Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Look, unless your walls are old-school medieval monstrosities that require a siege tower to get over, they will at best slow down border-hoppers for like 10 seconds. What you need are border guards and watchtowers along as many points as possible. Trump's border wall, for example, was a useless initiative that wouldn't fix the problem of border-hopping, what the US needed was tightened border security in general. Turkey is the same.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,451
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is the CHP-HDP alliance moving out to crush pro-government journalists now that their prospects of winning are higher?
I don't think it have anything to do with CHP or HDP. For now what I think is that Sedat Peker could have sent a message because if the killers wanted they could have killed him without problems but instead they shot the lower part of the legs which is less risky for his life and they shot him that way from behind...

Emre Ercis published materials regarding Sedat Peker's wife so it can be a reason. Another two possibilities are FETO and false flag attack. Those are only speculations but nothing is impossible. When I think about CHP the last thing I can think of is shooting at journalists.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I don't think it have anything to do with CHP or HDP. For now what I think is that Sedat Peker could have sent a message because if the killers wanted they could have killed him without problems but instead they shot the lower part of the legs which is less risky for his life and they shot him that way from behind...

Emre Ercis published materials regarding Sedat Peker's wife so it can be a reason. Another two possibilities are FETO and false flag attack. Those are only speculations but nothing is impossible. When I think about CHP the last thing I can think of is shooting at journalists.
If we went by your logic, then it wont be FETO either as they are set to come back to Turkey sooner or later
Maybe it is Sedat Pecker as you said before

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Man Turkey is just a crazy place.

From the deep state, operation gladio, contract killers and counter guerilla.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,260
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
thumbs_b_c_4411bf91374028805ec03ceef2ab0746.jpg

The security forces determined that the PKK has used more than 40 NATO originated ancient tank missiles in the attacks in 2017-2021. The terrorists, American originow TOW, Swedish production has used AT-4 and French-German production missile

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
thumbs_b_c_4411bf91374028805ec03ceef2ab0746.jpg

The security forces determined that the PKK has used more than 40 NATO originated ancient tank missiles in the attacks in 2017-2021. The terrorists, American originow TOW, Swedish production has used AT-4 and French-German production missile

Nato allies waging a proxy war against Turkey.

People can keep on denying that nato has nothing to do with this. Its obvious that pkk is getting iranian, russian and chinese arms. But seeing weapons from our allies is a bigger kick in the balls.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

People can keep on denying that nato has nothing to do with this. Its obvious that pkk is getting iranian, russian and chinese arms. But seeing weapons from our allies is a bigger kick in the balls.
The term "so-called allies" suits them better and yeah, NATO is dangerous and its of paramount priority that this so-called alliance breaks.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

That is why I support Erdo in whateveractions he does in order to disrupt the West plans
From USA influence in Syria, Afghanistan, and Libya to France influence in Libya amd the African Continent

The problem with turks in general is that they dont know when the term "ally" is applied. The term is apploed when both parties percieve each other as damn EQUALS!! Europe never once considered Turkey as an equal and I will say it again...... Europe asked Turkey to join NATO and be closer to each other wasnt because of repsect and friendship but because they are the best canoon fodder against Russia

And that is why CHP's policies are a thing of fiction amd will never occur. The fact they will ask "EUROPE" to take some of the refugees is bullshit amd wont work. The fact that ppl believe that the CHP will also kick Afghan refugees out is impossible as well as they are chosen by The USA to escape from Taliban!! The CHP is way too pro-USA thusbthey will never kick them out but will hide them out in obscurityand somehow proclaim to the media that they fulfilled their promise

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey has gained the At4 time to strip it up and reverse engineer it. Time to put the M72 law to retirement.

Soyboy Swedes are one of the biggest pkk supporters lets not forget this.

We should send the refugees to these Scandanavian utopias.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is why I support Erdo in whateveractions he does in order to disrupt the West plans
From USA influence in Syria, Afghanistan, and Libya to France influence in Libya amd the African Continent

The problem with turks in general is that they dont know when the term "ally" is applied. The term is apploed when both parties percieve each other as damn EQUALS!! Europe never once considered Turkey as an equal and I will say it again...... Europe asked Turkey to join NATO and be closer to each other wasnt because of repsect and friendship but because they are the best canoon fodder against Russia

And that is why CHP's policies are a thing of fiction amd will never occur. The fact they will ask "EUROPE" to take some of the refugees is bullshit amd wont work. The fact that ppl believe that the CHP will also kick Afghan refugees out is impossible as well as they are chosen by The USA to escape from Taliban!! The CHP is way too pro-USA thusbthey will never kick them out but will hide them out in obscurityand somehow proclaim to the media that they fulfilled their promise

Turkey has gained the At4 time to strip it up and reverse engineer it. Time to put the M72 law to retirement.

Soyboy Swedes are one of the biggest pkk supporters lets not forget this.

We should send the refugees to these Scandanavian utopias.
I think generalization is a problem here. Remember that AKP and RTE has been at the helmet for the past 20 years.

Turks know who our allies are, and who're not in that category. Whether government does something about it is the real issue.

Sometimes our government can't do anything because we don't have the right cards in our hands and we have to sit tight and wait. That's what we've been doing for a long time. Things changed with TB2, but in the meantime we've dot other issues to deal with. We've always our hands full either with internal enemies or government incompetences.

When we got our hands tied with internal matters our so called allies move the cards against us. When our government fuck up the so called allies makes even more moves and so does our enemies.

When our government has their hands tied and we have to sit tight our enemies consolidate their positions.

Syria, Thrace, Libya, refugees, all the while RTE builds his projects messing the economy even more and his incompetent leeches who are hellbent on their power struggle. And wiping out Atatürk from whereever they can.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,451
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you noticed how little separatism we got internally except the PKK elements. No mayor or province inciting hate or separatism. I guess that shows how much HDP support PKK and separatism.
Extraordinary situation required extraordinary measure.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Have you noticed how little separatism we got internally except the PKK elements. No mayor or province inciting hate or separatism. I guess that shows how much HDP support PKK and separatism.
HDP is the public face of the PKK
Why are people finding it difficult to believe such things?
In fact, Iam quite sure that the HDP isnt only a political face but also a financial source to the PKK. I mean those guys are starting to develop suicide drone technology

You dont know how shocked I was when I heard that the CHP allied with the HDP just to win the elections. Honestly, the current CHP brings shame to Ataturk's name

Top Bottom