Arab Moderator
Algeria Moderator
Reactions
4 2,879
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Three flights to Algeria in one week....

Regarding the Bayraktar issue, there was Algerian interest and an official Algerian delegation went to Turkey to inspect and test it, and the issue was the subject of preliminary discussions about it and then stopped.
we can't say it been rejected but we're leaving that to Coming days as there are no details about what happened during it review.

1634412977057.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
President @RTErdogan, made a statement about Angola: "They had requests about UAVs and UCAVs, and they came to the fore today. We also talked about armored carriers. Our defense ministers will meet and steps will be taken accordingly." (Photos are representative)
Three flights to Algeria in one week....

Regarding the Bayraktar issue, there was Algerian interest and an official Algerian delegation went to Turkey to inspect and test it, and the issue was the subject of preliminary discussions about it and then stopped.
we can't say it been rejected but we're leaving that to Coming days as there are no details about what happened during it review.

View attachment 33837
Wow man
Turkey is going full throttle in defense exports these days
I swear, Baykar came as a blessing for Turkey
As I said b4, i wanna know where did Erdo find this Glorious man
The science and technology ministry, defense ministry, and SSB should support ppl like him

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Some rumours about the acquisition by the moroccan Royal Navy of 10 ARES 35 FPB fast patrol boats and 5 ARES 80 SAT boats. The moroccan budget for 2022 is a historical 10.8 billion usd budget. Hopefully morocco and turkey can make some great deals🇲🇦🇹🇷

Attachments

• 848676A0-A5E8-456C-A71E-F81D737065CA.jpeg
    848676A0-A5E8-456C-A71E-F81D737065CA.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 64
M

Manomed

Wow man
Turkey is going full throttle in defense exports these days
I swear, Baykar came as a blessing for Turkey
As I said b4, i wanna know where did Erdo find this Glorious man
The science and technology ministry, defense ministry, and SSB should support ppl like him
He did not this started in 2005 with the help from officers and high rankers in TSK
1634658896590.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,728
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
lool says erdogan found the bayraktar
Nope man
I didnt mean it that way
I meant that Erdo literally gave Seljuk Bayraktar the necessary "connections" for Baykar to thrive and reach its true potential
When i said where he found that glorious man, I meant how he found out that he had such amazing latent potential
Sorry if i was a bit abstract
Didnt mean that Erdo founded the company or the ppl itselves

Top Bottom