Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no doubt that that Black Sea gas is coming online starting in early 2023. All 17 rare earts are present in the find and their richness is obviously either unverified or is a state secret as of now.
Now Secrecy I can deal with and again hoping it’s all true. Well, time will show us I guess

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
With all due respect, I have no intention of doing such a thing as such dig ups by posters on any forum on the net brings up nothing but dragging up and ruining any particular thread until a mod intervenes.
No offense Zafer

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
With all due respect, I have no intention of doing such a thing as such dig ups by posters on any forum on the net brings up nothing but dragging up and ruining any particular thread until a mod intervenes.
No offense Zafer

Oh, then please stop slandering the current government.

M

Manomed

No offense Zafer
Don't take zafer seriously this guy does everything to support akp even he suffers.

Me and other people here saw him do this countless times "Making up claims", "Defending whatever akp does", "Bringing stuff in that has nothing to do with the subject"

He is blinded by akp this is the guy who was calling altay obsolete lol.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Within 10 years our economy shrinked by ~50%, our reserves melt down like ice in a hot summer day, youth unemployment rate above 20%, inflation so high that nobody really knows the real numbers, importing more refugees, educated people leaving the country and stupid foreign politics...

That guy went full nuts after 2012, he is destroying the country in order to safe himself.
It all begun in 1980s. They wanted a more religious youth, instead of left and right clashes. I remember suddenly there were so many dormitories and private schools (dersane). Combined with the unnecessary restrictions for women carrying headscarf, the basis for AKP was established. We Turks have never learned to deal properly with religion. Always let it to be instrumentalized. We either loved it or hated it. Religion has to be private. And even if I were to be religiious in private I should be able to vote for someone non-religious but has the merit to govern the country well. As a society we need to reach that level, otherwise we wont go beyond a slightly more developed version of Afganisthan.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Although I am convinced that they like their country and have good intentions (like a youth that has better morals), most of these things are either not the task of the government or beyond our reach. The main mistakes in my opinion: One minute incidence which led us loosing F35 and support of jewish lobby. Personal and religious views in state and international affairs. Fatal errors in Syria politics and refugees. Insisting on lowering interest rates. The combination of all these overall have unfortunately been detrimental for Turkey. On the other hand I must say that HDP as part of new administration is absolutely no go for me. We have a splitted society and we are stuck in all sorts of dilemmas. May God help us!

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you mention several of those examples
Hahahaha. Any time an akp “official” opens their mouth its about fooling their voter base. Among millions of funny and dumb statements i can give you the latest one. Yesterday our beloved economy minister said.
“Ekonomi rakam degil erdoganin verdigi guvendir.”
This is basically lying to your people and thinking that they are stupid enough to buy such a ludicrous statement.
Lucky for him people like you buy it though.

also why shouldnt i slander the government. Should we bow down and worship them and dont ask any questions?
since when they own the country.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Government is shipping our gold reserves silently and partially back to London, in a move that looks very Venezuela-ish

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Government is shipping our gold reserves silently and partially back to London, in a move that looks very Venezuela-ish

Why?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It all begun in 1980s. They wanted a more religious youth, instead of left and right clashes. I remember suddenly there were so many dormitories and private schools (dersane). Combined with the unnecessary restrictions for women carrying headscarf, the basis for AKP was established. We Turks have never learned to deal properly with religion. Always let it to be instrumentalized. We either loved it or hated it. Religion has to be private. And even if I were to be religiious in private I should be able to vote for someone non-religious but has the merit to govern the country well. As a society we need to reach that level, otherwise we wont go beyond a slightly more developed version of Afganisthan.

Many nations have lost throughout history. The Turks were brought to their knees by the end of world war one, it was a miracle that we had a man like Ataturk to salvage us a state. If we continue to be ignorant, lazy and stupid then we will see the results. We are seeing these results as we talk now.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It seems that the rumors are true after all
Its nice seeing many twitter posts calling Erdogan a traitor to NATO and how he is a fascist dictator even though majority of Russian oil revenues that are financing his war is made through Greek companies ajd the fact that Germany is resisting sanctioning Russia by the EU.
The West are showing just how much of hypocrites they are

@TheInsider @Bogeyman @CAN_TR et al...... does anyone knows the details of the deal?

Thoughts on this as well👇

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akp is taking Turkey to losing side in order to get elections. We will be like one of the loser countries in Turkic republics. Akp is trying to take Turkey into one party country !! We will get more sanctions for sure!!! We will be losing side in everywhere ,all countries will support Greek claims with out thinking from now on!!
Congratulations!! From eu membership candidate country to be one of the loser eastern one party country!!
This is to secure their wealth and their role in governing not to in favor of our country or our people of course!!
We are a country where most of its students and young engineers want to leave this country. We have turned into Iran !! After this movements, we will be worse than Iran!! At least they have gas and petroleum!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Using Russian mir card in banking system?? Do not get surprised when these 5 banks get sanctioned!! We are enemy with Russia. Russia fucked up our all plans by invading and destroying Ukraine defense companies.but we are trying to give access to Russia to get free from sanctions!! For what?? What we are getting in return???

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Using Russian mir card in banking system?? Do not get surprised when these 5 banks get sanctioned!! We are enemy with Russia. Russia fucked up our all plans by invading and destroying Ukraine defense companies.but we are trying to give access to Russia to get free from sanctions!! For what?? What we are getting in return???
SImply, to piss Europe off; moreover, it will alleviate some of the pressure on the Turkish Central Bank foreign reserve
Those pricks have been way too overbearing just like the Russians; have you seen what they called the Turks when they refused Finland and Sweden's accession to NATO

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
SImply, to piss Europe off
Those pricks have been way too overbearing just like the Russians; have you seen what they called the Turks when they refused Finland and Sweden's accession to NATO
To piss off Europe?? So what we get in return by pissing them off?? Maybe it is all because of akps failures that we face struggles with Europe?? And all will be solved when we get rid of akp?? We turned into a powerful ,thrust worthy ally to a traitor country thx to akp in their eyes!!
We used to have more than half of senators in Congress in USA supporting Turkey over Greeks and Armenians thx to previous governments and previous foreign relations!! We were in f-35 project!! Now we are going whatever Russians say to piss of Europeans?? Better check the facts first before writing things!!
Akp made our country lost in every arena in every politic climate . So they should go before they screw more!! not to look good to Europeans but for our countries good!! At least they should not screw more in order not to leave a worse country to next party that will gowern. But this is not their way, so they act like this to get elections even if we lose as a country!!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom