TR Turkey's Internal Counter-Terrorism Operations

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So punishment of destroying property is death? Is there any proof that the soldiers killed by mobs fired a bullet? Is there any proof showing that these guys killed in process are guilty of some crime (this shouldn't even be a question) I was also attended the first 1- 2 days to protest in Izmir. And most of the time was peaceful. Citizens have right to protest which is given by the constitution and denied by the governments for some bs reasons.
5LrXW_1582046689_3166.jpg

gezide-cevreye-zarar-verilmedi_1711727.jpg

gezi-teroru-okullarda-anlatilacak.png

EREfC9GWAAIsoHb.jpg

How about you exercise your "right to protest" in the US?

One word: TERRORISM

S

Sinan

EREfC9GWAAIsoHb.jpg

What's your solution, killing %60 of the Turkish people ?

Also, these kind of accusations on one side, is just serving for the division among Turkish people. More than 10 protesters died and hundreds of them lost their eyes, thousands of them wounded. So, seeing events only from one side serves no solution but just widens to polarization of the society.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Same thing applies to you to. Does kedikesenfaren decides no lives and who dies?

Do you even know what these soldiers were trying to achieve on the bridge that night? They VOLUNTARILY assisted to abolish the democartic system of the Republic of Turkey. Do you even comprehend what this really means? They deliberately ignored the calls of fellow citizens to put down their weapons. People explicitly explained them what was going on that night and they still insisted to facilitate a putsch against the will of the People and the system that we inherited from Atatürk.

DEATH is the only fair solution in this case. Sorry but that's how I feel since the very first day. I will NEVER accept any military ruler in Turkey. Those times are gone for good. We are better than Arabs and Africans.

BTW, the Turkish constitution allows citizens to defend the constitutional order by any means necessary. You are not just allowed to kill renegade groups who are attacking the constitution, it is your constitutional requirement and duty as a citzen to eliminate these people if there are no other options left.

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

EREfC9GWAAIsoHb.jpg

Why would I as a Turkish citizen exercise my right to protest in the US? And I never saw people in the US called terrorists at most this crime is vandalism, and its punishment is not death. Not every protest is like this, yet police always intervene protests. Besides, you can not justify deaths in protests. This country shouldn't be a banana republic.

S

Sinan

Do you even know what these soldiers were trying to achieve on the bridge that night? They VOLUNTARILY assisted to abolish the democartic system of the Republic of Turkey. Do you even comprehend what this really means? They deliberately ignored the calls of fellow citizens to put down their weapons. People explicitly explained them what was going on that night and they still insisted to facilitate a putsch against the will of the People and the system that we inherited from Atatürk.

DEATH is the only fair solution in this case. Sorry but that's how I feel since the very first day. I will NEVER accept any military ruler in Turkey. Those times are gone for good. We are better than Arabs and Africans.

BTW, the Turkish constitution allows citizens to defend the constitutional order by any means necessary. You are not just allowed to kill renegade groups who are attacking the constitution, it is your constitutional requirement and duty as a citzen to eliminate these people if there are no other options left.
First of all it's not about ME. Don't make it personal, please.

Secondly, Turkish constitution doesn't gave rights to it's citizen to murder. There is no such thing. Please, don't make up law.

Thirdly, you say those people who participated in the coup deserved to be beheaded. I'm saying, it's your point of view. You may want to kill anybody who you don't like. But those of kind of punishments are not up to you or anyone else but to the law.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,699
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Vigilante is not justice, let’s not forget that. Cutting of the head of a soldier Is anything but selfdefense. AKP kept the involved blameless, but in a society with law and order, those involved would have been put on trial.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,044
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Vigilante is not justice, let’s not forget that. Cutting of the head of a soldier Is anything but selfdefense. AKP kept the involved blameless, but in a society with law and order, those involved would have been put on trial.
In the state of law, the soldier who sweeps the nation with an anti-aircraft gun is swinged by the gallows. What do we do with it? Moreover, if a soldier has made a coup and is sweeping his nation with an 14mm anti-aircraft gun, he must be killed immediately.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,937
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So punishment of destroying property is death? Is there any proof that the soldiers killed by mobs fired a bullet? Is there any proof showing that these guys killed in process are guilty of some crime (this shouldn't even be a question) I was also attended the first 1- 2 days to protest in Izmir. And most of the time was peaceful. Citizens have right to protest which is given by the constitution and denied by the governments for some bs reasons.

Right to protest of course once it leads to looting and rioting the protestors lose.

Dont use police brutality as an excuse when Gezi protestors thanks to Marxist, Leftist and lbgt gangs began to riot and loot also waving pkk flags.

Notice this when no Turanist and Pan Turkists participated in the protests depsite their opposition to Erdogan. Because they knew it would be all marxist gangs.

Everytime a protest happens its always marxist gangs that find the opportunity to attack Turkish police and destroy stores.

The soldiers never fired a bullet they tried to do coup with tanks, jets and helicopters. They dropped bombs into their own people.

Remember this Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II the Jannisaries tried to do a coup at him what he did do?? He crushed their coup by killing 10,000 of them. Remember this our history is full of coups and failed coups.

Failed coups usually led to bloody and brutal consequences to the perpatrators I cant feel sorry for them at all. Then again the whole thing is a power struggle.

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,970
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
In the state of law, the soldier who sweeps the nation with an anti-aircraft gun is swinged by the gallows. What do we do with it? Moreover, if a soldier has made a coup and is sweeping his nation with an 14mm anti-aircraft gun, he must be killed immediately.

You're putting them all in one basket... Some, if not most, were newly recruited conscripts who were just following orders. Some didn't even fire any bullets, yet were killed after surrendering. The whole event was an ugly sh*tstain which needs to be forgotten and those who took part in killing captured troops should be prosecuted alongside the people who started it.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,044
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're putting them all in one basket... Some, if not most, were newly recruited conscripts who were just following orders. Some didn't even fire any bullets, yet were killed after surrendering. The whole event was an ugly sh*tstain which needs to be forgotten and those who took part in killing captured troops should be prosecuted alongside the people who started it.
Resisting coups and putschists is the same as fighting enemy soldiers on the front. If a soldier is ordered to kill his own people by persecuting him, he must even risk being shot. Thousands of soldiers mobilized in the barracks to stop the putschists at the cost of their lives. If you are faced with such a choice, you should do it no matter what. How will the soldier who cannot do this much fight the enemy at the front?

But don't tell me that you are afraid to sacrifice their lives as new soldiers. Ordinary civilians on the streets were shot down with 20 mm anti-aircraft bullets fired from ATAK helicopters. People's brains were scattered in the middle of the street. Some even lie in front of the tanks when needed. Won't you be as much a soldier as an ordinary civilian? In Atatürk's address to the youth, he says that the power you need is in the blood in your veins. Since an ordinary citizen on the street can find this power in his veins, how can those soldiers not find him?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,699
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at your argument, even that is flawed. Did you capture the one who did that or do we just call them soldiers and all of them are guilty for the action of one.

If we still have law and order in Turkey, you should be innocent until proven otherwise. Even terrorists gets fair treatment.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,699
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
As our defense industry grows, and becomes competitive we’ll see a lot more of these. Even killings.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,937
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So many Aselsan engineers where killed by suspicious means.

They have to be protected at all costs.

Remember this Selcuk Bayraktar is now a target for the armenian terrorists. Armenians on social media networks were bragging about how they have to assassinate him asala style. All these threats should not be taken lightly.

S

Sinan

In the state of law, their punishment would be given by law. Not by the mob.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
59 29,044
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erhl8xaXAAIeQg4

Erhl9wzXcAA_SZz

Ministry of Interior: "153 terrorists were neutralized, 707 caves, shelters and warehouses were destroyed within the scope of Lightning Operations."

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
First of all it's not about ME. Don't make it personal, please.

Secondly, Turkish constitution doesn't gave rights to it's citizen to murder. There is no such thing. Please, don't make up law.

Thirdly, you say those people who participated in the coup deserved to be beheaded. I'm saying, it's your point of view. You may want to kill anybody who you don't like. But those of kind of punishments are not up to you or anyone else but to the law.

I'm discussing this topic with you. How do you expect me to address your point of view and your postings without using a pronoun?

To me It is important to underline that I am not demanding to "kill anybody" I don't "like". I'm rather stating the obvious fact that renegade soldiers who are using tanks, attack helicopters, military fighter jets and other deadly military hardware to harm ordinary citizens and plot against the democratically elected government should be sentenced to death.

With regards to protecting the rightful and constitutional order, you're simply wrong or misinformed. Every consitution around the world - from Norway to North Korea - gives its citizens the right to resist any attack on the lawful order. Isn't this principle obvious, though?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,699
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm discussing this topic with you. How do you expect me to address your point of view and your postings without using a pronoun?

To me It is important to underline that I am not demanding to "kill anybody" I don't "like". I'm rather stating the obvious fact that renegade soldiers who are using tanks, attack helicopters, military fighter jets and other deadly military hardware to harm ordinary citizens and plot against the democratically elected government should be sentenced to death.

With regards to protecting the rightful and constitutional order, you're simply wrong or misinformed. Every consitution around the world - from Norway to North Korea - gives its citizens the right to resist any attack on the lawful order. Isn't this principle obvious, though?

According to you because soldiers obeyed command and drove to the bridge, they’re guilty. Even if they didn’t fire a single bullet.

They even deserve to have their heads cut off.

Even if they realize something was not right.

Bravo!

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,699
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Latest posts