what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
People seem to ignore again and again that Russia is not a friend of Turkey. Why would we buy more Russian equipment? Why more headaches?

S

Sinan

Russia killed 34 of our soldiers just a year ago.

Forget that government hired a lobbying company in order to return to F-35 program.

^^^ Not that it's gonna work. As usual government is throwing away tax money.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Most policies of AKP for years now are just absolutely amateurish so I won’t be surprised is they actually go for buying even more Russian trash from their pal Vladimir. Erdo does something stupid looking for some short term gains and later his plans implode in his face so he tries to save the day with even more short term stupid decisions while accusing all others for his own incompetence and mistakes.
Just like a madman that shits his pants - instead of going to the toilet to change his pants and wash himself he continues to shit even more and more and even starts throwing the poop at others with his hands.

The wisest decision right now is to just stay calm, do nothing and invest all the time, money and power Turkey has into developing it’s own capabilities... Turkish produced Air Defenses and Aircrafts is the way to go. End of discussion.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia killed 34 of our soldiers just a year ago.

Forget that government hired a lobbying company in order to return to F-35 program.

^^^ Not that it's gonna work. As usual government is throwing away tax money.

Repost this whenever someone mentions buying Russian equipment or even cozying up to Russia. Remind them also of the time Russians bombed Turkish soldiers while they were fighting ISIS close to Al-Bab.

Its crazy, how easily people forget these things.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,137
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Repost this whenever someone mentions buying Russian equipment or even cozying up to Russia. Remind them also of the time Russians bombed Turkish soldiers while they were fighting ISIS close to Al-Bab.

Its crazy, how easily people forget these things.
I have a couple of words to say to our friends who count the Turkish soldiers killed by Russia.
So far, the US has supported the PKK against Turkey in public. It's spent billions of dollars. Tens of thousands of Turkish soldiers were martyred. They tried to stage a coup attempt in Turkey. They wanted to start a civil war.
Then why are we still "allies" with the USA? According to your logic, we should have left NATO already.
Strategic state policy forces you to do business even with your enemy, if necessary. If you can't understand this, don't keep saying it in vain.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have a couple of words to say to our friends who count the Turkish soldiers killed by Russia.
So far, the US has supported the PKK against Turkey in public. It's spent billions of dollars. Tens of thousands of Turkish soldiers were martyred. They tried to stage a coup attempt in Turkey. They wanted to start a civil war.
Then why are we still "allies" with the USA? According to your logic, we should have left NATO already.
Strategic state policy forces you to do business even with your enemy, if necessary. If you can't understand this, don't keep saying it in vain.

1. The Americans are not angles, I'm not a friend of America but I like NATO.
2. The Americans will argue that they support SDF (which includes the YPG) not the PKK. We both know that its the same shit, but unlike the Russians they recognize the PKK as a terrorist organization.
3. I dont recall the last time America or any country openly bombed 30 of our soldiers and before in Al Bab too.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Until 34 or more russian soldiers get killed by turkish missiles.

What the russians did wont be forgotten because revenge is still fresh on our minds.

Until its payback the souls of martyrs wont rest.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
1. The Americans are not angles, I'm not a friend of America but I like NATO.
2. The Americans will argue that they support SDF (which includes the YPG) not the PKK. We both know that its the same shit, but unlike the Russians they recognize the PKK as a terrorist organization.
3. I dont recall the last time America or any country openly bombed 30 of our soldiers and before in Al Bab too.
you forget the American ship using "air defense" missile " by mistake" against Turkish ship? with your saying, how easily you forget these??? )

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
you forget the American ship using "air defense" missile " by mistake" against Turkish ship? with your saying, how easily you forget these??? )

Just to clearify things:
My argument is not America is great, let's suck it up to the Americans. My argument is: please dont forget that Russia is an asshole too.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

The same PKK you talk about was founded and supported by the Soviet Russians for decades. The PKK was trained and nurtured by the Russians during the whole Cold War all around Syria and Lebanon they were trained in PLO training camps, Bulgaria itself was a huge hiding place for many PKK terrorists. A few years ago the YPG opened an office in Moscow itself too. They collaborate with one another in Syria- the PKK is not considered as a terror organization by the Kremlin to this day.
And I write you that not to convince you that America is better but just to show you the truth about Russia.

Yet you try to justify one evil with another while trying to talk about “Strategic policies of the state”. Guess what- every self respecting state avenges it’s martyrs too and gives a proper answer to such an insult. The drunk Russian vatnik understands only the language of hard force and nothing else.

To drone some Assad rats and then go sit on Putin’s lap a few day later is neither a sing of “deep strategic politics” nor of honor and strength.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,137
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The same PKK you talk about was founded and supported by the Soviet Russians for decades. The PKK was trained and nurtured by the Russians during the whole Cold War all around Syria and Lebanon they were trained in PLO training camps, Bulgaria itself was a huge hiding place for many PKK terrorists. A few years ago the YPG opened an office in Moscow itself too. They collaborate with one another in Syria- the PKK is not considered as a terror organization by the Kremlin to this day.
And I write you that not to convince you that America is better but just to show you the truth about Russia.

Yet you try to justify one evil with another while trying to talk about “Strategic policies of the state”. Guess what- every self respecting state avenges it’s martyrs too and gives a proper answer to such an insult. The drunk Russian vatnik understands only the language of hard force and nothing else.

To drone some Assad rats and then go sit on Putin’s lap a few day later is neither a sing of “deep strategic politics” nor of honor and strength.
The revenge of those martyrs was already given by killing thousands of asad soldiers in the field. We have trampled on Russia's reputation. You can't compare this to killing 30-40 Russian soldiers. If Operation Spring Shield did not satisfy you, this is your own personal problem.

We definitely retaliated against the USA. Operation Euphrates Shield, Operation Olive Branch and Operation Peace Spring were performed showfully despite the USA. I guess you seem to have no idea about the diplomatic value of these operations.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have PKK on your border, TuAF and Artillery units have to pound them non-stop actually but nothing happens, this passiveness is really weird in my opinion.

USA is sending one cargo after another from a road that is 4-5km away from our borders we are watching, criticize it yet nobody gives a single fook, we keep staying silent. If Operations done, we agree on Russian ceasefire, then get fooled by US ceasefire. Why?!
Why does Turkey need to justify operation why are they always so eager to explain themself? Just do it, give also a single fook about their opinion.

TuAF has the capability to wipe Russian air defence systems which threaten our F-16, why playing by their rules? Move in jam the sh!t out of them strike your targets, move out.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The revenge of those martyrs was already given by killing thousands of asad soldiers in the field. We have trampled on Russia's reputation. You can't compare this to killing 30-40 Russian soldiers. If Operation Spring Shield did not satisfy you, this is your own personal problem.

We definitely retaliated against the USA. Operation Euphrates Shield, Operation Olive Branch and Operation Peace Spring were performed showfully despite the USA. I guess you seem to have no idea about the diplomatic value of these operations.
That does not change anything at all, Russia is not friend of Turkey, neither USA. Turkey and Russia is actually at active proxy war since 2015. In Syria, in Libya, in Karabağ, also indirectly in Ukraine. How some people still believe Russia is better than west. Russia has always been Turkey's natural rival/enemy. You will say S400, Trade, Power Plant, pipelines, welcome to 21st century style of Power struggle, love and hate relation. Turkey should never leave NATO (even think) and keep what she is doing, balancing east and west and not aligning.

Lets not forget Turkey also wants USA in Syria against Russia and Russia against USA. Both are responsible of many martyrs, but Russia is directly responsible.. I would never trust them.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Structural Upgrade Of F-16 Blok 30 Fighter Jets Continues​

3_auto_x1.jpg
4_auto_x1.jpg
5_auto_x1.jpg
6_auto_x1 (1).jpg
11_auto_x1.jpg
22_auto_x1.jpg

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,692
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
UK‘s RAF, is to lose 24 of the typhoon tranche 1 planes from her inventory due to budgetary cuts. These were the first batch of planes that were to be given the latest tranche 3-4 upgrades , even a TVC engine was being envisaged. Now they are retiring. A good opportunity for us to fill in the gap until TFX becomes operational should we decide to take them off their hands at a reasonable price with the upgrades they were supposed to have and a further 16 new planes to make up to 40 planes in total - 2 squadrons - if UK agrees to sell.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
It will be a good idea if someone in our Air Force actually thinks about this possibility and reaches out to the UK. Maybe a nice deal for both sides can be made.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,378
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It will be a good idea if someone in our Air Force actually thinks about this possibility and reaches out to the UK. Maybe a nice deal for both sides can be made.
We had joint exercises with Royal Eurofighters not long ago. Maybe they discussed the matter. Some Eurofighters would definitely boost the capabilities of our Air Forces.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,692
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
We had joint exercises with Royal Eurofighters not long ago. Maybe they discussed the matter. Some Eurofighters would definitely boost the capabilities of our Air Forces.
I hope they have looked in to those planes in detail and are at a point to negotiate to buy some of the typhoons that are going to be redundant.
Apparently BAE was waiting to find out how the tranche 4 upgrades were going to be with the German airforce before going ahead with the UK upgrades. There are orders already placed for new planes as well which will all be cancelled. Amongst the upgrades was also an engine upgrade that involved the TVC version of the EJ200. This engine develops 23100lbf thrust with a longer engine life and is much frugal in it’s use of fuel.
They are desperate to keep their workforce in place. When orders in place are cancelled the government will have to pay substantial compensation to BAE. So a good deal can be struck while the iron is hot.
1615204911140.jpeg

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

They kill your soldier and you take your revenge by killing their proxys soldiers?
They probably ''allowed'' Erdogan to calm us.
Kill Russian soldiers if you speak of revenge, or else dont talk about it at all.
Nobody cares about the lives of the Syrian soldiers. Except for their unfortunate families of course.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They kill your soldier and you take your revenge by killing their proxys soldiers?
They probably ''allowed'' Erdogan to calm us.
Kill Russian soldiers if you speak of revenge, or else dont talk about it at all.
Nobody cares about the lives of the Syrian soldiers. Except for their unfortunate families of course.

Honestly if we cant take our revenge on official russian soldiers.

We should take it out on wagner. Where ever these vermins are we should be there to give them a taste of their medicine.

I hope the donbass offensive starts.

Remember wagners are unofficial russian soldiers they are part of the Russian armed forces just not officially.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom