Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately we gave 2 martyrs in Operation Eren-11 in Bitlis Tatvan area. Gendarmerie Liutenant Baki KOCAK and Security Guard Yucel AKI. May they rest in peace.
1622635156725.png

1622635169780.png

In another internal operations situation our METI EOD team was attacked while searching for a secure road to the construction site for the construction workers working on the modular border wall in Hakkari's Yuksekova. The fire came from Iran but note "as a result of the response, 3 PKK terrorists were neutralized. There are no casualties in our units". So it seems our guys are returning fire to Iran.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,823
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately we gave 2 martyrs in Operation Eren-11 in Bitlis Tatvan area. Gendarmerie Liutenant Baki KOCAK and Security Guard Yucel AKI. May they rest in peace.
View attachment 22103
View attachment 22104

In another internal operations situation our METI EOD team was attacked while searching for a secure road to the construction site for the construction workers working on the modular border wall in Hakkari's Yuksekova. The fire came from Iran but note "as a result of the response, 3 PKK terrorists were neutralized. There are no casualties in our units". So it seems our guys are returning fire to Iran.

We got to cross into iran. Enough is enough.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly, but the Arabs would need arms to stand up to YPG. I believe the Arab league would somehow deal with that. If we can thoroughly control and clean up in Iraq. We'd weaken Irans routes of supply as well.

So we have to be prepared to thoroughly put an end to this terror corridor.
The Arab League is busy trying to appease the US and Israel atm. I don't think they'd do anything regarding that matter, especially arming groups against a US proxy.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Security Guard Cahit CELIK fell martyr during Eren-11 operation in Bitlis Tatvan. May Allah accept his martyrdom!
1622747240664.png

The blood of our martyrs is avenged. Within the scope of the Eren-11 operations, in the Bitlis Tatvan countryside, the Gendarmerie Commando, Security Guards and Gendarmerie Special Operations (JÖH) units affiliated to our Provincial Gendarmerie Command managed to kill 3 terrorists.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need more effective way of killing these terrorists. Like the video shared where a mini drone with 3 gram explosive could blow a hole in peoples head.
Well I am not sure how practical 3gr of explosives would be but one thing that I would like to see is a mini/micro UGV that is able to navigate inside a cave and blow itself when commanded to. It is not something very ambitious as we know the efficiency even of one hand grenade in the size of a lemon. I would like to see something carrying the equivalent of that to the terrorists without the need of our soldiers even entering.

In future I am sure we will see UAV and UGV combos that are doing autonomous patrols and reconnaissance aided with AI target recognition. I am waiting such a concept to mature under the leadership of Havelsan and Aselsan.

Blank1

Reactions
Well I am not sure how practical 3gr of explosives would be but one thing that I would like to see is a mini/micro UGV that is able to navigate inside a cave and blow itself when commanded to. It is not something very ambitious as we know the efficiency even of one hand grenade in the size of a lemon. I would like to see something carrying the equivalent of that to the terrorists without the need of our soldiers even entering.

In future I am sure we will see UAV and UGV combos that are doing autonomous patrols and reconnaissance aided with AI target recognition. I am waiting such a concept to mature under the leadership of Havelsan and Aselsan.

There was a suicide micro drone presented in IDEF 2019 named "Salgur" for the kind of scenario you describe.

img_5e6f469df3542.png

- Carries out single or multiple missions (simultaneously coordinated with 6 drones) in outdoor or indoor areas
- Completes its defined mission even if it loses contact with the command center
- Different missions can be defined for each drone during simultaneous multiple drone missions
- Each drone can be operated as a repeater to increase its mission range for the drone at the farthermost point.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
25 minutes flight
Wireless Charging
2 KM Telemetry and Image Transfer
Distance sensor
GPS Module
Thermal camera

And an other one specially designed to turn caves and fortifications to graves
Delü Kamikaze UGV :

Delü Kamikaze UGV.jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
There was a suicide micro drone presented in IDEF 2019 named "Salgur" for the kind of scenario you describe.

View attachment 22354

- Carries out single or multiple missions (simultaneously coordinated with 6 drones) in outdoor or indoor areas
- Completes its defined mission even if it loses contact with the command center
- Different missions can be defined for each drone during simultaneous multiple drone missions
- Each drone can be operated as a repeater to increase its mission range for the drone at the farthermost point.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
25 minutes flight
Wireless Charging
2 KM Telemetry and Image Transfer
Distance sensor
GPS Module
Thermal camera

And an other one specially designed to turn caves and fortifications to graves
Delü Kamikaze UGV :

View attachment 22355
Unfortunately Salgur is not in Asisguard's product page anymore. I think the project was canceled. The UGV is to big for the scenario I think for it.

In my scenario soldiers are airdropped into a zone with caves. After they approach the cave terrorists open fire from inside. The UGV have to be small and light enough so the soldier could carry it in his backpack or a big modular pouch for his vest. For example we can think of the design of MacroUSA Armadillo V2. Explosive device similar to the M18 Claymore in design and operation could be montaged to it and unleashed into the cave. It can go to the target and explode.

1623001711221.png

1623001790895.png

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

Around 70 ATGM attacks documented from open sources since 2016. PKK attack types changed from large ambush, infiltration to ATGM, drone attacks attempts since 2016.

Drone threat is going to be eliminated before they get any success with it. Using ATGMs is not sustainable either. MANPADs are a threat. Especially if state-sponsors give newer generation systems.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Medical Marijuana ?

Around 70 ATGM attacks documented from open sources since 2016. PKK attack types changed from large ambush, infiltration to ATGM, drone attacks attempts since 2016.

Drone threat is going to be eliminated before they get any success with it. Using ATGMs is not sustainable either. MANPADs are a threat. Especially if state-sponsors give newer generation systems.
I think it's important to remember that as technology becomes freely available the drones will reach higher sophistication.

I would love it dearly if we could expand with passive radar signal enhancer. But I've mentioned it before, surveillance system network needs to be installed and expanded. (if we have it already).

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Attack at the HDP's Izmir regional office happened. 1 civilian female worker was killed and the attacker was arrested. The attacker is part of an ultra-nationalist organization and also fought in Syria. According to HDP sources there were 2 more attackers but they managed to run away.

Deniz Poyraz was the civilian worker that lost her life in the attack

1623940333841.png

The attacker Onur Gencer
1623940480542.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,926
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately Police Officer Ercan YANGOZ fell martyr in an operation against weapons smugglers in Bodrum. In the operation 2 police officers were also wounded and 3 suspects were arrested. May Allah accept his martyrdom and give fast recovery to his friends.

1623940844728.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom