Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good news. But why hasn’t any news on delivery of T129 to PH surfaced ?

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another T129 ATAK has been delivered today.
This one is for Gendarmerie.

12th T129 ATAKs in 2021 delivered to Turkish Forces
+ 2 for Philippine Forces.
14 T129 ATAK produced at TAI in 2021.

Complete Program reached 69 ATAK Deliveries to Turkish Forces

The Order for T129-ATAKs stands at 83 Helicopters + 17 Options

TAI CEO Temel Kotil said in AUGUST 2021:
By the end of this year or the beginning of next year, we will have delivered 83 T129 ATAK helicopters."

-In Retrospect this seems weird but if TAI upholds the Production Rate of the T129 then it would have built another 14 T129s ( including 2 for Philippines) in 2022.
-The potential number would reach 81 T129s in 2022.
-The Order was for 83.

So how are the supposed to Finish in early 2022 is beyond me but the current status indicates 2023.
A User claimed that the optional 17 will be bought as well which target a production for TAF until 07/2024

> This would also make a lot of sense since the Turkish Forces aren't that desperate for new Helicopters anymore. The rest should be draged out as much as possible in order to save money in the Budget for more imminent needs.

Last edited:

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
D63PuNdXsAERhqV.jpg

This is one of my most anticipated TAI Projects.

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 37865
This is one of my most anticipated TAI Projects.

I really think this project is much much more important than the ATAK 2 project if we prioritize the navalized version first.(like in the picture) Naval helicopters(especially likes of the Sea Hawk) is not the helicopters that you could buy easily and we will really need them in the future. Yes we have approved order of T70 helicopters but I don't think USA will allow us the convert some of them to the Sea Hawk's so it will be very important to have our domestic 10t helicopter for the Navy.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,680
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The first set of engines for T-929 Atak-2 will be delivered in September 2022. T-929 Atak will turn its rotor for the first time shortly after engine delivery. The development of T-929 is going on smoothly and the first flight will happen on 18 March 2023.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The first set of engines for T-929 Atak-2 will be delivered in September 2022. T-929 Atak will turn its rotor for the first time shortly after engine delivery. The development of T-929 is going on smoothly and the first flight will happen on 18 March 2023.
Good news. Any new news regarding the domestic ts-3000 engine?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good news. Any new news regarding the domestic ts-3000 engine?
General manager of TEI Prof. Dr. Mahmut Faruk Akşit said on one of lates inteviews in 2021 that They will present few (I am guessing 2-3 ) matured/new engines in 2022

at video time 7:48 Prof. Dr. Mahmut Faruk Akşit saying about jet engines. It is in Türkce

Last edited:

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,532
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well many projects may come in as surprise.

There are projects that are kept in ultimate secrecy, you see them when finished only

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well many projects may come in as surprise.

There are projects that are kept in ultimate secrecy, you see them when finished only
I agree with this. Buuuuuut Why Turkiye Start with Some NOT all but Some project "kept in ultimate secrecy"

Because FACTS like bellow HAPPEND over and over again by So called psudo Allies . I am Obliged to keep saying this in forum, Because it is The Brutal TRUE.

MOST of ALL Development projects in NATO or Allies there WERE shared/sharing and showed by each other inside the alliance when there is new Mil platform ( but 10 years ago when Turkiye start to show what they do almost all psudo allies stop and excluded Turkiye. They applying silent embargos for sharing)
Sharing IT is NOT and never was other way around! (Always psudo allies initiated and DID exclude Turkiye )
So , Folloing Steps applied in most Cuning and Brutal way They -> psudo allies DID to Turkiye.

On the begining, So you guys/Turkiye you working on a project RIGHT (you can pick any project)?
- They start saying and saying to Turkiye "DO NOT Work on this. It will fail" better BUY from us our . Psudo Allies -> Lets make some delays of componets bought for prototypes which Turks will use in this project.
Result- They FAIL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later when some time passed
-When first prototype start to be revealed. They "It will Not Work and be Efficient or equal ". Damn Turkiye is STUBBURN, Lets apply embargos and stop them doing this projects.
Result - They FAIL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later when some more time passed
-When tests passed and initail products start to be used by Military. They "You can NOT use this bolts here or this cables here in you product".
They -> lets Keep eye on Each Possible product which Turkiye is working on and Keep Apply Counter Actions which WILL Delay or make project to Cost more and EVENTUALLY will create big headache for Turkiye (will cost looot of money will delay project with years will create social questions and event pressure officals and at end Turkiye will FAIL)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In present days
As we know what happend and what german apply in right moment embargo on engine - Altay tank (and more like componets for Submarine, mechanical and electronic on military sector. )
As we know what happend and what canada apply in right moment embargo on Camera - TB2 (and more like componets for Navy)
As we know what happend and what usa apply in right moment embargo on Each level of any project ( and more like military gathering, military tranings, political social, brutal paid false news on media, sided with Turkiye enemies, applies CAASTA etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal is Turkiye MUST BE STOPPED on each LEVEL
-Economy if there is OLD debts make Turkiye to PAY 10 time more
-Militray if there is enemy of Turkiye help them to increase thier actions and make Turkiye to suffer
-Political if there are gatherings do NOT invide Turkiye and make headlines about this
-Media if there is Media working for us PAID them lets Make CAMPAIN. IF there somehing BAD happing in Turkiye SHOW it to world. IF there is no EVENT Create one and show Turkiye is bad place
-High rank people . Find Key people which have Power to stop any new intiative in this Strategic project and focus on them -> PAY THEM or if it neccesay make incidence to happend.
etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All above is happening it was and is HIGH intensified by pseudo allies . This was not Expacted to be happen from Turkiye officals, but as all around world saw it
This actually showed REAL FACE of usa germany france holland canada and other small players that THEY DO NOT WANT and WILL NOT KEEP thier part of aggreement when come to Turkiye. Simple put they dont give fuck

Above said THAT IS WHY Turkiye CHANGED tactic to NOT REVEAL PROJECTS as before.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree with this. Buuuuuut Why Turkiye Start with Some NOT all but Some project "kept in ultimate secrecy"

Because FACTS like bellow HAPPEND over and over again by So called psudo Allies . I am Obliged to keep saying this in forum, Because it is The Brutal TRUE.

MOST of ALL Development projects in NATO or Allies there WERE shared/sharing and showed by each other inside the alliance when there is new Mil platform ( but 10 years ago when Turkiye start to show what they do almost all psudo allies stop and excluded Turkiye. They applying silent embargos for sharing)
Sharing IT is NOT and never was other way around! (Always psudo allies initiated and DID exclude Turkiye )
So , Folloing Steps applied in most Cuning and Brutal way They -> psudo allies DID to Turkiye.

On the begining, So you guys/Turkiye you working on a project RIGHT (you can pick any project)?
- They start saying and saying to Turkiye "DO NOT Work on this. It will fail" better BUY from us our . Psudo Allies -> Lets make some delays of componets bought for prototypes which Turks will use in this project.
Result- They FAIL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later when some time passed
-When first prototype start to be revealed. They "It will Not Work and be Efficient or equal ". Damn Turkiye is STUBBURN, Lets apply embargos and stop them doing this projects.
Result - They FAIL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later when some more time passed
-When tests passed and initail products start to be used by Military. They "You can NOT use this bolts here or this cables here in you product".
They -> lets Keep eye on Each Possible product which Turkiye is working on and Keep Apply Counter Actions which WILL Delay or make project to Cost more and EVENTUALLY will create big headache for Turkiye (will cost looot of money will delay project with years will create social questions and event pressure officals and at end Turkiye will FAIL)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In present days
As we know what happend and what german apply in right moment embargo on engine - Altay tank (and more like componets for Submarine, mechanical and electronic on military sector. )
As we know what happend and what canada apply in right moment embargo on Camera - TB2 (and more like componets for Navy)
As we know what happend and what usa apply in right moment embargo on Each level of any project ( and more like military gathering, military tranings, political social, brutal paid false news on media, sided with Turkiye enemies, applies CAASTA etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal is Turkiye MUST BE STOPPED on each LEVEL
-Economy if there is OLD debts make Turkiye to PAY 10 time more
-Militray if there is enemy of Turkiye help them to increase thier actions and make Turkiye to suffer
-Political if there are gatherings do NOT invide Turkiye and make headlines about this
-Media if there is Media working for us PAID them lets Make CAMPAIN. IF there somehing BAD happing in Turkiye SHOW it to world. IF there is no EVENT Create one and show Turkiye is bad place
-High rank people . Find Key people which have Power to stop any new intiative in this Strategic project and focus on them -> PAY THEM or if it neccesay make incidence to happend.
etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All above is happening it was and is HIGH intensified by pseudo allies . This was not Expacted to be happen from Turkiye officals, but as all around world saw it
This actually showed REAL FACE of usa germany france holland canada and other small players that THEY DO NOT WANT and WILL NOT KEEP thier part of aggreement when come to Turkiye. Simple put they dont give fuck

Above said THAT IS WHY Turkiye CHANGED tactic to NOT REVEAL PROJECTS as before.
I am sorry it is in Turkish language interview but I just want to give info about what I wrote as example said by President of Defense Industries Prof. Dr. İsmail Demir.

Please listen carefully the conversation between time 4:40 - 8:00 of Prof. Dr. İsmail Demir.
He explain the FACTS related to our allies. I mean what Unthinkable therms they apply when Turkiye will buy platform from them!
Simple said WTF.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well I believe the utility helicopter is shown on purpose to prove that we're doing it. And that we have an alternative engine for Atak and such.

I just want to know Hürkus is not a new project and it's flying already. Would it matter if we revealed that we have domestic engine and several Hürkus flying with it (if we pretend they were flying). ?

I just recently shared an article about how China sailed a submarine to Myanmar and handed it over to them next day. No announcement beforehand whatsoever.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well I believe the utility helicopter is shown on purpose to prove that we're doing it. And that we have an alternative engine for Atak and such.

I just want to know Hürkus is not a new project and it's flying already. Would it matter if we revealed that we have domestic engine and several Hürkus flying with it (if we pretend they were flying). ?

I just recently shared an article about how China sailed a submarine to Myanmar and handed it over to them next day. No announcement beforehand whatsoever.
Doing so may encourage the West to further embargo products related to engine development to Turkey or any other defense sector. Lets not forget that the engine used on Hurkus wont be as sophisticated as the one in TFX; however, announcing that Tukey has such an engine, means that Turkey can at least send a plane flying which is a dangerous sign for the EU
Turkey really need to follow China's example by revealing all at once, when completed, along with the middle finger to the EU

Again, just my hypothesis though

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom