Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,508
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would never go that far. These are still nation with technological and industrial capabilities that rival even the strongest of militaries. The Japanese never seemed the need to reawaken this dormant capabilities by virtue of the massive US military presence that met their own security needs. Despite all that they are still extremely strong, albeit very understaffed and lacking any sizeable population that could be called up for war. These types of problems more often then not push the innovation and creativity of a nation to the absolute limit, which can create earth shattering changes and technology still. Just look at Turkey and our own drone doctrine that have directly and indirectly helped our geopolitical needs and that of others.

I honestly believe this TB-3 purchase will be followed up by even more cooperation that will fill the greater roles that are still yet to be filled. Pretty sure the Japanese are also exploring the whole networked connectiveness of a fighter jets and sophisticated drones, something our Kizilelma will do in due time.
You know in fact for a short few seconds I dreamed of a co-operation between Turkey and Japan in drone technologies. just For a few seconds dream about what Japan may add to KIZILELMA for instance scary :devilish:

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
You know in fact for a short few seconds I dreamed of a co-operation between Turkey and Japan in drone technologies. just For a few seconds dream about what Japan may add to KIZILELMA for instance scary :devilish:
Bro my biggest dream is seeing that shit fly in an Anime, that would be peak Turkish soft power influence. A man can dream :p

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,077
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Japan has technology but we haven't seen an engine or optics that can readily be used on a plane. We can make probably everything they can contribute to a plane ourself in a few years after they can. With 126 million population that have to make the best of their constrained land it is only natural that they have to work harder and smarter. But we can catch up soon enough as we have to work harder and smarter too for we have hostiles at our doorsteps.

Last edited:

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,566
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Japan has technology but we haven't seen an engine or optics that can readily be used on a plane. We can make probably everything they can contribute to a plane ourself in a few years after they can. With 126 million population that have to make the best of their constrained land it is only natural that they have to work harder and smarter. But we can catch up soon enough as we have to work harder and smarter too for we have hostiles at our doorsteps.
IHI-XF9 engine is comparable to P&W F119 engine in power and thrust. It ıs a +1800 centigrade class engine.
In fact it would be ideal for our TFX.
They are far ahead in engine manufacturing capabilities than our TEI, in their JV with GE.
That is why they are going in the Tempest team.
1652190822731.jpeg

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
Their is a high anti-US fraction in S.Korea.
Yes South Korea is doing everything that America wants against Russia. This makes the public a little angry. Because they themselves cannot do exactly what they want in foreign policy.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Bro my biggest dream is seeing that shit fly in an Anime, that would be peak Turkish soft power influence. A man can dream :p
Man i dont care about drones
If Turkey is gonna co-operate with Japan, then I want my daily dose of Gundam!!😂😂

images.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,077
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IHI-XF9 engine is comparable to P&W F119 engine in power and thrust. It ıs a +1800 centigrade class engine.
In fact it would be ideal for our TFX.
They are far ahead in engine manufacturing capabilities than our TEI, in their JV with GE.
That is why they are going in the Tempest team.
View attachment 43732
We heard of this engine but I am not sure of its state of readyness and I think the temperature rating is of its power turbine disc secttion and not the blades. They may have improved on the blades too afterwards. Our TEI is looking to develope ceramic matrix too and time will start ticking to catch up to them then.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,566
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
We heard of this engine but I am not sure of its state of readyness and I think the temperature rating is of its power turbine disc secttion and not the blades. They may have improved on the blades too afterwards. Our TEI is looking to develope ceramic matrix too and time will start ticking to catch up to them then.
Quote:
The developers said that XF9-1 has basically met the performance requirements of the design. With the adoption of Japan's material technology, the XF9-1 prototype core ensures a reliable operation at a 1800 degree temperature in front of the turbine.
Unquote.
If an engine is classed as a1800degrees C engine, then it is the air temperature at turbine entry.
By the way this engine uses blisk fan tech like the f110GE132. Turbine blades made of a Japanese fifth generation nickel base single-crystal superalloy are friction welded to the disk to form the blisk, which is enclosed in the shroud made of ceramic matrix composites.
This engine is the stepping stone for the next one which will be a 44000lbf class turbofan.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I would never go that far. These are still nation with technological and industrial capabilities that rival even the strongest of militaries. The Japanese never seemed the need to reawaken this dormant capabilities by virtue of the massive US military presence that met their own security needs. Despite all that they are still extremely strong, albeit very understaffed and lacking any sizeable population that could be called up for war. These types of problems more often then not push the innovation and creativity of a nation to the absolute limit, which can create earth shattering changes and technology still. Just look at Turkey and our own drone doctrine that have directly and indirectly helped our geopolitical needs and that of others.

I honestly believe this TB-3 purchase will be followed up by even more cooperation that will fill the greater roles that are still yet to be filled. Pretty sure the Japanese are also exploring the whole networked connectiveness of a fighter jets and sophisticated drones, something our Kizilelma will do in due time.
Apparently Japanese nationalists are very much on-board with forging a strong alliance with Turkey. And they are gaining increasingly more power in Japanese politics from what I heard. Whether Turkish nationalists hold the same general sentiment towards Japan is to be seen.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Yes South Korea is doing everything that America wants against Russia. This makes the public a little angry. Because they themselves cannot do exactly what they want in foreign policy.
Isn't South Korea literally ruled by some all-women Illuminati conspiracy cult behind the scenes? Like there was a scandal about it several years ago.

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
Isn't South Korea literally ruled by some all-women Illuminati conspiracy cult behind the scenes? Like there was a scandal about it several years ago.
South Korea is a country run by companies. You can get a brief understanding of what's going on from this video. "
" The original video is banned by South Korea to watch it in the country. If you want to watch the original video, you have to search through VPN.

Last edited:

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ceramic armor materials will be exported to the Netherlands

Established under the leadership of Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) and Kayseri Chamber of Industry (KAYSO), Kayseri Advanced Materials (KİM) Teknoloji AŞ signed a cooperation agreement with a company from the Netherlands, which includes the supply of ceramic armor materials and the production of various armor products in Turkey.
According to a written statement from KİM Teknoloji AŞ, an agreement has been reached with Dutch TenCate Advanced Armor for the supply of ceramic armor materials and the production of various armor products in Turkey.

Within the scope of the agreement, KİM Teknoloji will deliver ceramic armor materials that it produces to TenCate Advanced Armor, using 100% domestic raw materials and with its own unique recipes.

The company, which increased its current production line capacity by 25 percent due to the agreement, plans to recruit 65 new personnel.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,554
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,508
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
İsmail Demir – Head of Defense Industry
“According to the 2021 sector performance data prepared by the Defense and Aviation Industry Manufacturers Association (SASAD), our defense and aerospace industry sector turnover exceeded the 10 billion dollar threshold in 2021 and returned to pre-pandemic figures. The amount of new orders received by our industry increased by 40 percent compared to the previous year and amounted to approximately 9 billion dollars. R&D expenditures, on the other hand, increased by 32% compared to the previous year and exceeded approximately 1 billion 600 million dollars. By the end of this year, we aim to have these figures even higher.”

Demir also stated that a project volume of 60 billion dollars has been reached in the defense industry.
“Number of Countries Exporting Defense Industry Products 170” The number of exported products, especially UAVs and SİHAs, land vehicles and naval platforms, increased to 228

Stating that they aim to reach a figure well above 4 billion dollars in exports in the defense industry this year, Demir said, “While the kilogram value of our country's general exports is close to 1.5 dollars, this figure reaches 70 dollars in defense and aviation.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom