Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have an even better capacity. As I said important things are engineers, technicians, and blueprints. Their Soviet-era machinery for production is not that important.
I was refering to those in my post. MIT officials can extract those people and blueprints when the Russkis start to roll in. TEI can handle the rest in spades.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could be qatar, azerbaijan, pakistan or perhaps morocco. Could also be a completely new client that have not purchased tb2. Time will show :)

That account is notoriously unreliable. Just another Twitter Account, acting foreign but in reality Turkish, spreading second hand knowledge or unfounded rumours. I would wait for something serious to confirm.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Bangladesh Army's UN peacekeeping contingent in Mali with Turkish made Otokar Cobra-2 LAV.
1643385718461.png

Credit:

PM said couple of months ago in a regimental flag handover ceremony, that BA would take the initiative to acquire 6 ''medium range UAV'' with 1 regiment tactical missile system (bear in mind that TRG-300 was mentioned separately )

Maybe TB-2 ,but we wont know until official announcements

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
ja, es ist eine nachahmung von schlechter qualität. :ROFLMAO:
tarlon.jpg
in some Western countries, such as .B Germany with regard to the automotive industry, there are legally protected design rights. Ultimately, BMW was able to provide a Chinese copy of the X5 sales stop because the design was similar to the German X5. Such a legal situation is also to be developed in Turkey.

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
in einigen westlichen Ländern, wie z.B. Deutschland im Hinblick auf die Automobilindustrie, gibt es gesetzlich geschützte Designrechte. Letztendlich konnte BMW eine chinesische Kopie des X5-Verkaufsstopps zur Verfügung stellen, da das Design dem deutschen X5 ähnelte. Eine solche Rechtslage soll auch in der Türkei entwickelt werden.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan accepted the Shusha Declaration

Among other collaborations, the Declaration presents a roadmap for cooperation, technology sharing and joint production between the two states in the field of defense industry technologies https://t.co/kb3GoeIMbj

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan accepted the Shusha Declaration

Among other collaborations, the Declaration presents a roadmap for cooperation, technology sharing and joint production between the two states in the field of defense industry technologies https://t.co/kb3GoeIMbj
Cool but I thought we officially accepted it last year?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Presidents signed the declaration now parliaments are voting

Follow us on social media