankara's consistency when it comes to Israel-related issues.

GpAmfyeaRqOVv0Ryknk3Fw.png

The yellow stripe connecting Israel and Turkey in the Med. Sea was part of Turkey's offer to Israel. Both nations would benefit from this constellation, there's no doubt about it. Israel and Turkey would practically share Greek and Southern Cypriot waters.
Well this fact got explained in the video.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well this fact got explained in the video.

I'm also against it. However, I am also against an anti-Israeli foreign policy. Just stay the hell out of this issue. Don't support Israel because they're NOT in the right and stay away from Hamas. Both are simply toxic, either way, you'll get dragged into this mess if you play with them.

I mean, if Israel crosses our lines in any way, shape or form, yeah, threaten them because believe it or not, they probably already know that unlike Iran, Turkey will actually hit them if they question our unity but for the time being, just don't interact with them, be neutral. That's my pov.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,785
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm also against it. However, I am also against an anti-Israeli foreign policy. Just stay the hell out of this issue. Don't support Israel because they're NOT in the right and stay away from Hamas. Both are simply toxic, either way, you'll get dragged into this mess if you play with them.

I mean, if Israel crosses our lines in any way, shape or form, yeah, threaten them because believe it or not, they probably already know that unlike Iran, Turkey will actually hit them if they question our unity but for the time being, just don't interact with them, be neutral. That's my pov.

I agree with you 100% israel is toxic for Turkiye.
Turkiye have own path to go and should be keep watching on israel's attempts to drag Turkiye into israel's mess .
Short and Mid runs passed. So we at moment are on Long run stage and in this stage israel is on losing side. As long is stay that way is always will be good for Turkiye

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I agree with you 100% israel is toxic for Turkiye.
Turkiye have own path to go and should be keep watching on israel's attempts to drag Turkiye into israel's mess .
Short and Mid runs passed. So we at moment are on Long run stage and in this stage israel is on losing side. As long is stay that way is always will be good for Turkiye
It has more sense to have better relations with egypt, israel is irrelevant country beside usa clout.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has more sense to have better relations with egypt, israel is irrelevant country beside usa clout.
Combine whole ME together and they dont make up one Israel believe me, even the Saudis best friend Trump said their monarchies would collapse withing weeks without US support, does that sound like relevant countries to you?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Combine whole ME together and they dont make up one Israel believe me, even the Saudis best friend Trump said their monarchies would collapse withing weeks without US support, does that sound like relevant countries to you?
I look it more flexible and with pinch of future and proper conditions set. In that constelatiom egypt is far more important for turkey as possible economic partner and ally then israel. My friend you are to shunned by todays circumtenses. What you can possibly offer to israel? With egypt is completely differemt story but it requirs some time, good faith and lot of work to harvest the furits of those efforts, both from turkey and egypt to avoid any confusion.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I look it more flexible and with pinch of future and proper conditions set. In that constelatiom egypt is far more important for turkey as possible economic partner and ally then israel. My friend you are to shunned by todays circumtenses. What you can possibly offer to israel? With egypt is completely differemt story but it requirs some time, good faith and lot of work to harvest the furits of those efforts, both from turkey and egypt to avoid any confusion.
Egypt has structural problems and is gonna collapse in the coming decades, squeezing 100 M population (rapidly growing) on a tiny strip of land is not sustainable.
Neither is any of the gulf monarchies sustainable, their economies are already crumbling.
Meanwhile Israel going strong, a tiny but innovative state with strong economy and military and the cherry on top is its strong ally, good relations with Israel are certainly better than bad relations, but everyone is free to place his bets wherever he wants ofcourse, Erdogan did it on the worng place a decade ago so we reap its fruits today.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Egypt has structural problems and is gonna collapse in the coming decades, squeezing 100 M population (rapidly growing) on a tiny strip of land is not sustainable.
Neither is any of the gulf monarchies sustainable, their economies are already crumbling.
Meanwhile Israel going strong, a tiny but innovative state with strong economy and military and the cherry on top is its strong ally, good relations with Israel are certainly better than bad relations, but everyone is free to place his bets wherever he wants ofcourse, Erdogan did it on the worng place a decade ago so we reap its fruits today.
Do not underestimate egypt, they have energy and they will solve water issues and they are guite sucsesfull even now with that, other things are obstacle for more cooperation as political climate and direction.
I am astonished how you forget things and how are you fascinated with israel, you remeber how did they screwed you for drones and that they are main reason that you started your own program, so for God sake why do you think that it will be differemt in future? You also forget that they are main supporter of kurdish efforts in middle east, i will let you to make conclusion by yourself and think again about closer relations with that entity

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am astonished how you forget things and how are you fascinated with israel
Excuse me? Stating facts became ''fascination'' now?
you remeber how did they screwed you for drones and that they are main reason that you started your own program, so for God sake why do you think that it will be differemt in future?
Everybody screws everybody, Espacially Turks are used to getting stabbed in the back throught history, its not like Turkey will trust anyone blindly dont worry.
Thats one reason why Turkey went its own path differently from the so called Ummah and was pretty successful in building a strong independent state thanks to it.
You also forget that they are main supporter of kurdish efforts in middle east, i will let you to make conclusion by yourself and think again about closer relations with that entitty
Sry dude but you dont seem to have any idea what you are talking about, pkk was founded in Syria with support from Assad dynasty and USSR and guess whos enemies with them.
The recent US support is only due to Erdogans stubborn idiotic foreign policy nothing else, Israel on the other hand is staying out of it delibaretly because they are aware of the things i am talking about. They could let pkk open a office in Tel Aviv as tit for tat when Erdogan invited Hamas to Istanbul.
the reason Israelis didnt do that is not smypathy towards Turks but their pragmatism, they know its inevitable to team up with Turkey in the long run so they dont want to ruin it, this all is above Erdogan and his joke of a goverment.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Excuse me? Stating facts became ''fascination'' now?

Everybody screws everybody, Espacially Turks are used to getting stabbed in the back throught history, its not like Turkey will trust anyone blindly dont worry.
Thats one reason why Turkey went its own path differently from the so called Ummah and was pretty successful in building a strong independent state thanks to it.

Sry dude but you dont seem to have any idea about what you are talking about, pkk was founded in Syria with support from Assad dynasty and USSR and guess whos enemies with them.
The recent US support is only due to Erdogans stubborn idiotic foreign policy nothing else, Israel on the other hand is staying out of it delibaretly because they are aware of the things i am talking about. They could let pkk open a office in Tel Aviv as tit for tat when Erdogan invited Hamas to Istanbul.
the reason Israelis didnt do that is not smypathy towards Turks but their pragmatism, they know its inevitable to team up with Turkey in the long run so they dont want to ruin it, this all is above Erdogan and his joke of a goverment.
I do not have intention to persuade you in anything just pointing out disadvantages and shortsight in favor of closer ties with israel, it is up to you how to comprehend it.
Should i post numeros pictures of tied israel kurdish flag aroun so called kurdisan amd numeros statements of israel politicians in kurdish fabour, even if i do somehow i doubt that yku will change opinion.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do not have intention to persuade you in anything just pointing out disadvantages and shortsight in favor of closer ties with israel, it is up to you how to comprehend it.
Should i post numeros pictures of tied israel kurdish flag aroun so called kurdisan amd numeros statements of israel politicians in kurdish fabour, even if i do somehow i doubt that yku will change opinion.
What do some pictures from individuals or useless comments from 3rd grade politicians even mean. Compare those to the statements from Erdogan (the president of the country) and you will see its nothing in comparison.

I dont look at words but at actions, so far Turkey has been extremely irresponsible by picking sides and being biased in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Remember Turkey wanted to be the mediator but cleary choose a side, thats not how mediation works.
We all were pissed when France did the same couple months ago against Azerbaijan but how fast has everybody forgotten that Erdogan did even worse in 2010 as the ''mediator''.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What do some pictures from individuals or useless comments from 3rd grade politicians even mean. Compare those to the statements from Erdogan (the president of the country) and you will see its nothing in comparison.

I dont look at words but at actions, so far Turkey has been extremely irresponsible by picking sides and being biased in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Remember Turkey wanted to be the mediator but cleary choose a side, thats not how mediation works.
We all were pissed when France did the same couple months ago against Azerbaijan but how fast has everybody forgotten that Erdogan did even worse in 2010 as the ''mediator''.
Would be official statetmen of israel secret service enough for you? Clearly written that they see Turkey as the main threat in future. So, reasonable thinking why would you develope relations with that country?
I know, i know, you will tell it is because of Erdogan, like there will not be always some other "Erdogan"
Thing is nobody calls you to go in jihad for palestine liberation and nobody ask you that just some cautions and reservation towards israel, they will screw firet time when you divert from their interests.
Regarding Azerbeijan, that was straight bussines between to small countries with specific needs, israel did not give them nothing for free, they paid it with hard cash.
it is sad to call iresponsible picking the right side like it is wrong thing, sure more tact, wisdom but still it was moraly right thing to do.

D

dBSPL

Can Turkey trust Bibi? Thats not the point here.
Moreover, even Israel does not trust Bibi in these days. He appeared in court again yesterday. On the other hand, the office of the attorney general is busy revoking the current government's pandemic decisions.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Would be official statetmen of israel secret service enough for you? Clearly written that they see Turkey as the main threat in future. So, reasonable thinking why would you develope relations with that country?
With the way Erdogan is acting they would be stupid not to see Turkey as a threat but this can change very fast depending on the next leader that Turkey chooses.
Thing is nobody calls you to go in jihad for palestine liberation and nobody ask you that just some cautions and reservation towards israel, they will screw firet time when you divert from their interests.
Just as Tukrey would with anyone, or anybody with anybody for that matter.
Regarding Azerbeijan, that was straight bussines between to small countries with specific needs, israel did not give them nothing for free, they paid it with hard cash.
I think you didnt really understand the context of my previous post, i wasnt talking about support from israel, i was talking about France's biased attitute towards Azerbaijan.

it is sad to call iresponsible picking the right side like it is wrong thing, sure more tact, wisdom but still it was moraly right thing to do.
If you are mediator then its irresponsible and hypocritical to pick sides there is no other way.
And about the ''right side'' well, thats relative, to me neither Palestinians nor Israelis are ''right'' i have no dog in this fight and certainly dont want to sacrifice the interests of my country to appease some people so that i can feed my ego when i see my pictures on the streets.
This stupidy has cost and still costing Turkey darly.

You might imagine me as the ''typical atheist Kemalist'' which couldnt be further from truth, i pic sides where its worth it like Serbs agains Bosnians. Im proud about the fact that Turkey has flown thousands of sorties from a Italian AB to the war in Bosnia to help our Bosnian brothers agains Serbian barbarism. Im proud about the fact that Turkish army was recieved with flowers and tears of joy in the streets of Prishtina.
I shed tears of joy when our Azeri brothers recieved our soldiers as their own sons in their hard earned victory parade.

But doing the same for Palestine? I see no reason why Turkey should do that espacially for the reasons:
A - the fact that Palestinian flag is literally the flag of Arab revolt against Ottoman Empire
B - the fact that PLO had ties to pkk in their early years
C - the fact that Palestinians took a stance against Turkey when Turkey wanted to secure its border in Syria calling it ''meddling into Arab affairs''

And you know what, i would gladly fulfill their wish not to meddle in Arab affair just as Turkey did in its first 80 years of republic and has been pretty successful with it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom