Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was the monarch's army and monarch's soldiers who fought all the wars and gave their lifes and saved the country. Because the republic was created in 1923, and all the wars were before 1923.

Thats why i am certain that the majority of the population of Izmir are Greek macirs and not Turks, otherwise nothing can explain why they are anti-Ottoman. Because Ottomans wiped their forfathers and Tunç Soyers forfather's ass'es badly (and also Kilicdarouglou's and Imamouglou's and Kaftanciouglou's and Davoutouglou's forfathers - all Greek cryptos).
It was Turkish army ,you akp fan, that fought. We know where ottomans took us.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ottomans took us to being a world superpower, and also a crippling state.

I don't know why people hate "Ottoman" just watch İlber Ortaylı ffs.

Tho yes thinking Ottomans did only good things is stupid as f*ck

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ottomans took us to being a world superpower, and also a crippling state.

I don't know why people hate "Ottoman" just watch İlber Ortaylı ffs.

Tho yes thinking Ottomans did only good things is stupid as f*ck
Why you triggered ?? Did I say ottomans was not successful??
I replied to akp moron who was saying it was monarch army !! So check replies first!!

M

Manomed

It was the monarch's army and monarch's soldiers who fought all the wars and gave their lifes and saved the country. Because the republic was created in 1923, and all the wars were before 1923.

Thats why i am certain that the majority of the population of Izmir are Greek macirs and not Turks, otherwise nothing can explain why they are anti-Ottoman. Because Ottomans wiped their forfathers and Tunç Soyers forfather's ass'es badly (and also Kilicdarouglou's and Imamouglou's and Kaftanciouglou's and Davoutouglou's forfathers - all Greek cryptos).
It was the Turks who fought not the vahdettin who left the country on a british boat oh lets not forget the KUVAYİ İNZİBATİYE who attacked kuvayi milliye countless times. Also tough words for a zaza calling out others greek erdogan is georgian, abdulhamid-vahdettin was not even a Turk.

M

Manomed

Why you triggered ?? Did I say ottomans was not successful??
I replied to akp moron who was saying it was monarch army !! So check replies first!!
That ravenman got banned for Insulting Ataturk 3 months ago he is a zaza who also Insulted me and called me a illiterate Turkmen.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why get triggered?

Nothing wrong in what he said its just a nice pun and a nice acknowledgement of the past.

Dont forget the Falklands war the headlines had The empire strikes back!!

Doesnt mean the Ottomans are coming back or another empire.
I am not triggered, there are people in Turkey try to get rid of Republic and establish Ottoman back and have imperialistic dreams, which would make more harm than good. Let's see how Russia's imperialistic plans are going.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

There was no Turkish army before 1923 en and there was no Turkey before 1923.

Everything before 1923 was Ottoman, so the Ottomans fought the Independence War naturally and technically.

I dont even know why i am talkimg to someone who doesnt know his own history. Its not to late, you can still take a study online.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was the Turks who fought not the vahdettin who left the country on a british boat oh lets not forget the KUVAYİ İNZİBATİYE who attacked kuvayi milliye countless times. Also tough words for a zaza calling out others greek erdogan is georgian, abdulhamid-vahdettin was not even a Turk.

Vahdettin didnt run, he was banned and forced by the 'revolutionairies' (none of the were Turks). Read the history books. Ecevit and Özal explained this a lot of times.

It was a Ottoman Army and Ottoman soldiers and generals that fought the war (including Atatürk). Everything before 1923 was Ottoman. Thats a fact leftists dont see, but thats not my problem.

M

Manomed

Vahdettin didnt run, he was banned and forced by the 'revolutionairies' (none of the were Turks). Read the history books. Ecevit and Özal explained this a lot of times.

It was a Ottoman Army and Ottoman soldiers and generals that fought the war (including Atatürk). Everything before 1923 was Ottoman. Thats a fact leftists dont see, but thats not my problem.
Yeah sure your sultan who was a coward who founded the Kuvayi inzibatiye started the war.

This only can be heard from a islamist and a zaza like you.

Yeah I don't know anything about history but you who hates Ataturk and believes to conspiracy theories is better than me right? :D

Go read more kadir mısıroğlu islamist he'll poison your mind even more.

Thanks to Ataturk and other pashas who didn't listen to your coward sultan why we have a republic now.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What did I say?? It was Turkish army ,not monarch army!! You say opposite of this??

It was the Ottoman army, the army of the state. There was no Turkish army before 1923. Only in your bedtime stories. Fact checking was not your strongest point at school.

M

Manomed

It was the Ottoman army, the army of the state. There was no Turkish army before 1923. Only in your bedtime stories. Fact checking was not your strongest point at school.
Kuvay-i milliye was a irregular militia and Army of the grand assembly was also a irregular army they were not affilated with ottomans nor they called themself ottomans.

Army of the grand assembly also fought kuvay-i inzibatiye who attacked and killed Turkmen irregulars who didn't wanted to live under greeks or british.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah sure your sultan who was a coward who founded the Kuvayi inzibatiye started the war.

This only can be heard from a islamist and a zaza like you.

Come with facts, not insults. You are showing the true face of someone who cant debate here on this forum.

If you think Vahdeddin was a coward, than you should ask yourself why your beloved 'Young Turks' (almost none of them were Turks) put him on the throne, and his stupid brother before him. You cant call him a coward but praise the ones that brought him to power.

Everything you guys write, is not comprehensive with historical facts. That problem is yours and of the admins, not mine.

The Republic was created in 1923, thanks to the heroic efforts of the Ottoman soldiers and generals who won the war before 1923.

After 1923 the Ottoman statehood and army were changed into the Republic and TAF.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kuvay-i milliye was a irregular militia and Army of the grand assembly was also a irregular army they were not affilated with ottomans nor they called themself ottomans.

Army of the grand assembly also fought kuvay-i inzibatiye who attacked and killed Turkmen irregulars who didn't wanted to live under greeks or british.

So you telling there were two different armies? And only one of them fought against the enemy?

M

Manomed

Come with facts, not insults. You are showing the true face of someone who cant debate here on this forum.

If you think Vahdeddin was a coward, than you should ask yourself why your beloved 'Young Turks' (almost none of them were Turks) put him on the throne, and his stupid brother before him. You cant call him a coward but praise the ones that brought him to power.

Everything you guys write, is not comprehensive with historical facts. That problem is yours and of the admins, not mine.

The Republic was created in 1923, thanks to the heroic efforts of the Ottoman soldiers and generals who won the war before 1923.

After 1923 the Ottoman statehood and army were changed into the Republic and TAF.
Yeah bro army of the grand assembly was ottoman army (None of them called were affilated to ottoman goverment) Most of the pashas resigned and joined Ataturks side LOL Can't expect less from a person who hates Ataturk and praises abdulhamid an armenoid and vahdettin a coward. I'll Insult those who left Turks to die your precious vahdettin married to his 6th wife while Turks were fighting against the greeks.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom