TR Defence Exports & Updates

E

Elaser

“A delegation from Poland will come to Turkey to purchase weapons systems”

Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar and Minister of Defense of Poland Mariusz Blaszczak held a press conference after their tete-a-tete meeting within the scope of Akar's visit to Poland.

(...)

Stating that the military cooperation between Turkey and Poland is not limited to the defense industry, there is also an important cooperation in the field of education, Minister Blaszczak expressed his belief that this will increase even more. He added that a delegation from Poland will soon go back to Turkey for the purchase of weapons systems and sharing technological experience.

@RadarGudumluMuhimmat

RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Committed member
Reactions
1 619
“A delegation from Poland will come to Turkey to purchase weapons systems”

Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar and Minister of Defense of Poland Mariusz Blaszczak held a press conference after their tete-a-tete meeting within the scope of Akar's visit to Poland.

(...)

Stating that the military cooperation between Turkey and Poland is not limited to the defense industry, there is also an important cooperation in the field of education, Minister Blaszczak expressed his belief that this will increase even more. He added that a delegation from Poland will soon go back to Turkey for the purchase of weapons systems and sharing technological experience.

@RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Who knows it might be restarted? time will tell

I know the content of the article, I said these in response to what you said.

RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Committed member
Reactions
1 619
I still dont understand you but whatever 🤷‍♂️
You said that the cooperation between Aselsan and PGZ could happen now, this was planned in 2016 and Hisar was not ready, Poland - PGZ still found this project risky and did not participate. Why am I partnering after Hisar A+ and O+ series are included in the inventory? The product is already finished. What did you not understand about it bruh🤔

E

Elaser

You said that the cooperation between Aselsan and PGZ could happen now, this was planned in 2016 and Hisar was not ready, Poland - PGZ still found this project risky and did not participate. Why am I partnering after Hisar A+ and O+ series are included in the inventory? The product is already finished. What did you not understand about it bruh🤔

Be more precise then. They want MRSAM, they can either buy it or co-develop with Turkey now that Turkey has experience in SAM development. Is that so difficult to see...?

RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Committed member
Reactions
1 619
Be more precise then. They want MRSAM, they can either buy it or co-develop with Turkey now that Turkey has experience in SAM development. Is that so difficult to see...?
Are you kidding? What have I been talking about here for 2 hours, am I a fool, am I giving a tot for an air defense system to a country that does not come to support when needed? What strategic importance does Poland have for me so that I can supply tots for MRSAM, I suppose you think these things are too easy. Well, don't worry about it, let America, Russia, Israel and China teach you what it does with Siper.

E

Elaser

Are you kidding? What have I been talking about here for 2 hours, am I a fool, am I giving a tot for an air defense system to a country that does not come to support when needed? What strategic importance does Poland have for me so that I can supply tots for MRSAM, I suppose you think these things are too easy. Well, don't worry about it, let America, Russia, Israel and China teach you what it does with Siper.
🤷‍♂️

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The UK is interested in Turkish UAVs. Options were presented to the UK and they are evaluating them.

Mod Edit: Translation Added
They shouldn't announced this before it is finalized.. now UK government will get public pressure or other! countries try to undermine it. UK is not a regular country in terms of defence sales. USA, UK, Germany, France.. selling defence products to those require different level and subject to influence. Why not Akıncı is on the photo, I hope they request Akıncı or Aksungur

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
They shouldn't announced this before it is finalized.. now UK government will get public pressure or other! countries try to undermine it. UK is not a regular country in terms of defence sales. USA, UK, Germany, France.. selling defence products to those require different level and subject to influence. Why not Akıncı is on the photo, I hope they request Akıncı or Aksungur
It's a marketing trick. The very act of UK's interest in Turkish technology will still boost their reputation regardless of whether the UK makes a purchase or not.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Somewhat like how HQ9 won the tender and raised a big fus.

but I am with @Cypro on this, silence is gold. Spreading rumours is what the bad merchant does.

He who lives out of the lime light lives well.

E

Elaser

Minister Akar visited the Polish Armament Group PGZ

Hulusi-Akar-PGZ.jpg

"Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar visited the Polish Armament Group (PGZ) after his meetings at the Ministry of Defense in Poland, where he went as part of an official visit. Meeting with the Chairman of the Polish Armament Group, Sebastian Chwalek, Minister Akar received a briefing on the work of PGZ.
PGZ was established in Radom in 1980 by the Polish Government to gather state-owned defense industry companies under one roof. With its 30 companies, PGZ is the largest defense industry organization in Poland. Establishment; It works in the fields of Armored Combat Vehicles, Radar Systems, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Ammunition."

@RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a marketing trick. The very act of UK's interest in Turkish technology will still boost their reputation regardless of whether the UK makes a purchase or not.

Yes, just like how FNSS was competing in UK's 8x8 tender - the mere fact that it took part is positive.

UK already has UCAV developments in the category of AKSUNGUR, what UK is interested in is TB2 or perhaps TB3 - small, affordable and highly effective.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine

I believe that it's going to be mostly navy related drones like aksungur specially the anti submarine/ship warfare version . the UK needs these kinds of these long endurance drones to monitor the Russian navy in the baltic and northeran sea . I hope that's true because it might give an access to some uk ASW technology .

AKSUNGUR-Deniz-Karakol-Konsepti.png

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,823
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe that it's going to be mostly navy related drones like aksungur specially the anti submarine/ship warfare version . the UK needs these kinds of these long endurance drones to monitor the Russian navy in the baltic and northeran sea . I hope that's true because it might give an access to some uk ASW technology .

AKSUNGUR-Deniz-Karakol-Konsepti.png
China is the new enemy of GB. In this regard they think. They will use it against China for sure.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom