TR Defence Exports & Updates

guest12

Reactions
2 874
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Does anybody know about Turkish Panther howitzer exports to Pakistan?

According to SIPRI, Turkey exported 72 howitzers to Pakistan but nobody has a picture of it.
If i remember right about 5-6 years ago some kind of fault discovered in Turkish Panters and all of them taken back from service , Aselsan was supposed to make an upgrade for them but no news ever heard again .Probably Pakistan Panters shared same fate too.

@Cabatli_53

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,600
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As far as I know, Turkey sold 12 Panters to Pakistan and gave a license to Pakistan to produce 60 more.

Steel

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
E_kakb5XEAEn8pa.png

I found this image in a moroccan account. I wonder how did he get this? But I also wonder what are the two flags at the right side of ukrainian flag. I suppose they are libyan and romanian flags but is it possible to increase resolution so that we can see better?

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 31428
I found this image in a moroccan account. I wonder how did he get this? But I also wonder what are the two flags at the right side of ukrainian flag. I suppose they are libyan and romanian flags but is it possible to increase resolution so that we can see better?
This is one of the Baykar's test facilities. The first TB-2S photo was from there too.
1631974429793.png

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
View attachment 31428

That flag looks like Albania too, then Azerbaijan,Turkey, Ukraine, Libya.. and I don't see romania there not possible to understand, could be Poland at the end, the countries we already know at least.

View attachment 31490

Attachments

• 1632071797198.png
    1632071797198.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Steel

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That flag looks like Albania, Azerbaijan,Turkey, Ukraine, Libya.. and I don't see romania there, could be Poland at the end, the countries we already know.

View attachment 31490
You mean the first one from the left is albania? Moroccan account claimed it is morocco. I believe it seems to be morocco btw. I wonder if ı am not mistaken the first one from the right has three colors from the left red yellow blue. I think it is romania but how can it be poland?

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
That flag looks like Albania, Azerbaijan,Turkey, Ukraine, Libya.. and I don't see romania there, could be Poland at the end, the countries we already know.

View attachment 31490
You mean the first one from the left is albania? Moroccan account claimed it is morocco. I believe it seems to be morocco btw. I wonder if ı am not mistaken the first one from the right has three colors from the left red yellow blue. I think it is romania but how can it be poland?
if you zoom this image you can clearly see a green pentagram that is the flag of morocco
drapeau MA.PNG

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need some CSI in here, but seriously, the number of cargo flights seems to indicate that Morocco got something. I guess it will be announced at a later date.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Forum FAR Maroc has confirmed the receipt of the Bayraktar TB2 drones from Turkey on September 17.

The Royal Moroccan Armed Forces (FAR) executed the transfer of the armaments through its air service. This delivery falls under the agreement between Morocco and Turkey regarding the purchase of 13 Bayraktar TB2.

Morocco’s FAR ordered 13 Bayraktar TB2 unmanned combat aerial vehicles (UCAV) in an agreement with Turkey with a budget of MAD 626 million ($70 million) last April. The Turkish armed drones are known for their medium-altitude and long-endurance (MALE), capable of operating for an extended period of time.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom