Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO if we remove Erdo and put no one in place for 5 years things will be better. I agree that anyone is better than Erdo at the moment he is losing his temper and control more and more. He is acting on impulse.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO if we remove Erdo and put no one in place for 5 years things will be better. I agree that anyone is better than Erdo at the moment he is losing his temper and control more and more. He is acting on impulse.
No way in hell i am leaving control of country to Kanas Canan/İHA Sezgin's CHP in this situation.Current CHP ten times bigger national security threat than Erdogan.

PKK-YPG-and-US-solders.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No way in hell i am leaving control of country to Kanas Canan/İHA Sezgin's CHP in this situation.Current CHP ten times bigger national security threat than Erdogan.

PKK-YPG-and-US-solders.jpg
Kanas Canan and IHA Sezgin will quit CHP when they see elected president doesn't implement their policies. Don't worry leftists will always find a reason to fight each other. Kılıçdaroğlu won't risk his rule with policies of Kanas Canan. And if Kanas Canan herself comes to office and tries to implement her policies, IYI party will withdraw from the alliance. There will be an automatic election because the president can only secure %25 of the votes in the national assembly after the withdrawal of IYI Party. IYI Party is approaching its alliance with CHP as an alliance of necessity until the return of the parliamentary system since the presidential system forces parties to make alliances whether you like it or not.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Around 20 billion is expected for October. There is a national holiday on 29 October. Exports could have passed 20 billion easily without the holiday but it might come just a little shy of 20 billion this month.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,828
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
T

Turko

Never a good solution. If current political parties and politicians can't bring better solutions I would vote for AKP again.
Then at least you should listen them not blaming blindly ( no offense it's just common behavior of Erdoğan supporters)
As i said before CHP mentality is not traitor , Republicans and CHP had been occused of being ultranationalist- fascist before Erdoğan came to power.

Don't forget please, Erdoğan's people met with PKK in Europe not CHPs.

T

Turko

Today Russian KGB is provocating conservatives and nationalist Turks, repeating Mavi Vatan DHKP-C HDP. Putin is happy as Türkiye in conflict with western. Please remember USA saved Turkey being a puppet of Russians in the 70ies. Turkish nationalist used to see Russians the biggest threat however today they supporting Asian block.

Anyway there's no economic attack on Turkey , there is mis management for 20 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Never a good solution. If current political parties and politicians can't bring better solutions I would vote for AKP again.
I feel you, bro. I would vote either DEVA or IYI. However, if Kılıçdaroğlu becomes the presidential candidate of the opposition, I'd probably not cast my vote at all. It's difficult. You're right. There's a day after Erdoğan but it's not true that anybody is a better choice than him.

It's also not true that the current crisis is worse than what we had experienced at the turn of the millennium.

If you stay objective, you have no party, no allies in Turkey to support you.

Opt for DEVA, I would recommend currently.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom