TR Turkey's Internal Counter-Terrorism Operations

S

Sinan

I'm discussing this topic with you. How do you expect me to address your point of view and your postings without using a pronoun?

To me It is important to underline that I am not demanding to "kill anybody" I don't "like". I'm rather stating the obvious fact that renegade soldiers who are using tanks, attack helicopters, military fighter jets and other deadly military hardware to harm ordinary citizens and plot against the democratically elected government should be sentenced to death.

With regards to protecting the rightful and constitutional order, you're simply wrong or misinformed. Every consitution around the world - from Norway to North Korea - gives its citizens the right to resist any attack on the lawful order. Isn't this principle obvious, though?
No constitutions in the world gives you right to kil other people. Sun is purple, pigs can fly. I'm not gonna spend my time anymore on lies and empty rhetoric.

I remembered this.

Same mentality everywhere. I'm sad for my country.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No constitutions in the world gives you right to kil other people. Sun is purple, pigs can fly. I'm not gonna spend my time anymore on lies and empty rhetoric.

I remembered this.

Same mentality everywhere. I'm sad for my country.

Once again, you're simply wrong. Many consitutions around the world (regardless of being democratic or not) are demanding from its citizens to protect the "anayasal düzeni" (constitutional order). That's a given.

This does not mean that one should go around and kill anybody who breaks a law but something like an attempted putsch is so singular, dangerous and extreme that citizens have the right to resist by any means necessary. Killing a renegade soldier in this scenario is most definitely lawful. Nevertheless, violence is just a last resort but certainly allowed if the democratic character of our society and state is in danger.

S

Sinan

Once again, you're simply wrong. Many consitutions around the world (regardless of being democratic or not) are demanding from its citizens to protect the "anayasal düzeni" (constitutional order). That's a given.

This does not mean that one should go around and kill anybody who breaks a law but something like an attempted putsch is so singular, dangerous and extreme that citizens have the right to resist by any means necessary. Killing a renegade soldier in this scenario is most definitely lawful. Nevertheless, violence is just a last resort but certainly allowed if the democratic character of our society and state is in danger.
Didn't read after the part where you wrote "You are wrong". I'm simply not.

I don't understand why people think that they can commit a murder and it's permitted by law. Anyways, i'm not going to speak furthermore on this issue. All i can say that if anybody think murder is okay on this forum. he should really consider seeing a psychiatrist.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Protecting constitutional order killing people. They didn't kill these soldiers during the clash. Just executed after capturing them. Laws don't give people the right to be an executioner. This is not a tribal country.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Didn't read after the part where you wrote "You are wrong". I'm simply not.

I don't understand why people think that they can commit a murder and it's permitted by law. Anyways, i'm not going to speak furthermore on this issue. All i can say that if anybody think murder is okay on this forum. he should really consider seeing a psychiatrist.

Well, it doesn't make sense to further the discussion if you cannot distinguish between cold-blooded murder on the one side and the right to self-defense in an emergency situation on the other side.

I just want you to know that I would have defended any party in the situation of AKP. What I tried to make you understand is common sense among democratic law professors in the West.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

I’m thinking the only ones safe are ppl drinking, smoking weed and having tattooes not forgetting members in AKP.

It is not that simple, FETÖ members who took positions in the most critical spots in the army ranks disguised themselves like liberals, kemalists, Atatürkçü, modern. Especially during 1990s most crypto FETÖ members acting like super modern and open minded, drinking alcohol, no headscarf, that is why it was so hard to identify crypto ones and saw the real threat. They were well organized and smart ( or their masterminds are). I experienced this from first hand, when you talked him he was the most open minded person and critic about everything, turn out to be a crypto terrorist.

Last edited:

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,458
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The women in that audio recording is Meral Danış Bektaş. She is HDP member in the Turkish National Grand Assembly. I think she was coordinating with Police for terrorist's surrender. But i dont know for sure.

You are back! Welcome bro! We missed you.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,273
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
40c4a339ba16aa08f99e5241a0711e8f.jpg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hasan Atilla Uğur told about ... which country's generals gave the order of those attacks to the PKK​

Hasan Atilla Uğur, who questioned the leader of the terrorist organization Abdullah Öcalan, announced that the PKK received the order to undermine Turkish tourism in Antalya from the Greek generals.​

09 March 2021 00:26Updated: 09 March 2021 01:06
Hasan Atilla Uğur told about ... which country's generals gave the order of those attacks to the PKK

Retired Colonel Hasan Atilla Uğur spoke about the Gara operation in the Mevzular program presented by Oğuzhan Uğur. Uğur gave important information about the operation carried out against PKK terrorists in the Antalya region in the past and the forces behind him.

Here is the operation against terrorists and the mind of the state, with the narration of Hasan Atilla Uğur:
"I will give an example. The end of 1997. I am the Gendarmerie Intelligence Group Commander in Ankara. We received a news. The PKK terrorists loaded into trucks, arrived in Antalya via Anamur from Amanos mountains. Two separate groups. He called me, he assigned us there. The order given to me was just this: go, neutralize and turn around. Because Antalya is a tourism region. We got down there. I wrote down what we were living in. This is the state reflex. even they did not hear. I hear the spirit of tourists. Thus, Turkey was incurring losses from tourism. a year later, when I asked this issue came before me baby killer. I said, 'What were you doing in Antalya.' He said, 'The Greek generals came to me — I also have tourism in the Greek islands. They said that we will give you much greater opportunities in the Lavrion camp they allocated to the PKK in Greece. Make huge actions in the Antalya region. Turkish tourism will be undermined by serious actions.

The tourists who will go here should come to the Greek islands and we should earn those money. ' Abdullah Öcalan himself said this. But as the state, we were immediately assigned the intelligence we received from the highest level of the state and with very wide powers to Antalya, and we established the Steel Intelligence Unit and finished it there within six months.

There is such a thing as the state mind. In the Gara case, I have been trying to explain this for years. When fighting a terrorist organization, you will turn to their ringleaders. You will handle the chieftains where they are. Israel-USA does this. Many countries around the world do this. And this is not explained on TV with drums and voices. It is not revealed that "I will give you good news on Wednesday." When you come to the opposition, "The Turkish Armed Forces failed to do this"… The state business is serious business. You don't tell everyone about the operation to be done. "

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hasan Atilla Uğur told about ... which country's generals gave the order of those attacks to the PKK​

Hasan Atilla Uğur, who questioned the leader of the terrorist organization Abdullah Öcalan, announced that the PKK received the order to undermine Turkish tourism in Antalya from the Greek generals.​

09 March 2021 00:26Updated: 09 March 2021 01:06
Hasan Atilla Uğur told about ... which country's generals gave the order of those attacks to the PKK's generals gave the order of those attacks to the PKK

Retired Colonel Hasan Atilla Uğur spoke about the Gara operation in the Mevzular program presented by Oğuzhan Uğur. Uğur gave important information about the operation carried out against PKK terrorists in the Antalya region in the past and the forces behind him.

Here is the operation against terrorists and the mind of the state, with the narration of Hasan Atilla Uğur:
"I will give an example. The end of 1997. I am the Gendarmerie Intelligence Group Commander in Ankara. We received a news. The PKK terrorists loaded into trucks, arrived in Antalya via Anamur from Amanos mountains. Two separate groups. He called me, he assigned us there. The order given to me was just this: go, neutralize and turn around. Because Antalya is a tourism region. We got down there. I wrote down what we were living in. This is the state reflex. even they did not hear. I hear the spirit of tourists. Thus, Turkey was incurring losses from tourism. a year later, when I asked this issue came before me baby killer. I said, 'What were you doing in Antalya.' He said, 'The Greek generals came to me — I also have tourism in the Greek islands. They said that we will give you much greater opportunities in the Lavrion camp they allocated to the PKK in Greece. Make huge actions in the Antalya region. Turkish tourism will be undermined by serious actions.

The tourists who will go here should come to the Greek islands and we should earn those money. ' Abdullah Öcalan himself said this. But as the state, we were immediately assigned the intelligence we received from the highest level of the state and with very wide powers to Antalya, and we established the Steel Intelligence Unit and finished it there within six months.

There is such a thing as the state mind. In the Gara case, I have been trying to explain this for years. When fighting a terrorist organization, you will turn to their ringleaders. You will handle the chieftains where they are. Israel-USA does this. Many countries around the world do this. And this is not explained on TV with drums and voices. It is not revealed that "I will give you good news on Wednesday." When you come to the opposition, "The Turkish Armed Forces failed to do this"… The state business is serious business. You don't tell everyone about the operation to be done. "

We gotta glass greece for this.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,458
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
10 terrorists were neutralized in Şırnak/Pig Mountain region. Fırat Şişman, code named Özgür Gabar in the Red Category, was neutralized in Şırnak Bestler Dereler Domuz Mountain region.
1617882407864.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom