TR Economy & Updates

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, I've been in Turkey for 10 days, Turkish pensioners can't afford a lot of things for themselves comparing past years however even Ukrainian tourists start enjoying the cheap prices in Türkiye while Ukrainian economy getting better.

Currently the problem in Turkey is Turkish people have little income. Turkish People are really suffering with minumum wages and pensions.

When my father became pensioner 22 years ago his first pension was 750 USD , now it is just 350 USD.
Note that 750 USD of 22 years ago today will be 1250 USD, calculating inflation in USA.
22 years ago Turkiye was pitiful semi U.S. colony state begging U.S. to sell some atack helicopters and UAVs no matter price while knowing very well PKK's main sponsor none other then U.S itself.Even though same Turkiye was ignoring Neo-Gladio(Gulenist) infiltration in state and allowing U.S. create PKK state in Iraq current Turkiye prevented same thing from happening in Syria.So certain amount of Sıcak Para was coming and with Ecevit taken down by Gulenist created/supported AKP taking crown Sıcak Para amount tremendously increased(2001-2008 economic miracle period you guys want to return so much).Also that old Turkiye's arms industry no where near powerful as today it was zero threat to U.S. plans in the region.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

22 years ago Turkiye was pitiful semi U.S. colony state begging U.S. to sell some atack helicopters and UAVs no matter price while knowing very well PKK's main sponsor none other then U.S itself.Even though same Turkiye was ignoring Neo-Gladio(Gulenist) infiltration in state and allowing U.S. create PKK state in Iraq current Turkiye prevented same thing from happening in Syria.So certain amount of Sıcak Para was coming and with Ecevit taken down by Gulenist created/supported AKP taking crown Sıcak Para amount tremendously increased(2001-2008 economic miracle period you guys want to return so much).Also that old Turkiye's arms industry no where near powerful as today it was zero threat to U.S. plans in the region.
Nice story, do you tell it in Maklube parties?

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nice story, do you tell it in Maklube parties?
Accusing me being Gulenist while yourself defend American Assets like İHA Sezgin and Kanas Canan all day , you really didnt think this throughly.:LOL:

So lets get this straight what is lie exactly?

-U.S. being main sponsor of PKK
-Gulenists being American Assets just like Glaido was back in the day
-Gulenists uniting political islamist voter base , creating and bringing AKP to ruling position
-Turkiye begging and giving so many consessions to U.S. for atacks helicopters and UAVs for years in vain as our defence industry was incapable creating UCAVs and atack helicopters as today(which made PKK fight easier than ever)
-Economy immedietly skyrocketing after Gulenists success in desposing Ecevit goverment and bringing AKP to head
-U.S. creating KRG
-Tried same thing in Syria and we prevented it military opposition which proved Turkiye is great problem for U.S. plans in the region

If anyone of us is makbule that shit on you after all you are the one constantly whitewash american assets like Sezgin and Canan all day.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

Accusing me being Gulenist while yourself defend American Assets like İHA Sezgin and Kanas Canan all day , you really didnt this reply throughly.:LOL:
As usual, i stopped reading after this. Akpeons best trait after stealing, "Slander". Seriously, if i met AKPeons in real life, the first thing i would do is to hide my wallet and cell phone.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

I guess a select group of friends cash in on these houses. I doubt minimum wage receivers can afford anything.
Foreigners mostly i suppose, i noticed on youtube man channels of mid age and near retirment people from west primarely took their money and moved to mediterrian cost and they are full of praising and contentment with overall life conditions, i suppose it is good thing for economy too as it is form of big foreign investment but dispersed.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,951
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey should start Crypto mining farms, especially after Chinas crackdown.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh God thats how Bursa got mutilated.

All that beautiful greenery gone with shitty apartments.
Wait why are you complaining. I thought you were RTE man through and through...

Personally I’d reduce Diyanets budget to year 2000 level or even 25% more, use that to pay off short term debt. Tight budget discipline, it may result in we losing sphere of influence in some countries far from our borders because we don’t have to import stuff we have ourselves.

Reduce or stop all state financed construction project except TSK stuff. Continue rail investments.

Add additional tax on mosque 15%. military service on all imam hatip send them to fight off PKK or stand guard on Iran, Iraq border.

Should be a decent start.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,962
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wait why are you complaining. I thought you were RTE man through and through...

Personally I’d reduce Diyanets budget to year 2000 level or even 25% more, use that to pay off short term debt. Tight budget discipline, it may result in we losing sphere of influence in some countries far from our borders because we don’t have to import stuff we have ourselves.

Reduce or stop all state financed construction project except TSK stuff. Continue rail investments.

Add additional tax on mosque 15%. military service on all imam hatip send them to fight off PKK or stand guard on Iran, Iraq border.

Should be a decent start.

Nah I have never been RTE through. I always critisied him and I also defended him many times.

Does not mean Im a full blown fan. I said many times he has to go has already has past his use by date too bad there is not a proper successor. Bahceli is too old. I dont like smug looking ekrem, davutoglu is a loser. Babacan is just Erdogan from 2002.

Mansur Yavas looks like a great candidate to succeed. Ince is actually not bad.

Kilictarouglu along with Erdogan have to go they already. Erdogan is much better than him.

My biggest problem is the hdp if they win and even get a freaking treshold we are finished.

Saadet Partisi has ran its course. BBP has not been the same ever since Muhsin Yazicioglu passed away. Mhp is too much under akps influence or is it realpolitik.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last post 20. july. It shows that it's become such a joke that people don't even bother with it anymore. Just follow the prices on Bazaars and survive.

It's going up. they'll keep the inflation report below the actual level, but they'll come out more often and regulate the inflation.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last post 20. july. It shows that it's become such a joke that people don't even bother with it anymore. Just follow the prices on Bazaars and survive.

It's going up. they'll keep the inflation report below the actual level, but they'll come out more often and regulate the inflation.
Turks trust their government and don't give a flying duck to noise.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks trust their government and don't give a flying duck to noise.
Seems the Government trust the refugees more

AKP's Özhaseki: They keep the industry alive​

Meanwhile unemployment among turks are... well You know the rest.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,124
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
How exactly? Interest rate?

Or have they been doing any reform?
No reforms as far as I've been able to tell. What I meant was they'll come out verbally and announce inflation rate and instead of being up front about it. They'll announce new inflation rates more often until they reach the actual numbers.

Which is another reason I said that people will just stop listening and just look at the prices on the Bazaars where you can see the price of Tomato, cucumber, aubergine etc. and can tell the changes in prices from one week to another.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom