Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,937
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
MIT have every type of teams and everything is calculated. If we can hijack a terrorist from his hole in Latakia which is the place with some of the widest variety of lowlifes sniffing around in Syria then I am not concerned about the capability of MIT and their "kill teams". The most of the times it is harder to get an HVT alive than to kill it.

For every type of threat Turkey have its answer and its measures calculated accordingly. You can't go on a hit and kill rush on that kind of targets. Also not every problem is solved with the death of a target as the most of the time there are complications following especially in circles ideologically motivated like the left wing terrorist entity in Turkey and it is simply not feasible. The security services are calculating that it is not needed to burn the house for one cockroach and are using different methods of suppression and I trust them on that.

Thats why the MIT are our gizli kahramanlarimiz.

They are our heroes but we dont know their names. They are like ghosts.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you throwing an entire elite University into the same bucket because of one bad apple?
No i'm talking about those idiots who were part of the circle dance and singing terrorist songs.
All other students who protested like normal persons for the right thing should not feel addressed.

And btw. i really don't understand why you think i would throw everyone in one bucket even though i point out that person.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Same kind of people are the ones who polluted the Gezi protests and turned it to a violent shitshow.

S

Sinan

This kind of ..... sometimes, i find not much to say. And wonder what kind of a country did Turkey become.

No punishment for those who killed protesters in Gezi protests.
No punishment for those who kiled our soldiers in the bridge.

Yet, 108 life sentences for Kurds.

This thing of injustice only weakens the bond of citizens to state. Law should apply to to everyone. But in this country if you are an AKP supporter you can even get away with murder.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,937
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This kind of ..... sometimes, i find not much to say. And wonder what kind of a country did Turkey become.

No punishment for those who killed protesters in Gezi protests.
No punishment for those who kiled our soldiers in the bridge.

Yet, 108 life sentences for Kurds.

This thing of injustice only weakens the bond of citizens to state. Law should apply to to everyone. But in this country if you are an AKP supporter you can even get away with murder.

Soldiers that tried to do a coup sorry but a guy that tries to kill me will get killed.

Its a kill or be killed situation. Since those soldiers were going to turn the guns on their own people does not make me feel sorry for them.

Looking at all the factions of the protestors of Gezi make me sick. All of them deserve a Jitem.

Nothing more than a bunch of leftist and marxist thugs. Destroying and looting public property.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

Soldiers that tried to do a coup sorry but a guy that tries to kill me will get killed.

Its a kill or be killed situation. Since those soldiers were going to turn the guns on their own people does not make me feel sorry for them.

Looking at all the factions of the protestors of Gezi make me sick. All of them deserve a Jitem.

Nothing more than a bunch of leftist and marxist thugs. Destroying and looting public property.
As a person, you don't decide who gets to be punished or not.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

So punishment of destroying property is death? Is there any proof that the soldiers killed by mobs fired a bullet? Is there any proof showing that these guys killed in process are guilty of some crime (this shouldn't even be a question) I was also attended the first 1- 2 days to protest in Izmir. And most of the time was peaceful. Citizens have right to protest which is given by the constitution and denied by the governments for some bs reasons.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom