Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If there are trolls and provacators everybody do their job and report them so they get banned and so they dont dirty the forum.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
In operation of the Police Special Operations POH the suspect who killed 7 people from the same family in Konya was captured.
1628090503971.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are family feuds common in Turkey??
Unfortunately yes. Firefights between families/clans are not unknown for the Turkish people. In Turkey a lot of people are very extreme when it comes to their values. For example to harass a girl from the family, to have relationship with married woman, to insult somebody badly in public, to disobey family elders can lead to such things. According to my views the high rate of suicides and homicides in Turkey are highly related to the extreme understanding for some human things and values among Turks. Most Turks are proud people and hate to be discredited or humiliated no matter if it is related to human-human relation or the situation in the country.

Enter this link and you can see scenes like that of "Expendables" and it is from Januari this year in Mardin.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately yes. Firefights between families/clans are not unknown for the Turkish people. In Turkey a lot of people are very extreme when it comes to their values. For example to harass a girl from the family, to have relationship with married woman, to insult somebody badly in public, to disobey family elders can lead to such things. According to my views the high rate of suicides and homicides in Turkey are highly related to the extreme understanding for some human things and values among Turks. Most Turks are proud people and hate to be discredited or humiliated no matter if it is related to human-human relation or the situation in the country.

Enter this link and you can see scenes like that of "Expendables" and it is from Januari this year in Mardin.

Wow tribalism is such an inherent trait among humans.

No matter how far we advance we still hold onto to these old values.

Turks cant take criticism neither would they accept humilation.

The same thing can be seen in Japan and South Korea with honour and the high rates of suicide that come with it. Its fascinating how Turkey and Japan are so different while alike in many ways possible.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are family feuds common in Turkey??
My great grandfather had a feud with his siblings over some lands near ardahan. My Grandpa told me that after this feud they never talked to each other and almost fought over it.

There is a recent feud now about a house build on top of a to-be shared land, in which the husband of my grandpas sister just builed it and said the sister had a share in this too. It didnt get violent, but it is just very annoying according to my grandpa.

So it isnt very uncommon, and mostly involves about sharing lands.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My great grandfather had a feud with his siblings over some lands near ardahan. My Grandpa told me that after this feud they never talked to each other and almost fought over it.

There is a recent feud now about a house build on top of a to-be shared land, in which the husband of my grandpas sister just builed it and said the sister had a share in this too. It didnt get violent, but it is just very annoying according to my grandpa.

So it isnt very uncommon, and mostly involves about sharing lands.

My dads family side has that problem. Due to disputes they barely talked with each other they are really far away from each other due to stupid disputes.

My dad's older brother passed away this year in a way it brought the family together. My dad had no disputes with anybody but he even hated this out of large or even small things his family had disputes. Im happy none turned violent.

Still sad for my uncle he passed away due to a heart attack. My dad could not go to his funeral due to Covid. My dad's mother passed like 5 years ago he could not go to Turkey due to backpain he was even forcing himself to go because his mother was gravely ill wanted to visit her before she passed away. When she passed away disputes happened because of her will.

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
My dads family side has that problem. Due to disputes they barely talked with each other they are really far away from each other due to stupid disputes.

My dad's older brother passed away this year in a way it brought the family together. My dad had no disputes with anybody but he even hated this out of large or even small things his family had disputes. Im happy none turned violent.

Still sad for my uncle he passed away due to a heart attack. My dad could not go to his funeral due to Covid. My dad's mother passed like 5 years ago he could not go to Turkey due to backpain he was even forcing himself to go because his mother was gravely ill wanted to visit her before she passed away. When she passed away disputes happened because of her will.
Damn condolences to your family.
Those feuds suck really.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 921
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those things that u guys mention are common and normal to fight but ubdont know yet about Albanians ? !
Here u can be killed if u just look at another man . He comes to u and say , wtf u are looking for ? Than knife or gun can knock u out . Other common here are about cars , parking places , small car accidents , looking at others girlfriend etc . After one got killed than chain killing follow between familes and clans .🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
With land feuds here C4 and Ak47 are common .

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those things that u guys mention are cammon and normal to fight but ubdont know yet about Albanians ? !
Here u can be killed if u just look at another man . He comes to u and say , wtf u are looking for ? Than knife or gun can knock u out . Other cammon here are about cars , parking places , small car accidents , looking at others girlfriend etc . After one got killed than chain killing follow between familes and clans .🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
With land feuds here C4 and Ak47 are cammon .
I am sorry for the off topic but are you living in Albania?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Within the scope of the Eren-13 Operations, in the operation carried out by the Gendarmerie Commando and JÖH units affiliated to our Provincial Gendarmerie Command in the countryside of Siirt-Pervari Herekol Mountain, with the support of the Air Force with the Gendarmerie UCAVs; 2 terrorists were neutralized with their weapons.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those things that u guys mention are cammon and normal to fight but ubdont know yet about Albanians ? !
Here u can be killed if u just look at another man . He comes to u and say , wtf u are looking for ? Than knife or gun can knock u out . Other cammon here are about cars , parking places , small car accidents , looking at others girlfriend etc . After one got killed than chain killing follow between familes and clans .🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
With land feuds here C4 and Ak47 are cammon .

Also the Albanians have blood feud. Albanians are brutal and ruthless.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The parking space killing sounds like Turkey too mate.

I think my parents should donate property ownership to TSKGV. The sons didn't work for it, so why should they inherent while their parents are alive. In Denmark you have to pay 15% of the entire value in tax to government in order to inherent property.

I hope at least we have border units etc.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes I am Albanian

Ottomans tried to ban the blood feuds many times the problem was the Albanians who lived in the highlands were all tribal people who lived under tribal law.

Ottoman control was non existent in these places. Ottomans also struggled with the Nomadic Yoruks in Turkey.

Its really hard to control such people who live by their way of life.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom